ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: The Walking Dead Season 7

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,105

Re: OT: The Walking Dead Season 7 

Post#581 » by moocow007 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 5:58 pm

So I'm not clear. Did Dwight trick them or is that still to be determined. I'm not clear what info Dwight could have gotten from the group that would have helped Negan. Did they group tell Dwight about the Garbage people? Is that how Negan go a better offer to them? I don't recall that being discussed between the group and Dwight. Also Dwight still seem kind of lurking in the background ready to turn on Negan in that last episode when he stood next to him.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,566

Post#582 » by Meat » Wed Apr 5, 2017 5:59 pm

moocow007 wrote:So I'm not clear. Did Dwight trick them or is that still to be determined. I'm not clear what info Dwight could have gotten from the group that would have helped Negan. Did they group tell Dwight about the Garbage people? Is that how Negan go a better offer to them? I don't recall that being discussed between the group and Dwight. Also Dwight still seem kind of lurking in the background ready to turn on Negan in that last episode when he stood next to him.

Nah, Dwight is the one that left daryl the "didn't know" statue. he's fully turned on negan
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,105

Post#583 » by moocow007 » Wed Apr 5, 2017 5:59 pm

Meat wrote:
moocow007 wrote:So I'm not clear. Did Dwight trick them or is that still to be determined. I'm not clear what info Dwight could have gotten from the group that would have helped Negan. Did they group tell Dwight about the Garbage people? Is that how Negan go a better offer to them? I don't recall that being discussed between the group and Dwight. Also Dwight still seem kind of lurking in the background ready to turn on Negan in that last episode when he stood next to him.

nah, Dwight is the one that left daryl the "didnt know" statue.

Oh yeah that...what did that mean? That he didn't know what Negan had done?
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,566

Post#584 » by Meat » Wed Apr 5, 2017 6:06 pm

moocow007 wrote:
Meat wrote:

nah, Dwight is the one that left daryl the "didnt know" statue.

Oh yeah that...what did that mean? That he didn't know what Negan had done?

I'm assuming he meant he didn't know negan struck a bargain with the dumpster divers. They're probably gonna make a big deal about his redemption arc next year, he's actually one of the more interested characters
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant
And1: 839

Post#585 » by earthmansurfer » Wed Apr 5, 2017 6:44 pm

Man, what a shiddy ending. Seriously. ANY of us here could have done better. What happened to the budget. The way the season winded down I was thinking "The Finale is gonna be intense." It is almost like they said "Hey, let's create something **** but first make it 45 minutes of boring."
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,608

Post#586 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:45 am

Negan raps to Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You." :lol:

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,290

Post#587 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:08 am

After all of these years if watching....7 seasons that span about 3 years of story...Rick is still a moron.

Beyond complaining about how terrible this season was to watch...he is a stupid yet extremely lucky to not have gotten everyone killed multiple times.

Weak!
:beer: RIP mags
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#588 » by PeoplesChamp » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:04 pm

My favorite moment was when Negan complained to Rick about siding with "these...filthy garbage people." *looks at Jadis* "...no offense..."

The best ep of the season was the first. All downhill from there. It'll probably be rinse & repeat next season.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#589 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:16 am

PeoplesChamp wrote:My favorite moment was when Negan complained to Rick about siding with "these...filthy garbage people." *looks at Jadis* "...no offense..."

The best ep of the season was the first. All downhill from there. It'll probably be rinse & repeat next season.

Negan had some very funny lines.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#590 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:After all of these years if watching....7 seasons that span about 3 years of story...Rick is still a moron.

Beyond complaining about how terrible this season was to watch...he is a stupid yet extremely lucky to not have gotten everyone killed multiple times.

Weak!

I take it that you'll be watching Season 8, All Out War? :D
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#591 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:23 am

TWD finances and how they might effect Season 8.

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,290

Post#592 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:After all of these years if watching....7 seasons that span about 3 years of story...Rick is still a moron.

Weak!

I take it that you'll be watching Season 8, All Out War? :D

Not sure. I will check out the first episode and if it doesn't deliver...I'm done. This season was like having teeth pulled with with a butter knife and no anaesthesia.
:beer: RIP mags
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#593 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:49 am

Will TWD and FTWD converge into one show? Is Rick related to Madison? :o :noway: :crazy: :nod:

Video containing spoilers:

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

OT: Robert Kirkman's (TWD) lawsuit against AMC could endanger the show 

Post#594 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 am

I have no clue of how good this lawsuit it, but if Kirkman wins it, it could cause major problems. I would love for it to go to HBO though.

Return to New York Knicks