ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Random Ramblings Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1101 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:26 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:Random.

I went to a Peet's coffee to get an Americano just now.

Long story short I just got hit on by a woman who was with her man while I was leaving. Im like 90% sure it was her man. I didnt know what to do other than tell her she was good looking herself. At a quick glance, he looked confused.

She's not claiming dude.
That's a savage. :rofl:

She wore the pants, no doubt. He had a dope beard though.

Wouldve been real savage if I got her number in front of him but Im not like that. Plus a woman can be too much of a free spirit and Im not trying to tame them. I like them more grounded.

That convo in the car afterwards though. :lol:

There wasn't one.
That's not her dude like that. :lol:
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#1102 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
She's not claiming dude.
That's a savage. :rofl:

Wouldve been real savage if I got her number in front of him but Im not like that. Plus a woman can be too much of a free spirit and Im not trying to tame them. I like them more grounded.

There wasn't one.

Hahaha. Sad.
He paid for the coffee. Dudes need to get their sh*t together.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,942

Post#1103 » by Jeff Van Gully » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:32 pm

gorglesnork
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#1104 » by King of Canada » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

There wasn't one.

Hahaha. Sad.

Go back there same time tomorrow and let us know what happens :lol:
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1105 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:34 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

There wasn't one.

Hahaha. Sad.

Depends.
If she bad, dudes will put up with a lot.

Us females can be crazy disrespectful to dudes while gased up and single. It leaves your system eventually.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#1106 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Greenie wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
King of Canada wrote:I just made a wrap with leftover Costco roast chicken and Miracle Whip that expired on May 31st. I'm also drinking some beer tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Plate full of whipped cream (+ sprinkles and/or chocolate chips) >>>>>> So easy, so simple, so great.

Frown face...

I eat healthy all the time besides my occasional whipped cream thing and Halotop (thank you Costco for the 4 for 12 deal).
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#1107 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:There wasn't one.

Hahaha. Sad.

Depends.

Us females can be crazy disrespectful to dudes while gased up and single. It leaves your system eventually.

A girl I'd been dating for 4 months gave another guy her number right in front of me before (I'm a good looking guy, so I was caught off guard bigtime). I called her out on it and ended things. She was a legit bitch, though
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1108 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 pm

King of Canada wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

Hahaha. Sad.

Go back there same time tomorrow and let us know what happens :lol:

:lol:

I frequent there and probably will grab something later today. The barista working is on a first name basis with me, I'll be interested to see if she mentions anything.

Honestly, this girl had some swagger going. She was in suede otk boots and skin tight short dress and like a tank top with one of those real short jean jackets. I could feel she was an adgaf "im a bad b*tch" type. I did check her out from the back but paid it no mind cause the barista is cool to chat with.
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1109 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

Hahaha. Sad.

Depends.

You know the type I think. This was a white dude and black girl.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1110 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:Hahaha. Sad.

Depends.

A girl I'd been dating for 4 months gave another guy her number right in front of me before (I'm a good looking guy, so I was caught off guard bigtime). I called her out on it and ended things. She was a legit bitch, though

You'll be ok.

I wasn't a bitch about it but I had a bit of that in me while dating. Which is kinda how I viewed it DATING.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,913

Post#1111 » by god shammgod » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 pm

whipped cream with sprinkles ? that's not a dessert, that's a dessert topping. like just eating the mustard and lettuce off a sandwich. first no pie and now this. what is the world coming to ? damn millennials. lol
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1112 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:59 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Depends.

I'm familiar with the type.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#1113 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Greenie wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Depends.

You'll be ok.

I wasn't a bitch about it but I had a bit of that in me while dating. Which is kinda how I viewed it DATING.

Oh, I've been great since then. Was two years ago :lol: WAYYY past that. Been with a girl since October 2015 and I've been super happy since then.
god shammgod wrote:whipped cream with sprinkles ? that's not a dessert, that's a dessert topping. like just eating the mustard and lettuce off a sandwich. first no pie and now this. what is the world coming to ? damn millennials. lol

STFU it is. Add in chocolate chips and BOOM, amazing. I do it because it's not super unhealthy? LET ME BE ME, DAMNIT.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1114 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

You'll be ok.

Oh, I've been great since then. Was two years ago :lol: WAYYY past that. Been with a girl since October 2015 and I've been super happy since then.
god shammgod wrote:whipped cream with sprinkles ? that's not a dessert, that's a dessert topping. like just eating the mustard and lettuce off a sandwich. first no pie and now this. what is the world coming to ? damn millennials. lol

STFU it is. Add in chocolate chips and BOOM, amazing. I do it because it's not super unhealthy? LET ME BE ME, DAMNIT.

You know damn well Shamm is right when you start looking for reasoning. :rofl:
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1115 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Depends.

I'm familiar with the type.

No convo in car confirmed then. :lol:
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1116 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Depends.

Good on you. Expected nothing else. I left a girl at the club a year or two after college cause she wanted to play musical chairs and sit on a dudes lap after I came out from the bathroom.

These same women come crawling for you when your life is all together, fit and are not concerned with their or others validation. Prime example was this woman at the coffee shop, paid her no mind, not intentionally just got into a conversation with the barista about life that had depth to it. She couldnt handle the fact that I didnt make eye contact or really check her out. She then FOLLOWED me out of the place to hit on me with her man there.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1117 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:42 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Depends.

Good on you. Expected nothing else. I left a girl at the club a year or two after college cause she wanted to play musical chairs and sit on a dudes lap after I came out from the bathroom.

These same women come crawling for you when your life is all together, fit and are not concerned with their or others validation. Prime example was this woman at the coffee shop, paid her no mind, not intentionally just got into a conversation with the barista about life that had depth to it. She couldnt handle the fact that I didnt make eye contact or really check her out. She then FOLLOWED me out of the place to hit on me with her man there.

That screams thirst.
...and you wouldn't even quench it for her :nonono:
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1118 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

That screams thirst.

Nope, too thirsty.

I did give her a compliment and told her she looked good herself. Cause honestly.... she did. Thats when her man came out.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1119 » by Greenie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:52 pm

NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:

That screams thirst.

Nope, too thirsty.

I did give her a compliment and told her she looked good herself. Cause honestly.... she did. Thats when her man came out.

Not her dude.
I promise you if you asked her if she had a man in front of him she would have said no.

I can date you and you not be my man. No cuffing.
NY2TheBay
General Manager

Post#1120 » by NY2TheBay » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Greenie wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:
Greenie wrote:

That screams thirst.

Nope, too thirsty.

Not her dude.
I promise you if you asked her if she had a man in front of him she would have said no.

I can date you and you not be my man. No cuffing.

Hard to wrap my head around that, cause that sh*t wouldnt fly with me but I know youre right. 100% right.

Funny part was, when I shot her that compliment, she said thank you and got timid. I thought she was going to have that "yeah I know" type attitude.

Return to New York Knicks