ImageImageImageImageImage

fantasy league thread

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

knickfan
Head Coach
And1: 84

Re: fantasy league thread 

Post#681 » by knickfan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:19 am

Reminder, H2H draft in 10min!
http://www.knicksology.com - Knicks board fantasy ball
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 8,046

Post#682 » by ITGM » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:25 am

knickfan
Head Coach

Post#683 » by knickfan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:46 am

It's almost that time folks, the leagues have been renewed! If there is anyone new interested in H2H or Roto, hit me with a PM with your email.
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,378

Post#684 » by Phish Tank » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:20 am

don't think I can make a league this year, but I'm starting up a fantasy basketball podcast. Lemme know if anyone's interested in listening into it and I can PM the details
Ken Bannister
Freshman
And1: 97

Post#685 » by Ken Bannister » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:39 pm

knickfan wrote:It's almost that time folks, the leagues have been renewed! If there is anyone new interested in H2H or Roto, hit me with a PM with your email.

i received a yahoo email, and i'm ready to play!
Ignitowsky
General Manager
And1: 2,494

Post#686 » by Ignitowsky » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:55 pm

I got my Yahoo email and I'm ready to play as well. I really strongly suggest that we use the injured reserve option to be able to hide the guy that's going to be out for an extended period of time without losing him and also losing a roster spot. I felt like lassies and was entirely ruined for me when the auto draft gave Jabari Parker who I had to carry for months. some of us may not be able to make the live draft and it seems as if the auto draft can really screw you a times. Anyway, Count Me In
All in all he's just another prick with no wall
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#687 » by knickfan » Mon Oct 1, 2018 10:35 pm

Phish Tank wrote:don't think I can make a league this year, but I'm starting up a fantasy basketball podcast. Lemme know if anyone's interested in listening into it and I can PM the details

Thanks for letting us know! What was your team so I can clear it? That said, we have some open spots for anyone else interested!
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#688 » by magnumt » Mon Oct 1, 2018 10:39 pm

knickfan wrote:
Phish Tank wrote:don't think I can make a league this year, but I'm starting up a fantasy basketball podcast. Lemme know if anyone's interested in listening into it and I can PM the details

Thanks for letting us know! What was your team so I can clear it? That said, we have some open spots for anyone else interested!

H2H?

PM the link is possible.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#689 » by knickfan » Mon Oct 1, 2018 10:39 pm

Ignitowsky wrote:I got my Yahoo email and I'm ready to play as well. I really strongly suggest that we use the injured reserve option to be able to hide the guy that's going to be out for an extended period of time without losing him and also losing a roster spot. I felt like lassies and was entirely ruined for me when the auto draft gave Jabari Parker who I had to carry for months. some of us may not be able to make the live draft and it seems as if the auto draft can really screw you a times. Anyway, Count Me In

I think that's part of the strategy in our league.. do you hold onto KP6 for a few months planning around that or get lucky he comes back sooner? Then if he ends up missing the whole season you're even more screwed. Zinoview actually won the league one season using autodraft, he just edited his settings to get the guys he wanted instead of letting Yahoo! autodraft for him.
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#690 » by knickfan » Mon Oct 1, 2018 10:41 pm

magnumt wrote:
knickfan wrote:

H2H?

PM the link is possible.

Sure! I'll let you take phish's spot as soon as he gets back to me.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#691 » by magnumt » Mon Oct 1, 2018 10:45 pm

PM the info when if you can.

Thanks!

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#692 » by knickfan » Wed Oct 3, 2018 12:56 am

magnumt wrote:PM the info when if you can.

Thanks!

Anytime, PM sent!
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#693 » by J9Starks3 » Wed Oct 3, 2018 7:37 pm

So I have James Conner in 2 leagues...and in both I have some good options at RB (Zeke, Devonte and Royce Freeman in one, McCaffery and Ingram and Lindsay in another) ... with the week 7 news for Bell, which I still think he gets traded or sits out longer, but still, what do folks view as Conners realistic value around the league for trades. Would love to upgrade either RB or WR, Altho I feel good about both leagues overall, certainly could help upgrading WR always.

