ImageImageImageImageImage

Porzingis Unicorn #3 Thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Re: Porzingis Unicorn #3 Thread 

Post#1001 » by King of Canada » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Amsterdam wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:
boomann21 wrote:Wait you guys think KP will end up being better than Ball? That Is a interesting stance. Will bookmark this so we can have discussions in the near future.

Lonzo is already better than Porzingis. Always take Knicks fans opinions on individual player with a grain of salt. Everyone on the team is great, they just don't produce wins somehow.

say whaaaaaaaaat? :D

Billy Goat Gruff :D
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Hemispheres
Veteran
And1: 981

Post#1002 » by Hemispheres » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:22 pm

boomann21 wrote:Wait you guys think KP will end up being better than Ball? That Is a interesting stance. Will bookmark this so we can have discussions in the near future.

Assuming both stay healthy, 100% yes KP will be the better player. Much bigger impact on defense. Lonzo is trash on D. KP also a more versatile offensive player. Read the reddit thread about this rumor and even the majority of Laker fans want KP over Lonzo.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#1003 » by dakomish23 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:37 pm

aq_ua wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Looks like you didn't watch the game, but only saw the box score. That's too bad, because you missed all KP did for the team. Passes that weren't for assists, passes that were for assists but the shots weren't made, driving and kicking the ball out. He basically change the nature of the game on both ends of the floor. His +/- was a game high 21.

Sometimes you have to see the game because the stats don't tell the whole story.

What was he bad at? He missed a ton of 3's and his foul shooting was poor. And about fouls, he had only 1 PF, but was fouled 8 times.

I 100% agree with your logic. My question is why can't we use this logic for ALL our players?

KP's team won.

So if KP's team lost, all of the good he did doesn't exist anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Amsterdam
Analyst
And1: 1,622

Post#1004 » by Amsterdam » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:37 pm

ChaosHamster wrote:

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1005 » by dakomish23 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Wolfgang630 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Looks like you didn't watch the game, but only saw the box score. That's too bad, because you missed all KP did for the team. Passes that weren't for assists, passes that were for assists but the shots weren't made, driving and kicking the ball out. He basically change the nature of the game on both ends of the floor. His +/- was a game high 21.

Sometimes you have to see the game because the stats don't tell the whole story.

What was he bad at? He missed a ton of 3's and his foul shooting was poor. And about fouls, he had only 1 PF, but was fouled 8 times.

I 100% agree with your logic. My question is why can't we use this logic for ALL our players?

Like who?

ALL = everyone

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
aq_ua
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,206

Post#1006 » by aq_ua » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:00 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
aq_ua wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

KP's team won.

The opposite, if Melo's Knicks teams won, everything he does would be viewed positively and you know it.
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#1007 » by Bill Pidto » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:16 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Wolfgang630 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

Like who?

ALL = everyone

This is you in a Porzingis thread crying over the injustices Melo faces in NY:

What the hell don't you understand, bro? Would you like someone to draw you a picture with crayons to help you get it?

KP is young and a unique talent that we just drafted in 2015. He's the future of the franchise and one of the future mega stars of the NBA. Stop complaining about how Melo is treated in comparison. It's an absurd comparison to make, with drastically different circumstances and a drastically different set of rules for many OBVIOUS reasons. The constant attempts to defend this man's honor is pathetic and destructive to the forum. Seriously.

Nobody who came to this thread to see how KP is playing overseas gives a damn about Melo and the standards he's held to. That motherf*cker is as good as gone and rightfully so. WHO CARES

If you wanna taste Melo's dick so bad, move to Houston and become a stripper. That's your best shot. I'm rooting for ya, cupcake.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,375
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#1008 » by BKlutch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 pm

DaGawd wrote:
Billy Goat wrote:

Lonzo is already better than Porzingis. Always take Knicks fans opinions on individual player with a grain of salt. Everyone on the team is great, they just don't produce wins somehow.

Ban this guy..

Awww.... even though I don't like trolls, it's sad to ban them when they're just little baby trolls.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

BKlutch
RealGM

Post#1009 » by BKlutch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
aq_ua wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

KP's team won.

Anthony Davis stinks, too. And Towns hasn't won in the past two years... he's garbage. Shall I go on? :lol:

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

BKlutch
RealGM

Post#1010 » by BKlutch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Amsterdam wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:

Even though he played very well, these were little Polish boys. Not great big strong NBA types, like Brooklyn.
And as you also know, he was 1 of 5 on the floor at any time, so that video you posted is awesome.

Basketball1981
Sophomore
And1: 82

Post#1011 » by Basketball1981 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Amsterdam wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:

Really glad to have KP here. Such a special talent. I really just hope we are able to turn things around soon. Must really suck for KP to have losing season after losing season.
BKlutch
RealGM

Post#1012 » by BKlutch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Wolfgang630 wrote:
Like who?

ALL = everyone

What the hell don't you understand, bro? Would you like someone to draw you a picture with crayons to help you get it?

KP is young and a unique talent that we just drafted in 2015. He's the future of the franchise and one of the future mega stars of the NBA. Stop complaining about how Melo is treated in comparison. It's an absurd comparison to make, with drastically different circumstances and a drastically different set of rules for many OBVIOUS reasons. The constant attempts to defend this man's honor is pathetic and destructive to the forum. Seriously.

Nobody who came to this thread to see how KP is playing overseas gives a damn about Melo and the standards he's held to. That motherf*cker is as good as gone and rightfully so. WHO CARES

If you wanna taste Melo's dick so bad, move to Houston and become a stripper. That's your best shot. I'm rooting for ya, cupcake.

Bill Pidto found his groove!

Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#1013 » by Rasho Brezec » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:If you wanna taste Melo's dick so bad, move to Houston and become a stripper. That's your best shot. I'm rooting for ya, cupcake.

Well damn.
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,818

Post#1014 » by Adelheid » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Heh, Bill Pidto going ham.
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#1015 » by MaseInYourFace » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm

This goat needs to be tethered
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#1016 » by dakomish23 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Wolfgang630 wrote:
Like who?

ALL = everyone

I love it when pansies try to act tough behind a computer screen.

Surprising that an insecure bitchmade dude like you makes it about Melo. Is Melo included in everyone? Yep. Am I talking about him exclusively? Nope. Fair weather fans like you look for a scapegoat at every turn. It even happens to KP.

I don't know what's more sad and pathetic. The fact that this happens so often or mindless sheep like you think this is "real" fandom.

I defend the best players on this team while morons absolve the failures of the FO. I do it for KP too while so many were ready to trade him around the draft. Now it typical fashion they're back on the bandwagon.

It's funny how often you bring up Melo's dick. Bored of joining lemon parties with Phil's wrinkly dick down your throat and drooping balls on your chin? Doesn't look like Melo would be interested, but I'm sure you can give Bosh a call. Make sure to bring your A game princess. Don't treat it like one of your weekend benders in the village.

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,909

Post#1017 » by DaGawd » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:55 pm

BaF
Washington Wizards
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#1018 » by Thugger HBC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Bill got that one. KP had a really good game using it to cape for Melo disguising it as "all" when all on the team does not have the scoring ability that only two players on the team currently has was easily recognized.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#1019 » by Bill Pidto » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 pm

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,924

Post#1020 » by god shammgod » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 pm

the one thing annoying about that video is how much kp ate off of a point guard setting him up and knowing the knicks still haven't found a half decent point guard. oh well.

Return to New York Knicks