ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Random Ramblings Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1121 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:44 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Nope, too thirsty.

I did give her a compliment and told her she looked good herself. Cause honestly.... she did. Thats when her man came out.

Not her dude.
I promise you if you asked her if she had a man in front of him she would have said no.

I can date you and you not be my man. No cuffing.

Hard to wrap my head around that, cause that sh*t wouldnt fly with me but I know youre right. 100% right.

Funny part was, when I shot her that compliment, she said thank you and got timid. I thought she was going to have that "yeah I know" type attitude.

This is why I'm I married now. I ran up against a man that just was not having it. :lol:

That girl sounds crazy though. Bold then timid?
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,914

Post#1122 » by god shammgod » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Greenie
RealGM

Post#1123 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:15 pm

god shammgod wrote:Image

Looks like shaving cream
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#1124 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Not her dude.
I promise you if you asked her if she had a man in front of him she would have said no.

I can date you and you not be my man. No cuffing.

Hard to wrap my head around that, cause that sh*t wouldnt fly with me but I know youre right. 100% right.

Funny part was, when I shot her that compliment, she said thank you and got timid. I thought she was going to have that "yeah I know" type attitude.

This is why I'm I married now. I ran up against a man that just was not having it. :lol:

:lol: You werent playing, it was put a ring on it or Im on to the next.

Yes the timid, thank you, look down avoid eye contact after the compliment made her seem inferior. I wasnt expecting that. Confident men like confident women, so the fact she approached, was refreshing but once she showed the shy, timid stuff it all didnt add up. Maybe she wasnt expecting me to compliment her? Dont know. Ive been told I can be intimidating to approach by a few girls when I was younger but I'd like to think Ive got rid of some of that as I matured.

KoC--update: went there just now, she wasnt there.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1125 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:25 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

:lol: He wasn't playing, it was put a ring on it or Im on to the next.

Yes the timid, thank you, look down avoid eye contact after the compliment made her seem inferior. I wasnt expecting that. Confident men like confident women, so the fact she approached, was refreshing but once she showed the shy, timid stuff it all didnt add up. Maybe she wasnt expecting me to compliment her? Dont know. Ive been told I can be intimidating to approach by a few girls when I was younger but I'd like to think Ive got rid of some of that as I matured.

Fixed that.

Also, this sounds funny. Most women that approach men are not timid nor shy. Hmmm. Maybe it was a dare by the guy? Maybe she was trying to prove something to him? What her demeanor when she approached you?
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1126 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Fixed that.

Also, this sounds funny. Most women that approach men are not timid nor shy. Hmmm. Maybe it was a dare by the guy? Maybe she was trying to prove something to him? What her demeanor when she approached you?

Demeanor when she approached me...I was walking out noticed in my peripheral she was coming so I let my arm hang and held the door but not looking back or smiling at her. She said something almost under her breath like uncontrollably blurted it out but just enough for me to hear it. So I stopped and faced her and said something like; what's that? I thought I knew what she said but I was a little surprised so I wanted her to actually say it. She repeated it louder and said a few other things. I smiled, kept it kind of formal and said; "that's a nice compliment, you look good yourself" and was holding eye contact when I said it. Thats when she said thank you broke eye contact and became a little timid (timid may be too strong but shy etc). Which I was a little surprised by. Mind you there was a dude in play here just a few seconds behind her. Not sure how much that affected the interaction.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1127 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

Fixed that.

Demeanor when she approached me...I was walking out noticed in my peripheral she was coming so I let my arm hang and held the door but not looking back or smiling at her. She said something almost under her breath like uncontrollably blurted it out but just enough for me to hear it. So I stopped and faced her and said something like; what's that? I thought I knew what she said but I was a little surprised so I wanted her to actually say it. She repeated it louder and said a few other things. I smiled, kept it kind of formal and said; "that's a nice compliment, you look good yourself" and was holding eye contact when I said it. Thats when she said thank you broke eye contact and became a little timid (timid may be too strong but shy etc). Which I was a little surprised by. Mind you there was a dude in play here just a few seconds behind her. Not sure how much that affected the interaction.

Run away from her when you see her next time.
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1128 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Fixed that.

Run away from here when you see her next time.

