ImageImageImageImageImage

To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFWish) (Update from Today)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,443

Re: To all the Jill Martin fans... (NSFW) 

Post#41 » by cgmw » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:Get out more. You will realize that she is average at best.

Kudos to her for trying to keep up her body though.

Get out less, you'll enjoy yourself more. I went through a club phase in my twenties. One of my good buddies still dates extremely fake superficial girls, and he digs it. Personally, it got boring fast. Give me a real woman with a real body and a real brain any day of the week.

Now that I've said something kind of sensitive, I'd like to bring it home with reminding you of the stone cold fact that Jill and Tina can both get it.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
21shumpshumpst
Banned User
And1: 36

Post#42 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Bran Fast Hands wrote:I do, I live a exclusive VIP playboy type of lifestyle and bang Miranda Kerr once a year my dude!

I'm just screwing with ya, but seriously you must realise most of the stuff you post relating to anything to do with women makes you look like a complete dick, because it's an internet forum. I'm not saying the stuff you post isn't true or anything but once again, it's an internet forum so you can't be taken seriously in my eyes anyway. It is for the most part entertaining though.

Completely fair. I do come off like an **** sometimes. I know that. Just because honestly I had close friends questioning me like you guys do when I first started to try to better myself and plow sort of speak the land to get hotter women.

It is **** a hard road and full of failure to get there and I take that ish personal when people doubt it because **** man it was **** hard to be able to do this stuff and it is still a learning process. I get rejected more than I succeed but I do succeed.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#43 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:54 pm

cgmw wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:Get out more. You will realize that she is average at best.

Get out less, you'll enjoy yourself more. I went through a club phase in my twenties. One of my good buddies still dates extremely fake superficial girls, and he digs it. Personally, it got boring fast. Give me a real woman with a real body and a real brain any day of the week.

Now that I've said something kind of sensitive, I'd like to bring it home with reminding you of the stone cold fact that Jill and Tina can both get it.

There are girls out there who have both. But man those girls get taken super fast. But to each his own.
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#44 » by Rasho Brezec » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Banging supermodels, hanging out with David Stern. Living the life.
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#45 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:Banging supermodels, hanging out with David Stern. Living the life.

You wouldn't know since you are in nothern or eastern europe.
Bran Fast Hands
Banned User
And1: 798

Post#46 » by Bran Fast Hands » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

USA USA USA USA!
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,443

Post#47 » by cgmw » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Rasho Brezec wrote:Banging supermodels, hanging out with David Stern. Living the life.

Rasho, by the power vested in me by the United States of Nowhere, I grant you full permission to turn this into an Eastern/Northern European Ass Thread.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#48 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:36 pm

cgmw wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

Rasho, by the power vested in me by the United States of Nowhere, I grant you full permission to turn this into an Eastern/Northern European Ass Thread.

How the hell do you insert a pic so that idiot Rasho can shut up once and for all. I don't know how only to link images. Anyone know?

Btw I second cgmw's motion.
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,871

Post#49 » by nykballa2k4 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 pm

21shumpshumpst wrote:
Get out more. You will realize that she is average at best.

She is a solid 7 in her age category.

"average" would be 4.5-5.5 ratings. Of Jills age, there are probably not many better looking. If you were to pass by her on a street, you might think "milf" rather than hottie, but at 36, most american women weigh well over 150.

Compare Jill with perky co-eds yea, she looks like their mom, cuz she almost could be!
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#50 » by Mr_Perfect » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm

21shumpshumpst is one of the worst posters of all-time.
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#51 » by Bill Bradley » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Mr_Perfect wrote:21shumpshumpst is one of the worst posters of all-time.

Agreed. But in this one instance, I agree with him.

Guys, just because you're 36 doesn't mean you have to have saggy arms, a belly, a flabby ass, and bad skin. She is nothing special and these pics highlight that she could do A LOT more to take better care of herself.

Many tv personalities who make a good living in part due to their appearance take amazing care of their bodies and their skin. She doesn't seem to invest that much effort into it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean, most people aren't gym rats and the average American is overweight. But if we are strictly judging her by her looks, would eagerly bang (if wasn't married) but would not marry (if wasn't married.)
21shumpshumpst
Banned User

Post#52 » by 21shumpshumpst » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Glad you think this therefore its wrong. Btw if I were you I wouldn't talk since everyone was calling you out in the game thread yesterday. :lol:
Appleshampoo
Sixth Man
And1: 894

Post#53 » by Appleshampoo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:

Agreed. But in this one instance, I agree with him.

Guys, just because you're 36 doesn't mean you have to have saggy arms, a belly, a flabby ass, and bad skin. She is nothing special and these pics highlight that she could do A LOT more to take better care of herself.

Many tv personalities who make a good living in part due to their appearance take amazing care of their bodies and their skin. She doesn't seem to invest that much effort into it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean, most people aren't gym rats and the average American is overweight. But if we are strictly judging her by her looks, would eagerly bang (if wasn't married) but would not marry (if wasn't married.)

Her stomach looks great for 36, idk if your talking about her there. As a 21 year old, sometimes a hot 36 year old can get it more than a hotter babe in her 20s. Case in point, Jill Martin.
moabu08
Veteran
And1: 945

Post#54 » by moabu08 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I think this is one thing we can all agree on
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,578

Post#55 » by Capn'O » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 pm

cgmw wrote:
21shumpshumpst wrote:

I think you misspelled "tits."

RASHO! RASHO! RASHO! RASHO!
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#56 » by Rasho Brezec » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm

They're what keeps this board active. A year from now on, someone will make a flashback thread, bno will bring up his name and tell us he sucked, and then we'll move on.
aggo
RealGM
And1: 5,529

Post#57 » by aggo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:55 pm

jm aint no supermodel, nobody is claiming that.

but shes funny as hell and doesnt seem full of herself.
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,639

Post#58 » by prophet_of_rage » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 am

I have to agree with Shump on this one. Jill Martin doesn't do anything for me. I admit I'm not really attracted to White women and I'm an ass man so Jill is just an ordinary woman in my eyes. But as for his philosophy work hard for a pretty woman I just say that pretty is in the eye of the beholder and whatever you find attractive go for it. I kind of applaud him for breaking the male peer pressure of saying you would hit any girl who isn't obese or physically deformed. some people have different tastes.

I've had personal dimes and universal dimes. I'll just say this. It isn't at all hard to talk to pretty women. You just talk to them and you don't go on about their looks. A lot of really pretty girls don't get approached a lot because a lot of men are intimidated to approach them.

And I guess being 40 I don't think you guys know what you're talking about when you talk about 36 year-old women. Maybe they'll have had kids by then and don't look airbrushed but there are many HOT women in their 30s, 40s, 50s. Just being 20 doesn't make you hot. In fact, most women are at their best in their 30s and 40s at least in terms of performance and are very womanly.

I don't know who said most women over 30 are over 150 lbs, but if you date women with ass or athletes or women over 5'5 that's not a lot of weight. The airbrushed chicks in the pretty face or booty thread weigh in that range or plus. Don't be fooled by Hollywood or anorexic California.
TinyLinny
Senior
And1: 4

Post#59 » by TinyLinny » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 am

Her body (maybe face) would be acceptable for a 50+ year old woman.

At 36yrs of age, she is absolutely disgusting.

wouldnotbang/10
frogfood
Suspended
And1: 1,609

Post#60 » by frogfood » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 am

TinyLinny wrote:Her body (maybe face) would be acceptable for a 50+ year old woman.

At 36yrs of age, she is absolutely disgusting.

wouldnotbang/10

LMFAO

Return to New York Knicks