ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: moocow007, Capn'O, FrontOfficeEye, magnumt, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

User avatar
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
Posts: 27,175
And1: 4,855
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
     

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#861 » by br7knicks » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.


but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB


when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.


i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 12,752
And1: 7,779
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
   

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#862 » by King of Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 am

br7knicks wrote:so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.


but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB


when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.


i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop


:lol: you sound exactly like my 9 year old, chairs and all! His older sister sits across from him and does this every day.
BAF Pacers
F. Mason/J. Lucas/Teodosic
J. Murray/Vujacic/D. Brooks
C. Osman/Babbit
L. Markkanen/J. Hill
K. Porzingis/Giles/Random Plumlee

IR B. Knight, A. Pasecniks

Exempt F. Jackson
User avatar
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
Posts: 27,175
And1: 4,855
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
     

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#863 » by br7knicks » Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am

King of Canada wrote:
br7knicks wrote:so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.


but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB


when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.


i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop


:lol: you sound exactly like my 9 year old, chairs and all! His older sister sits across from him and does this every day.


I asked my parents about this a few years ago. They got a kick out of how crazy I'd get. They'd stop it once I started throwing chairs and stools tho :lol:.

That, and your boy is a genius. I, too, am the second born. Think there's some sort of correlation lol
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 12,752
And1: 7,779
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
   

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#864 » by King of Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 12:01 pm

br7knicks wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
br7knicks wrote:so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.


but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB


when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.


i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop


:lol: you sound exactly like my 9 year old, chairs and all! His older sister sits across from him and does this every day.


I asked my parents about this a few years ago. They got a kick out of how crazy I'd get. They'd stop it once I started throwing chairs and stools tho :lol:.

That, and your boy is a genius. I, too, am the second born. Think there's some sort of correlation lol


I was second born too, and I put many things through the wall trying to hit my older brother :D
BAF Pacers
F. Mason/J. Lucas/Teodosic
J. Murray/Vujacic/D. Brooks
C. Osman/Babbit
L. Markkanen/J. Hill
K. Porzingis/Giles/Random Plumlee

IR B. Knight, A. Pasecniks

Exempt F. Jackson
User avatar
knickstape4ever
Rookie
Posts: 1,082
And1: 412
Joined: Jul 09, 2014
   

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#865 » by knickstape4ever » Yesterday 8:14 pm

Hey, was looking to get season tickets in the 100 level but apparently prices aren't out yet. Anyone have tickets already and knows the cost?
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,531
And1: 3,498
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#866 » by Are We Ther Yet » Yesterday 10:07 pm

Tech question. I keep getting kicked off RealGM on my phone because I've either won something or need to download antivirus crap. Is this normal? Can I get it to stop? I will be in the middle of a post and get booted! FUQ!!
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:

Return to New York Knicks