ImageImageImageImageImage

Official NY Mets Thread

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, Knickstape1214, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, Deeeez Knicks, j4remi

HarthorneWingo
Knicks Forum Grandpa's Law
And1: 12,698

Re: Official NY Mets Thread 

Post#1841 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:I'm all in on Joe Giradi if the Yankees let him go, was impressed by the job he had done with the Marlins and I think he coached pretty good with the Yanks over the years. One non challenge call doesn't mean he doesn't know how to get the best out of his guys.

I don't recall the job he did with the Marlins, but I recall they won it. He's not leaving the Yankees for the Mets though, if he leaves the Yanks at all. I gotta believe they'll offer him another extension.

I like the thought of Joe McEwing or Alex Cora. Whoever it'll be will have to agree to do whatever Sandy tells him to. Sandy likes these bland manager types.

Excuse me. I'm looking for Wingo. Has anybody seen him? Possibly he's been posting in the Yankees thread again?

True. :lol:

I've also been text-torturing my Yankees fan friends over Girardi. And now I get to do again for potentially another 7 games. That is unless the dufus in the WH starts WWIII.
reub
Veteran
And1: 1,021

Post#1842 » by reub » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
I don't recall the job he did with the Marlins, but I recall they won it. He's not leaving the Yankees for the Mets though, if he leaves the Yanks at all. I gotta believe they'll offer him another extension.

I like the thought of Joe McEwing or Alex Cora. Whoever it'll be will have to agree to do whatever Sandy tells him to. Sandy likes these bland manager types.

Excuse me. I'm looking for Wingo. Has anybody seen him? Possibly he's been posting in the Yankees thread again?

I've also been text-torturing my Yankees fan friends over Girardi. And now I get to do again for potentially another 7 games. That is unless the dufus in the WH starts WWIII.

Have you considered attending an Antifa Anonymous meeting? I hear they're good.
HarthorneWingo

Post#1843 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:19 am

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:

Have you considered attending an Antifa Anonymous meeting? I hear they're good.

No. I'm renewing my membership instead. :P

As for the Skankees, NO MORE FUN. They're beginning to get a little full of themselves again. Now I have to go find my pin. :x
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,251

Post#1844 » by Manhattan Project » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:03 pm

So it's sounding like its going to be Acta, allegedly we're trying to wrap this up before the weekend is up. He's been less than stellar with his stops in Washington and Cleveland, but those teams were brutal. Hard to really know if it's a good signing, but he's been around the block and been around some great names.
Utah Jazz
Jokic x Plumlee x Noguiera
Gordon x Sabonis x Ellenson
Winslow x Fournier x Carter
Hield x Turner x Luwawu-Cabarrot
Russell x Dragic x Valentine
HarthorneWingo

Post#1845 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:So it's sounding like its going to be Acta, allegedly we're trying to wrap this up before the weekend is up. He's been less than stellar with his stops in Washington and Cleveland, but those teams were brutal. Hard to really know if it's a good signing, but he's been around the block and been around some great names.

Acta has this guy's full endorsement

He's familiar to the Wilpons, so it's not surprising. He was a hot commodity when he left the Mets.
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
And1: 3,646

Post#1846 » by AllanHoustonFan » Yesterday 6:31 pm

Mike Callaway is your new Mets manager. He was the guy I wanted for this team. I'm hoping he revives the Dark Knight.
#TankForDoncic

Return to New York Knicks