ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, Knickstape1214, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, Deeeez Knicks, j4remi

Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 20,174

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#581 » by Knickstape1214 » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:42 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:https://www.playbuzz.com/rixhil10/which-nba-point-guard-are-you?utm_source=pb-clutch&utm_medium=pb-clutch&utm_campaign=pb-clutch#tenth

what kind of PG are you?

whoof, Lowry

small
find someone open for three
assists
playmaker
nothing
31-40
knicks
east

After a year of bashing the guy, I'm embarrassed to say who I got. :lol:

Big
Attack rim
Assists
Playmaker
Smile (shame they don't have place ball on floor and backpedal as an option because I used to do that when I was pissed in intramurals...:lol:)
31-40
Knicks
East

D-rose?

After a nice move, I either did nothing, or go out of my sprint to my opponent and go nose-to-nose. I wanted to put lockdown defender instead of playmaker

Yep...Rose. :noway:

I did whatever I could to get under the opposition's skin - that's why I love Dray so much. I'd talk, clap, put the ball on the floor after scoring, set hard screens, etc. Thing is, as much as I wanted to be a PG, I never was - at 6'5, I was a 3, 4, 5 depending on what team I was playing for. I'll admit I let my emotions get the better of me sometimes...like the last intramural game I played in was during 1L of law school...got two techs and was ejected. :lol: First was for what they said was "taunting a player" and the second was for mocking a ref's call by saying "great call, great call." :lol: I was actually playing in a HS reunion game a few years back and one of the refs who'd been reffing my games since I was in like 3rd grade remembered me because of my attitude and we talked for a bit. :lol:
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 4,465

Post#582 » by br7knicks » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:43 pm

I wouldn't go nose to nose with my opponent to start a fight or rub it in, I did it to let them know they were being picked up full court
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

LeBitch at his best
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#583 » by Knickstape1214 » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:43 pm

Anyone else going to NYCC? This is going to be the third year in a row I'm going with my dad. :D Very excited.
br7knicks

Post#584 » by br7knicks » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:49 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

Big
Attack rim
Assists
Playmaker
Smile (shame they don't have place ball on floor and backpedal as an option because I used to do that when I was pissed in intramurals...:lol:)
31-40
Knicks
East

D-rose?

After a nice move, I either did nothing, or go out of my sprint to my opponent and go nose-to-nose. I wanted to put lockdown defender instead of playmaker

I did whatever I could to get under the opposition's skin - that's why I love Dray so much. I'd talk, clap, put the ball on the floor after scoring, set hard screens, etc. Thing is, as much as I wanted to be a PG, I never was - at 6'5, I was a 3, 4, 5 depending on what team I was playing for. I'll admit I let my emotions get the better of me sometimes...like the last intramural game I played in was during 1L of law school...got two techs and was ejected. :lol: First was for what they said was "taunting a player" and the second was for mocking a ref's call by saying "great call, great call." :lol: I was actually playing in a HS reunion game a few years back and one of the refs who'd been reffing my games since I was in like 3rd grade remembered me because of my attitude and we talked for a bit. :lol:

Haha, yeah that's dray-ish. A 6'5 PG? Hot damn man. If you entered the NBA, you'd be my first pick. I'm 5'9, so I was more of a pit bull type - that's why I fought in college. I was more of the silent, passive-aggressive, stone cold, expressionless type. Only time I got kicked out of a HS game was when I jacked my brother up against the wall because he dropped a "f-ing Jesup Christ" at the ref - mother was in the stands, so I felt the need to take down my own brother :lol:.

But I think that's karma, you getting drose. With my recent weight gain, it makes sense I get Lowry :lol:
Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

LeBitch at his best
br7knicks

Post#585 » by br7knicks » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:50 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:Anyone else going to NYCC? This is going to be the third year in a row I'm going with my dad. :D Very excited.

What is that
Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

LeBitch at his best
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#586 » by Knickstape1214 » Thu Oct 5, 2017 11:51 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:Anyone else going to NYCC? This is going to be the third year in a row I'm going with my dad. :D Very excited.

What is that

www.newyorkcomiccon.com

New York Comic Con. :D
br7knicks

Post#587 » by br7knicks » Fri Oct 6, 2017 12:49 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:

What is that

www.newyorkcomiccon.com

I actually might be. My buddy writes for dread central and he usually goes to those.

I thought it stood for New York (city) Community College. I thought maybe you were having a nervous breakdown. Could've sworn you got your law degree from purdue :lol:

Glad I was wrong.
Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

LeBitch at his best
Knickstape1214
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#588 » by Knickstape1214 » Fri Oct 6, 2017 12:52 am

br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
What is that

www.newyorkcomiccon.com

I actually might be. My buddy writes for dread central and he usually goes to those.

I thought it stood for New York (city) Community College. I thought maybe you were having a nervous breakdown. Could've sworn you got your law degree from purdue :lol:

Glad I was wrong.

Dude, you should totally go if you can. It's a lot of fun. Awesome things to look around and look, fun atmosphere, good nerd things, etc. Love it there.

Where'd Purdue come from? :lol: Random haha.
br7knicks

Post#589 » by br7knicks » Fri Oct 6, 2017 1:26 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
www.newyorkcomiccon.com

Glad I was wrong.

Dude, you should totally go if you can. It's a lot of fun. Awesome things to look around and look, fun atmosphere, good nerd things, etc. Love it there.

Where'd Purdue come from? :lol: Random haha.

I go to things I don't have interest in, just for the experience. I've heard those are a blast regardless of interest.

****, I get that wrong? I initially thought providence, but thought it was boilermakers.
Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

LeBitch at his best
Hemispheres
Veteran
And1: 950

Post#590 » by Hemispheres » Sat Oct 7, 2017 3:46 am

Anyone watch Nathan for You. I just finished the Uber episode that leaked early. Goddamn it was legendary. Better than even Dumb Starbucks imo. The Chinese restaurant wedding :lol:.

The consistent quality of this show is unreal.
Tornelyus
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#591 » by Tornelyus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Greetings from the other side of Atlantic, currently from Kyiv (UTC 03:00). Knicks fan since 92.
Fan of melo isos. Still graving for melo trade.
I was lurking around, then i decide to post some. HarthorneWingo kindly redirected me here.
Kurt Rambis
Junior
And1: 311

Post#592 » by Kurt Rambis » Today 8:47 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

Big
Attack rim
Assists
Playmaker
31-40
Knicks
East

D-rose?

Small, passing to best man,smiling after a good move, lockdown defender and somehow ended up with Rose. :crazy: I

Return to New York Knicks