ImageImageImageImageImage

Official NY Mets Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Re: Official NY Mets Thread 

Post#2241 » by reub » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:40 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:Matz redeemed himself today. I'd move him up to #6 on the starting pitcher depth chart now.

Did Harvey move up or down the list today? :lol: Couldn't resist.

Harvey had 4 good innings and then ran out of gas. It's only March 10th and his velocity is up so I'm encouraged. As a Yankee fan you should understand this better than most watching CC Sabathia fade every start after 4 innings.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,215

Post#2242 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:56 pm

reub wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:Matz redeemed himself today. I'd move him up to #6 on the starting pitcher depth chart now.

Harvey had 4 good innings and then ran out of gas. It's only March 10th and his velocity is up so I'm encouraged. As a Yankee fan you should understand this better than most watching CC Sabathia fade every start after 4 innings.

I watched CC win a WS. I, as a Yankee fan, only came here to troll you. You as a Mets fan keep reaching for reasons the greatest team ever will fail but, keep acting like the Mets can overcome everything. You think you have 8-9 starting pitchers. You haven't had 3 last a full year.

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.
:beer: RIP mags
reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Post#2243 » by reub » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

I watched CC win a WS. I, as a Yankee fan, only came here to troll you. You as a Mets fan keep reaching for reasons the greatest team ever will fail but, keep acting like the Mets can overcome everything. You think you have 8-9 starting pitchers. You haven't had 3 last a full year.

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

Tanaka has a bad arm and pitches better with a week off.
CC is an old 4 inning starter with a drinking problem.
Gray pitches just well enough to lose.
Montgomery is an unproven nothing burger.
Severino pitched well last year but his arm is going to fall off from overuse.
After that you've got nada.
Good luck with that pitching staff! Plus an empty suit as a manager who forgets to warm up his next pitcher.
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,869

Post#2244 » by nykballa2k4 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

All things even out. Can't wait to see Boone stroking egos on the disabled list. Can we get a double suspension on reub and AWTY? DOUBLE TECHS PLZ. If I have to play the JVG role I will.
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2245 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 pm

nykballa2k4 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:Harvey had 4 good innings and then ran out of gas. It's only March 10th and his velocity is up so I'm encouraged. As a Yankee fan you should understand this better than most watching CC Sabathia fade every start after 4 innings.

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

All things even out. Can't wait to see Boone stroking egos on the disabled list. Can we get a double suspension on reub and AWTY? DOUBLE TECHS PLZ. If I have to play the JVG role I will.

Sorry. I only came here to troll reub. All other Mets fans...ignore those posts. Just trying out the new sticky!! :lol:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,435

Post#2246 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 am

Damn, shyt getting real.

As for this Mets' fan, I'm starting the season with absolutely no expectations.
Free Palestine
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,869

Post#2247 » by nykballa2k4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
nykballa2k4 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

Sorry. I only came here to troll reub. All other Mets fans...ignore those posts. Just trying out the new sticky!! :lol:

At least put your stuff in a spoiler or something.
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2248 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:49 am

nykballa2k4 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
nykballa2k4 wrote:All things even out. Can't wait to see Boone stroking egos on the disabled list. Can we get a double suspension on reub and AWTY? DOUBLE TECHS PLZ. If I have to play the JVG role I will.

At least put your stuff in a spoiler or something.

No. It's over.
Lotsix
Rookie
And1: 287

Post#2249 » by Lotsix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:34 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

Bro, gtfo here go back to the Yankees thread nobody wants u here, our third-fourth starter is better than your ace....Yankees are gonna bust, idgaf how many homeruns they hit
Lotsix
Rookie

Post#2250 » by Lotsix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:37 am

CC Blows, as does tanaka,grey? Lol....severino....loooool, score 8 runs a game and give up 9
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2251 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 am

Lotsix wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
reub wrote:Harvey had 4 good innings and then ran out of gas. It's only March 10th and his velocity is up so I'm encouraged. As a Yankee fan you should understand this better than most watching CC Sabathia fade every start after 4 innings.

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

Bro, gtfo here go back to the Yankees thread nobody wants u here, our third-fourth starter is better than your ace....Yankees are gonna bust, idgaf how many homeruns they hit

EAD. We were trolled hard on the Yankee thread. I returned the favor. Loser teams fans need to stay in their lane.
Lotsix
Rookie

Post#2252 » by Lotsix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Lotsix wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Matz?
Wheeler?
Harvey?
Monfuqqingtero?

Trash.

EAD. We were trolled hard on the Yankee thread. I returned the favor. Loser teams fans need to stay in their lane.

SMD Yankee fan, same ol Yankee big name move but your staff is still equivalent to my high school team.....
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2253 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:21 am

Lotsix wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Lotsix wrote:

SMD Yankee fan, same ol Yankee big name move but your staff is still equivalent to my high school team.....

What are you 12? Win something in the next 30 years before you start talking up that pitching staff you think you have. I trolled the guy who was trolling our board. Plain and simple.

Did ANY of your pitchers even finish the season healthy? Good luck with that. Keep it moving.
Lotsix
Rookie

Post#2254 » by Lotsix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 am

Dumb@as*as like you is why I hate the Yankees....your championships in the last 30 years are irrelevant, stop living in the past....mets>Yankees this year
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2255 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 am

Lotsix wrote:Dumb@as*as like you is why I hate the Yankees....your championships in the last 30 years are irrelevant, stop living in the past....mets>Yankees this year

The Yankees farm system is stacked. Ours, not so much. And it really isn't close. Stay woke.
Free Palestine
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2256 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

Lotsix wrote:Dumb@as*as like you is why I hate the Yankees....your championships in the last 30 years are irrelevant, stop living in the past....mets>Yankees this year

Like I said...I trolled the guy who was trolling us. Jokingly. You want to run your mouth like a boss. Keep it moving kid.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2257 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Like I said...I trolled the guy who was trolling us. Jokingly. You want to run your mouth like a boss. Keep it moving kid.

You're still here? :rofl2:

Easy to get out. Difficult to get out ... when you're trapped in The Twilight Zone. :lol:

Free Palestine
NYKHardKnock
Head Coach
And1: 4,950

Post#2258 » by NYKHardKnock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm a die heart met fan and to Lotsik lol stop it, get some help. The Yankees are a superior team this season and have a chance to become a dynasty with the way they're organization is. Deepest roster, pen, crazy good prospect pool.

We could be the Yankees but we have Jeff Wilpon to blame
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2259 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Kristaps6_NYK wrote:I'm a die heart met fan and to Lotsik lol stop it, get some help. The Yankees are a superior team this season and have a chance to become a dynasty with the way they're organization is. Deepest roster, pen, crazy good prospect pool.

We could be the Yankees but we have Jeff Wilpon to blame

Exactly. Thank you.
Free Palestine
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#2260 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You're still here? :rofl2:

Easy to get out. Difficult to get out ... when you're trapped in The Twilight Zone. :lol:

I actually like when ALL NY teams are doing well. I only mess with Mets fans who act and say crazy things. With that, Good luck to you guys...except Lotsix. :lol:

Return to New York Knicks