ImageImageImageImageImage

Chicago and Indiana are better

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

Re: Chicago and Indiana are better 

Post#241 » by I_Love_NYK » Mon Jun 3, 2013 1:54 pm

Chicago is a perenial 55+ Win team with a healthy Derrick Rose, I think Rose sitting out the year can go back to his old self. Noah and Boozer's health is also key, as they can't give you more than 70 games.

Indiana, I see Granger becoming a 6th man and be their scorer off the bench. Keeping David West will be key, Indiana can only afford him to a certain ammount. Teams like Atlanta will be looking to offer him more money.
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,191

Re: Chicago and Indiana are better 

Post#242 » by seren » Mon Jun 3, 2013 2:35 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:Here's how you plan......

Put the best team on the floor, not the best offense or the best defense....and play like one.

Although I dont expect the Pacers to beat Miami, they are giving the team with the best player on the planet a headache, and they are even showing kinks in his armor as well, but of course i do expect him to carry them over that.

And they're doing it with just plain old fashioned basketball, nothing fancy at all.

I agree with this. I'd take it one step further. Plan ahead. If we are going to play small ball, prepare your roster accordingly. Don't carry 6 big men and bunch of players who are not shooters into the season and try to play three ball. Get some real shooters. Most importantly, invest in guys who play in both ends. This is not football. You can't have liabilities on the floor in one end of the floor and expect to win big time.

Return to New York Knicks