ImageImageImageImageImage

Build-A-Label: 2.0 Discussion (Part 1)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,325

Re: Build-A-Label: 1.0(Signups, Rules and Discussion) 

Post#281 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:10 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Greenie wrote:Multiple people wanted you out.
Start with the people you pissed off last BAL

No, it was you, you, and.... you

Multiple people want you off this board.

I want you off and yet you're still here.

Also, you're lying to yourself. Why do you think there are 3 commissioners? Why wouldn't I simply start with myself as the sole rule maker like you did?

I was fine with having 3 commissioners this time around.

Secondly, you already said you quit as commish. I'm not taking your spot because I stick to my word. I know spree will take it though.
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#282 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:10 am

Mecca wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Mecca it's not that serious. Relax. What the hell is greenie going to do to you? There's two other commishes here. She's not going to screw you over or some schit. No ones going to get fuq'd over. Relax

I'm cool, I just think it's corny that I ran the whole thing last time which isn't easy, and you guys threw me to the side. I'm cool with doing 3 commishes, and I'm even cool if you don't want me to commish, but making Greenie my replacement is where I draw the line.

My man we made this thread because we wanted to do our own thing.... we wasn't satisfied as you as commish. I don't want you to take it personal as well, because everything is not for everyone. We will find out if this is right for us too.

Look, Greenie was the one who made this in the first place and wanted to run it. She asked me and phish to co commish and we took the offer.
That's how it happened, it's in the first pages. Go check if you think I'm lying.

A lot of us didn't want you as commish and you still did it so Greenie should get that right as well. She's not going to hurt you so I don't know why you are making it a big deal. You just said you're cool with her as commish until Illmatic stepped in and now you're losing it. Relax man
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#283 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:12 am

Greenie is not even the sole commish, so again this is not a big deal dude
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Mecca
RealGM

Post#284 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:13 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Mecca wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Mecca it's not that serious. Relax. What the hell is greenie going to do to you? There's two other commishes here. She's not going to screw you over or some schit. No ones going to get fuq'd over. Relax

I'm cool, I just think it's corny that I ran the whole thing last time which isn't easy, and you guys threw me to the side. I'm cool with doing 3 commishes, and I'm even cool if you don't want me to commish, but making Greenie my replacement is where I draw the line.

My man we made this thread because we wanted to do our own thing.... we wasn't satisfied as you as commish. I don't want you to take it personal as well, because everything is not for everyone. We will find out if this is right for us too.

Look, Greenie was the one who made this in the first place and wanted to run it. She asked me and phish to co commish and we took the offer.
That's how it happened, it's in the first pages. Go check if you think I'm lying.

A lot of us didn't want you as commish and you still did it so Greenie should get that right as well. She's not going to hurt you so I don't know why you are making it a big deal. You just said you're cool with her as commish until Illmatic stepped in and now you're losing it. Relax man

It wasn't just Ill. I got 3 PM's from people saying you guys vultured me and kicked me to curb only to make game worse. I also was cool with having 3 commishes this time.

At the end of the day, you guys fail to realize that we started the last one mad early before thinking about rules and it was the first time. You guys weren't hear for inception of BAT. We didn't even complete a BAT draft until BAT 4 and didnt get judged until BAT 8. It takes time.
Brooklyn Nets
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#285 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 am

Mecca wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Mecca wrote:

It wasn't just Ill. I got 3 PM's from people saying they vultured you and kicked you to curb. I also was cool with having 3 commishes this time.

At the end of the day, you guys fail to realize that we started the last one mad early before thinking about rules and it was the first time. You guys weren't hear for inception of BAT. We didn't even complete a BAT draft until BAT 4 and didnt get judged until BAT 8. It takes time.

What you did last BAL was unacceptable. You bent rules when you felt like it. Multiple people threatened to quit because of it. You were adding and removing rules when and where you saw fit.

I started this thread in the middle of the last BAL for a reason. For fairness. That's why there was 3 people running it. No one person can just do what they want. Not happening. This was supposed to be the next BAL and you know it. We just finished BAT not even a week ago. You ran to start a new BAL so you could run it exactly how you did the last one, by yourself.
Mecca
RealGM

Post#286 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:21 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:My man we made this thread because we wanted to do our own thing.... we wasn't satisfied as you as commish. I don't want you to take it personal as well, because everything is not for everyone. We will find out if this is right for us too.

It wasn't just Ill. I got 3 PM's from people saying they vultured you and kicked you to curb. I also was cool with having 3 commishes this time.

What you did last BAL was unacceptable. You bent rules when you felt like it. Multiple people threatened to quit because of it. You were adding and removing rules when and where you saw fit.