I doubt she is what youre thinking. And She looked like she could handle herself, not a little girl. But who knows you may be right.
Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Post#1129 » by Jose7 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 pm

post in community forum:

I need help/assistance with pricing for audio system instillation for a car. regular 4 door chevy cruze, I just want a sound upgrade, amp and subwoofer + instillation

typical price for this?
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,895

Post#1130 » by DaGawd » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 am

DaGawd wrote:So I got a letter in the mail to come in for screening to be an MTA conductor this coming Wednesday.. Got a week to detox (I admit I enjoy the spliff somewhat regularly). I'm thinking my best option to go the fake piss route but wondering if anyone has any ideas for a natural detox in the span of a week before I go that route?

UPDATE: I fking passed!!!! Fake piss FTW! And I got hired. Begin orientation on August 14th
BaF
Washington Wizards
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1131 » by Greenie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm

DaGawd wrote:
DaGawd wrote:So I got a letter in the mail to come in for screening to be an MTA conductor this coming Wednesday.. Got a week to detox (I admit I enjoy the spliff somewhat regularly). I'm thinking my best option to go the fake piss route but wondering if anyone has any ideas for a natural detox in the span of a week before I go that route?

UPDATE: I fking passed!!!! Fake piss FTW! And I got hired. Begin orientation on August 14th

Oh ****.
We are not safe....

:lol:

Congrats though. I'm happy for you. COUNT. THOSE. COINS!
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1132 » by Greenie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Jose7 wrote:post in community forum:

I need help/assistance with pricing for audio system instillation for a car. regular 4 door chevy cruze, I just want a sound upgrade, amp and subwoofer + instillation

typical price for this?

I paid almost 2k for mine in my Challenger.
Alpine. I don't remember the watts though. A few years ago now when I had it done.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#1133 » by Thugger HBC » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Greenie wrote:

typical price for this?

Alpine. I don't remember the watts though. A few years ago now when I had it done.

Just curious, when you got your Challenger you didn't like the SGII package or the HK? My oldest son has the R/T Scat Pack and the only option was the HK system. it's nice, 18 speakers, solid sound. Subs are where a spare would be.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1134 » by Greenie » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:01 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
Greenie wrote:

typical price for this?

Just curious, when you got your Challenger you didn't like the SGII package or the HK? My oldest son has the R/T Scat Pack and the only option was the HK system. it's nice, 18 speakers, solid sound. Subs are where a spare would be.

Nah. Kept it simple and went with a SXT plus package. Wasn't supposed to buy another car at that time since I had just flipped my work car. I liked the way the car looked more than anything. However, I will opt for a more powerful engine next time. I'm keeping the one I have now though too. It still moves.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,895

Post#1135 » by DaGawd » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:07 am

Greenie wrote:
DaGawd wrote:

Oh ****.
We are not safe....

:lol:

Congrats though. I'm happy for you. COUNT. THOSE. COINS!

Free rides on me fam. Most of the forum I got y'all... MOST....
BaF
Washington Wizards
KnickFan33
Veteran
And1: 1,446

Post#1136 » by KnickFan33 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 am

The way our political system is set up seems to discourage free thinking. The vast majority of people I've spoken to seem to believe their are only 2 sides to any issue. Moreover, they parrot talking points of networks without having any true understanding of the topics and ignore all other media.

It kind of worries me. Things are rarely black and white, they are typically different shades of gray.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1137 » by Greenie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 am

KnickFan33 wrote:The way our political system is set up seems to discourage free thinking. The vast majority of people I've spoken to seem to believe their are only 2 sides to any issue. Moreover, they parrot talking points of networks without having any true understanding of the topics and ignore all other media.

It kind of worries me. Things are rarely black and white, they are typically different shades of gray.

This has always been my stance but people don't like when you can look at both sides and call bull.
KnickFan33
Veteran
And1: 1,446

Post#1138 » by KnickFan33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 pm

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or what, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/31/remember-we-only-shoot-black-people-georgia-police-officer-told-a-woman-on-camera/

WTF?! Even if said to try and de-escalate the situation, couldn't think of something else to say?!
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1139 » by Greenie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:42 pm

KnickFan33 wrote:Not sure if this belongs in this thread or what, but...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/31/remember-we-only-shoot-black-people-georgia-police-officer-told-a-woman-on-camera/

WTF?! Even if said to try and de-escalate the situation, couldn't think of something else to say?!

:-?
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,122

Post#1140 » by moocow007 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Greenie wrote:
KnickFan33 wrote:Not sure if this belongs in this thread or what, but...

:-?

It's people like this that makes me think that maybe a zombie apocalypse would not be a bad thing.

Return to New York Knicks