ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Vs. Dal PG...Nothing stops our TANK.

Moderators: NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

PMFJB
Banned User
And1: 647

Re: Knicks Vs. Dal PG...Nothing stops our TANK. 

Post#81 » by PMFJB » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

god shammgod wrote:all nonsense aside, there is reason to be concerned about shump. he's right back to last year on both ends of the court. and i never even really cared about his offense, i just wanted him to play consistent d.

He is gone next season.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,584

Post#82 » by ibraheim718 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 am

greenhughes wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:This board has gone to shame. Some of y'all are sad (not even the team tank v non tank people, just generally).

damn right, there are so many fugazi fan's on here. I don't even care if you are on the tank or no tank badwagon.

I'm even on the tank side and some of these people routing for other teams players to do well and our players to do bad is just some fugazi stuff, weak

You can hate STAT but I can't hate Chump? STOOOOOPPPP. :lol:
All fans have players they don't like. There are fans here that don't like Melo.
And yes I did root for Tyson to do well. All we called him here was a bitch. Well his bitch ass just went for 17 and 25. Deal with it. Stay mad then.

Tyson found it way easier to rebound our clanks from the defensive side of the ball.
Mr Rabbit
Head Coach
And1: 4,885

Post#83 » by Mr Rabbit » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 am

emo wrote:The way Knicks fans will be punished is by having this "tank" last for a decade, and have whatever draft pick we select this year turn into Greg Oden 2.0.

That will be fun.

I can actually see that sh*t happening.
Why us, Lawd? Why us?
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,512

Post#84 » by god shammgod » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 am

GONYK wrote:I'm still wondering what is this magic rotation Fisher is supposed to be playing that will yield exponentially better results.

he actually did a better job tonight. there was less timmy and jason smith. and he reacted when he saw someone crushing my soul with their horrible defense. he played sam late. maybe he's learning.
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Post#85 » by TheBigBoss » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 am

A tank + a max cat = winning for the Knicks forseeable future
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,329

Post#86 » by Besart19 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:10 am

god shammgod wrote:all nonsense aside, there is reason to be concerned about shump. he's right back to last year on both ends of the court. and i never even really cared about his offense, i just wanted him to play consistent d.

Maybe he has already embraced the tank?! :D
Strength and Honour!
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,669

Post#87 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 am

Amare turning the ball over tonight was ridiculous. Is he bathing is olive oil now?
Free Palestine
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#88 » by Greenie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 am

The last time he was consistent on defense was his rookie year. Since then he has stayed hurt or been a bad player. His defense has regressed EVERY year since then. I liked pit-bull Shump this new Chump is the one I can't stand. My hate for him did not come out of the clear blue sky. This is who he is.
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Post#89 » by TheBigBoss » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 am

emo wrote:The way Knicks fans will be punished is by having this "tank" last for a decade, and have whatever draft pick we select this year turn into Greg Oden 2.0.

That will be fun.

Joel Embiid and the Sixers bit that bullet for us in the last draft, we are in the clear!
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,669

Post#90 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:12 am

GONYK wrote:I'm still wondering what is this magic rotation Fisher is supposed to be playing that will yield exponentially better results.

That's besart's department.
Free Palestine
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,199

Post#91 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:13 am

mpharris36 wrote:yes because we all thought iman shumpert was going to shoot 55% from 2 and 50% from 3 all year

some of you guys...smh

yeah, he obviously was not going to keep that up. its not like he was even that terrible this game either. 10 points, 4 assists, 1 TO, 2 steals. Not his best game, but there were other players who were much worse this game.

At the end, we still nearly beat a solid mavs team on the road without Melo.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,512

Post#92 » by god shammgod » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:13 am

mark cuban looking like a lesbian frankenstein
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,888

Post#93 » by mpharris36 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 am

2 things is all i want to see.

you can't play amare and jason smith together, i just don't see how that is that hard to realize.

you need a quicker trigger on JR.

outside of that I don't mind his coaching and the team plays hard for him but the 2 things above are really no brainers which haven't yet been accomplished by him as a coach.
3Peat! 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,525

Post#94 » by GONYK » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:Amare turning the ball over tonight was ridiculous. Is he bathing is olive oil now?

Greenie
RealGM

Post#95 » by Greenie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 am

Besart19 wrote:Tyson with 17 and 25 tonight

A proof that he was ass here... No heart, no effort... Made Hibbert look like a prime Hakeem

While

[tweet]https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/537819646481539072[/tweet]

The lies you tell.

Tyson was a beast last year before he broke his leg and was then out for over a month. A lot of people forget that.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#96 » by ibraheim718 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:14 am

He's just too erratic. And he's lost some lateral quickness probably due to poor posture and not being on his toes and there are some bad habits he's ingrained like incessantly reaching. I've seen him flat footed a lot this year and I don't remember him reacting so slowly when he was a rookie.

Being a good defender is about moving your feet quick enough to beat the man to where he's trying to go and then you can use your hands to get ball without reaching or lunging or guessing. By using your feet you close space. The hands are always the last line of defense prior to your teammate.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#97 » by Greenie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:15 am

mpharris36 wrote:

you can't play amare and jason smith together, i just don't see how that is that hard to realize.

outside of that I don't mind his coaching and the team plays hard for him but the 2 things above are really no brainers which haven't yet been accomplished by him as a coach.

Who do you want to play in place of these players though?
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,525

Post#98 » by GONYK » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 am

mpharris36 wrote:

Can't really play Amare and Cole together either.

Who else would play over JR? Tim?

Either way, I don't think the results would drastically change
Guano
RealGM
And1: 43,084

Post#99 » by Guano » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 am

greenhughes wrote:
Guano wrote:
Besart19 wrote:with our luck we could get the 11th overall

We will go on a 10 game winning streak late in the season to f#ck our pick up. I'm prepared. This franchise messes everything up.

They better not.

I ain't going through all this sh*t for no reason. I actually would like to root for wins on a regular basis next year.

If we don't f*ck up our draft position with a late meaningless win streak let me introduce plan B:

That will be fun.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#100 » by ibraheim718 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 am

Mr Rabbit wrote:

That will be fun.

I can actually see that sh*t happening.
Why us, Lawd? Why us?

It's not happening.

Return to New York Knicks