.5 PPR league I have Hill, Edelman, D Thomas, Crabtree, Lockett, Coutee
1 PPR league I have Hopkins, Cooper, Crabtree, Cole, Enuwa

So would love to add Conner to one of my other WR to maybe get a legit WR2 option but not sure if thats a reasonable ask.
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#694 » by knickfan » Thu Oct 4, 2018 12:14 am

J9Starks3 wrote:So I have James Conner in 2 leagues...and in both I have some good options at RB (Zeke, Devonte and Royce Freeman in one, McCaffery and Ingram and Lindsay in another) ... with the week 7 news for Bell, which I still think he gets traded or sits out longer, but still, what do folks view as Conners realistic value around the league for trades. Would love to upgrade either RB or WR, Altho I feel good about both leagues overall, certainly could help upgrading WR always.

.5 PPR league I have Hill, Edelman, D Thomas, Crabtree, Lockett, Coutee
1 PPR league I have Hopkins, Cooper, Crabtree, Cole, Enuwa

So would love to add Conner to one of my other WR to maybe get a legit WR2 option but not sure if thats a reasonable ask.

uh.. wrong thread my man. This is the official thread for the Knicks forum fantasy leagues that were started way back in 2002. Want in? Have some spots open :)
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,458

Post#695 » by Tron Carter » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:35 am

pm me i'm interested
R.I.P Black Mamba
KushComa
Sophomore
And1: 162

Post#696 » by KushComa » Thu Oct 4, 2018 1:36 am

also interested
B.A.T 14.0- TimberWolves
PG: Avery Bradley/Greivis Vasquez/Joe Young
SG: E'Twaun Moore/ Michael Carter-William
SF: Paul George/Quincy Acy
PF: Lance Thomas/Jarred Sullinger/Luis Scola
C: Brook Lopez/Jason Smith
knickfan
Head Coach

Post#697 » by knickfan » Sat Oct 6, 2018 2:08 am

Invites sent, check your PMs, still have some spots for anyone else!
damedash09
Analyst
And1: 1,461

Post#698 » by damedash09 » Sat Oct 6, 2018 2:12 am

H2h send pm
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#699 » by br7knicks » Sun Oct 7, 2018 3:32 pm

This sounds good. I'd like to listen. I stopped listening to the radio podcast, Free Beer and Hot Wings, because I don't like how one of the new male hosts speaks to the female host; he's a complete misogynist pig.

Just a few questions.

How frequently? How many hosts? Will you have guests?

Either way, I would like to listen. I mainly listen to Joe Rogan now.

My brother and I used to do one years ago. Trying to do one again. It's tough because we don't live nearby anymore. But we use Google Hangout so we can do the podcast at the same time, as it allows us to record, also.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#700 » by br7knicks » Sun Oct 7, 2018 3:41 pm

knickfan wrote:
Ignitowsky wrote:I got my Yahoo email and I'm ready to play as well. I really strongly suggest that we use the injured reserve option to be able to hide the guy that's going to be out for an extended period of time without losing him and also losing a roster spot. I felt like lassies and was entirely ruined for me when the auto draft gave Jabari Parker who I had to carry for months. some of us may not be able to make the live draft and it seems as if the auto draft can really screw you a times. Anyway, Count Me In

I think that's part of the strategy in our league.. do you hold onto KP6 for a few months planning around that or get lucky he comes back sooner? Then if he ends up missing the whole season you're even more screwed. Zinoview actually won the league one season using autodraft, he just edited his settings to get the guys he wanted instead of letting Yahoo! autodraft for him.

I would like to see an IR as well, but I'm okay with requiring us to use strategy without one.

I went back through the history on knicksology. I could've sworn I won more recently than 4 years ago. It is definitely right, and I still suck at it. although I came in second a few years ago.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/

Return to New York Knicks