ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Will see Jeremy Lin tomorrow!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Context
RealGM
And1: 11,880

Re: OT- Will see Jeremy Lin tomorrow! 

Post#101 » by Context » Mon Oct 8, 2012 9:54 pm

sorry guys, that's a situation where u say NO COMMENT
Spoiler:
"Against All Odds" "The Watch"
KikupKnik
Rookie
And1: 246

Post#102 » by KikupKnik » Mon Oct 8, 2012 9:58 pm

Its the truth
knicksnyk
Sixth Man
And1: 42

Post#103 » by knicksnyk » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:00 pm

kneega wrote:sorry guys, that's a situation where u say NO COMMENT

that is why i said he did the right thing. the media kept on asking about lin everyday in practice. tyson spoke up gave them what they wanted and now they quit asking. it was a strategic comment. if melo had said anything he would have been ripped. tyson said it bcus tyson gets that media respect seeing as how he has rings.
KikupKnik
Rookie

Post#104 » by KikupKnik » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:06 pm

knicksnyk wrote:

that is why i said he did the right thing. the media kept on asking about lin everyday in practice. tyson spoke up gave them what they wanted and now they quit asking. it was a strategic comment. if melo had said anything he would have been ripped. tyson said it bcus tyson gets that media respect seeing as how he has rings.

That, and at some point you have to send a message that "where moving past that situation,and what were doing now is all were focusing on"
Context
RealGM
And1: 11,880

Post#105 » by Context » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:13 pm

knicksnyk wrote:

Any Knick vet from last year should have nothing but praise for Lin. Period. This isnt complicated and I'm so glad I watch every single game so NO ONE can make me second guess what my eyes saw...
Spoiler:
"Against All Odds" "The Watch"
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,145

Post#106 » by Fat Kat » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:16 pm

KikupKnik wrote:Your loyal to your teammates, everybody else is the enemy.

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#107 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:40 pm

kneega wrote:
knicksnyk wrote:

Any Knick vet from last year should have nothing but praise for Lin. Period. This isnt complicated and I'm so glad I watch every single game so NO ONE can make me second guess what my eyes saw...

So Tyson should be praising Lin when he isn't a teammate, and throw his current pg who got him a ring less than two years ago and is currently his new pg, along with another whom he made the playoffs with?

i understand the no comment part, but the subject wasn't even with the main idea of Lin.

Lin was like the fixins on the entree, his current pg's were the main course of the convo.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
bklynstoops
Head Coach
And1: 1,530

Post#108 » by bklynstoops » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:44 pm

so, it must've been nice to meet Lin. He seems like a good guy. Good to hear his knee isn't bothering him.
KikupKnik
Rookie

Post#109 » by KikupKnik » Mon Oct 8, 2012 10:47 pm

Its seems like Kneega thinks Tyson & others are ungrateful for Lin's performance when he played with us, but the fact still remains that the dude isn't suiting up in orange & blue this year, so he aint considered a friendly point blank period!
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 6,966

Post#110 » by AllanHoustonFan » Tue Oct 9, 2012 12:19 am

I see the topic about the comments Tyson made, that was locked by the way, has leeched on to this thread.
#MKGA

Return to New York Knicks