ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: moocow007, Capn'O, FrontOfficeEye, magnumt, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 4,855

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#861 » by br7knicks » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.

but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB

when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.

i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 7,779

Post#862 » by King of Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 11:10 am

br7knicks wrote:so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.

but am i the only one who gets irrationally angry over things like this? i still get irrationally angry with one guy at work because he refuses to chew with his mouth closed - yes, a 45 year old man still has to chew with his mouth open. :banghead: :crazy: :roll:

http://www.viralthread.com/annoyed-by-chewing-noises-is-a-genuine-psychiatric/?utm_source=joker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AZB

when i was like 6 - 10 years old, i used to get mad at my older brother. he'd chew with his mouth open, and i'd politely ask him to stop please - as our parents were right there, i did what was expected. he wouldn't stop, so i'd start to get angry, but expected my parents to get him to stop. they didn't, so he'd ramp it up. my parents would let it get to a point where i'd start throwing chairs because he wouldn't stop chewing with his mouth open.

i was then forced to eat in the basement, alone, whenever i'd ask him to stop chewing, obnoxiously, with his mouth open, then go nuts when he wouldn't stop

:lol: you sound exactly like my 9 year old, chairs and all! His older sister sits across from him and does this every day.
BAF Pacers
F. Mason/J. Lucas/Teodosic
J. Murray/Vujacic/D. Brooks
C. Osman/Babbit
L. Markkanen/J. Hill
K. Porzingis/Giles/Random Plumlee

IR B. Knight, A. Pasecniks

Exempt F. Jackson
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 4,855

Post#863 » by br7knicks » Sat May 19, 2018 11:40 am

King of Canada wrote:
br7knicks wrote:so anyone who has been on the board for almost 10 years, like me, knows that i will never be confused for a genius.

:lol: you sound exactly like my 9 year old, chairs and all! His older sister sits across from him and does this every day.

I asked my parents about this a few years ago. They got a kick out of how crazy I'd get. They'd stop it once I started throwing chairs and stools tho :lol:.

That, and your boy is a genius. I, too, am the second born. Think there's some sort of correlation lol
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 7,779

Post#864 » by King of Canada » Sat May 19, 2018 12:01 pm

br7knicks wrote:
King of Canada wrote:

I asked my parents about this a few years ago. They got a kick out of how crazy I'd get. They'd stop it once I started throwing chairs and stools tho :lol:.

That, and your boy is a genius. I, too, am the second born. Think there's some sort of correlation lol

I was second born too, and I put many things through the wall trying to hit my older brother :D
BAF Pacers
F. Mason/J. Lucas/Teodosic
J. Murray/Vujacic/D. Brooks
C. Osman/Babbit
L. Markkanen/J. Hill
K. Porzingis/Giles/Random Plumlee

IR B. Knight, A. Pasecniks

Exempt F. Jackson
knickstape4ever
Rookie
And1: 412

Post#865 » by knickstape4ever » Yesterday 8:14 pm

Hey, was looking to get season tickets in the 100 level but apparently prices aren't out yet. Anyone have tickets already and knows the cost?
Are We Ther Yet
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,498

Post#866 » by Are We Ther Yet » Yesterday 10:07 pm

Tech question. I keep getting kicked off RealGM on my phone because I've either won something or need to download antivirus crap. Is this normal? Can I get it to stop? I will be in the middle of a post and get booted! FUQ!!
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:

Return to New York Knicks