ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Random Ramblings Thread

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, King of Canada, j4remi, mpharris36, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, GONYK, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,725
And1: 18,698
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1161 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sohh.com%2Fbreaking-meek-mill-gets-new-bail-hearing-preps-judge-genece-brinkley-round-2-face-off%2F

Image

sry greenie lol

edit: nvm..
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 29,065
And1: 15,596
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1162 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 am

The New Firefox Quantum browser is incredible!

On Windows it is faster than Chrome and uses less CPU. I've used Firefox for years so the difference from the previous version is pretty staggering. Mozilla completely rebuilt the browser from top to bottom and it shows.

It's like I bought a new computer the pages load so fast now.

If you have never used Firefox or abandoned it in the past, it is radically improved and now is the right time to give it a serious look.

It is better than Chrome and I prefer the way I can customize the add-ons. A+
Image
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 29,065
And1: 15,596
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1163 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 24,778
And1: 16,571
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: WINGSPANDIA

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1164 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:The New Firefox Quantum browser is incredible!

On Windows it is faster than Chrome and uses less CPU. I've used Firefox for years so the difference from the previous version is pretty staggering. Mozilla completely rebuilt the browser from top to bottom and it shows.

It's like I bought a new computer the pages load so fast now.

If you have never used Firefox or abandoned it in the past, it is radically improved and now is the right time to give it a serious look.

It is better than Chrome and I prefer the way I can customize the add-ons. A+


Trying it now. Not bad in limited sample. I may be able to complain about KP at a higher volume now.
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 29,065
And1: 15,596
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1165 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:The New Firefox Quantum browser is incredible!

On Windows it is faster than Chrome and uses less CPU. I've used Firefox for years so the difference from the previous version is pretty staggering. Mozilla completely rebuilt the browser from top to bottom and it shows.

It's like I bought a new computer the pages load so fast now.

If you have never used Firefox or abandoned it in the past, it is radically improved and now is the right time to give it a serious look.

It is better than Chrome and I prefer the way I can customize the add-ons. A+


Trying it now. Not bad in limited sample. I may be able to complain about KP at a higher volume now.


If you look in the small print of the new terms of agreement of the Firefox Quantum browser, it says "You additionally agree to accept the consequences of a fully weaponized BuzzardMan using said browser"

It's faaaaaaaaaasssssssssssttttttt. Very happy with it. Blows everything else away now.
Image
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 29,065
And1: 15,596
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1166 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:00 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:The New Firefox Quantum browser is incredible!

On Windows it is faster than Chrome and uses less CPU. I've used Firefox for years so the difference from the previous version is pretty staggering. Mozilla completely rebuilt the browser from top to bottom and it shows.

It's like I bought a new computer the pages load so fast now.

If you have never used Firefox or abandoned it in the past, it is radically improved and now is the right time to give it a serious look.

It is better than Chrome and I prefer the way I can customize the add-ons. A+


Trying it now. Not bad in limited sample. I may be able to complain about KP at a higher volume now.


Here are usefull Add-Ons you can easily search & find in the Firefox Add-Ons section:

uBlock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere
Adblock Plus
Ghostery
Cookie AutoDelete - after adding, use drop-down menu on this add-on to whitelist sites you want to stay logged in on

also, I'm a Premium subscriber to Pocket. It is built into the Firefox browser as Mozilla acquired Pocket. You can save your web pages for later viewing and it is great. I recommend the Premium version of Pocket highly.
Image
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1167 » by Greenie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:34 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sohh.com%2Fbreaking-meek-mill-gets-new-bail-hearing-preps-judge-genece-brinkley-round-2-face-off%2F

Image

sry greenie lol

edit: nvm..

????
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,725
And1: 18,698
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1168 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 am

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sohh.com%2Fbreaking-meek-mill-gets-new-bail-hearing-preps-judge-genece-brinkley-round-2-face-off%2F

Image

sry greenie lol

edit: nvm..

????

a report came out saying that meek was granted a bail hearing but it came out to be false

so nothing to see here lol

side note: look what drake was shouting out :o

Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1169 » by Greenie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:38 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sohh.com%2Fbreaking-meek-mill-gets-new-bail-hearing-preps-judge-genece-brinkley-round-2-face-off%2F

Image

sry greenie lol

edit: nvm..

????

a report came out saying that meek was granted a bail hearing but it came out to be false

so nothing to see here lol

side note: look what drake was shouting out :o


The shade :lol:
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
BKlutch
General Manager
Posts: 8,180
And1: 4,567
Joined: Jan 11, 2015
Location: Jamaica, NY
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1171 » by BKlutch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm


Was it aimed at North Korea at least?
.
.
---------------------------------
The Fiz Kids!
.
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1172 » by Greenie » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 am

Add Charlie Rose to the creep list.
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1173 » by Greenie » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm

BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 29,065
And1: 15,596
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1174 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:46 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,736
And1: 4,730
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1176 » by Knicksfan20 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 am

I want to see Steven A get punched in the face so badly.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1177 » by Greenie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:16 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:I want to see Steven A get punched in the face so badly.

What he do now?
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,736
And1: 4,730
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1178 » by Knicksfan20 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I want to see Steven A get punched in the face so badly.

What he do now?

Nothing. Just seeing his face on tv triggers me.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1179 » by Greenie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I want to see Steven A get punched in the face so badly.

What he do now?

Nothing. Just seeing his face on tv triggers me.

Welp
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,571
And1: 27,344
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1180 » by Greenie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Read on Twitter



Welp. Molly just got owned by her dude on national television. Do better Molly.
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR

Return to New York Knicks