I started this thread in the middle of the last BAL for a reason. For fairness. That's why there was 3 people running it. No one person can just do what they want. Not happening. This was supposed to be the next BAL and you know it. We just finished BAT not even a week ago. You ran to start a new BAL so you could run it exactly how you did the last one, by yourself.

Except none of it was for my own benefit and anyone with a brain knows this. I catered to what people wanted too much? Big whoop.

I had to change rules mid draft because there were never concrete rules before hand regarding groups.

Did y'all see the arguments that went on because of Michael Jackson and Quest? There were arguments for both sides and whatever decision I made would be the wrong one.
Brooklyn Nets
Greenie
RealGM

Post#287 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 am

Excuses.

Sole commissioners really shouldn't play. Some of your moves came off self serving.

Bish doesn't play for a reason. You need checks and balances.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#288 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 am

Mecca wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Mecca wrote:

It wasn't just Ill. I got 3 PM's from people saying you guys vultured me and kicked me to curb only to make game worse. I also was cool with having 3 commishes this time.

Listen man, im not gonna argue with you. We made this because we want to run it differently. That's it. We even respected your wish to run it after we finished your build a label.
There has also been different commishes in BAT as well. Let others get a chance.
So either you're in or not
Mecca
RealGM

Post#289 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:27 am

Greenie wrote:Excuses.

Sole commissioners really shouldn't play. Some of your moves came off self serving.

Bish doesn't play for a reason. You need checks and balances.

What excuse? Find one rule that I benefitted from? Find one.
Brooklyn Nets
Mecca
RealGM

Post#290 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:29 am

At the end of the day, this isn't even that serious compared to the ball BAT's. Greenie wants her control, let her have it. greenie will keep going until 5 AM, so I'll take the L just so I can sleep.
Brooklyn Nets
Mecca
RealGM

Post#291 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:32 am

Lastly, idc wtf y'all do, just know that you need more then 1 producer. Production is half the art. Alchemist and 9th put me on mad rappers because of their beats.
Brooklyn Nets
Greenie
RealGM

Post#292 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:34 am

Mecca wrote:At the end of the day, this isn't even that serious compared to the ball BAT's. Greenie wants her control, let her have it. greenie will keep going until 5 AM, so I'll take the L just so I can sleep.

You keep talking about control, but I have been overruled twice.

I can't add or remove a thing by myself.

I said 20 rounds and they said it will be 15.

Phish came up with the layout. Not me.
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,401

Post#293 » by Phish Tank » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:34 am

Mecca wrote:Lastly, idc wtf y'all do, just know that you need more then 1 producer. Production is half the art. Alchemist and 9th put me on mad rappers because of their beats.

I brought up the additional producers. I just had it as a wildcard just in case some people didn't want more than 1.
Mecca
RealGM

Post#294 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am

Phish Tank wrote:
Mecca wrote:Lastly, idc wtf y'all do, just know that you need more then 1 producer. Production is half the art. Alchemist and 9th put me on mad rappers because of their beats.

I brought up the additional producers. I just had it as a wildcard just in case some people didn't want more than 1.

I'm cool with that, as long as you can't use Bon Jovi as a wild card.
Brooklyn Nets
Mecca
RealGM

Post#295 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am

Lastly, I had to move in a new apartment today so I'm dead tired and cranky
Brooklyn Nets
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,401

Post#296 » by Phish Tank » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am

Mecca wrote:
Phish Tank wrote:

I'm cool with that, as long as you can't use Bon Jovi as a wild card.

no no, this is straight Hip Hop & R&B :lol: .

Once we get the 15 people, all the rules will be set straight in a new thread.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#297 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:36 am

Phish already said you can have up to 5 producers.

7 rappers
3 singers
1 producer

4 WILDCARDS

Are you even watching what is going down?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#298 » by Greenie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:37 am

Mecca wrote:Lastly, I had to move in a new apartment today so I'm dead tired and cranky

Then take your butt to sleep and leave me alone.
Mecca
RealGM

Post#299 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 am

Greenie wrote:

Phish already said you can have up to 5 producers.

7 rappers
3 singers
1 producer

4 WILDCARDS

Are you even watching what is going down?

At the same time, put your self in my shoes, I didn't want someone commishing that had an all out assault on my squad just so I can lose in the finals which I didn't + admitting how much you hate me as well.

When I hear that I'm obv gonna feel type shook of you having power to screw me
Brooklyn Nets
Mecca
RealGM

Post#300 » by Mecca » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:Lastly, I had to move in a new apartment today so I'm dead tired and cranky

Then take your butt to sleep and leave me alone.

Tbh, I would've if you didn't pull that stunt on me last week in the finals
Brooklyn Nets

Return to New York Knicks