ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Suicide Squad

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Knickkilla
Starter
And1: 615

Re: OT - Suicide Squad 

Post#101 » by Knickkilla » Tue Sep 6, 2016 4:26 pm

Just saw Suicide Squad, not that great, okay but left a lot to be desired, anyone else feel it was kind of short?

It's my fault though, The Dark Knight is my favourite movie of all time so I end up comparing every movie I see to that masterpiece.
#‎NBAVote‬ Carmelo Anthony
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Post#102 » by moocow007 » Tue Sep 6, 2016 4:44 pm

Knickkilla wrote:Just saw Suicide Squad, not that great, okay but left a lot to be desired, anyone else feel it was kind of short?

It's my fault though, The Dark Knight is my favourite movie of all time so I end up comparing every movie I see to that masterpiece.

Yep. It had that kinda short feel. Along with that "they deleted a lot of scenes" feel. Just too many characters and the story was fast paced enough to really allow you to get the full feel for it. The reason why the Avengers (which has even more characters in it) works is because they don't have to bother with character development since most of the main characters everyone already knows and have had their own movie series to develop it. That's really what hurt Suicide Squad IMO. You'd almost have to spend a good 30 minutes of character development (which they kinda started with a couple of them) before actually getting into the storyline. And then the story line itself was kind of mish moshy. It's a movie that had a lot more potential than it actually showed (which is probably why a lot of folks didn't like it) just not enough time, not enough pace, oddball editing, etc.
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#103 » by kane » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 am

Truth finally coming out about SS

Read on Twitter

https://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-director-regrets-not-making-joker-the-main-villain/

Return to New York Knicks