ImageImageImageImageImage

Kristaps Porzingis says there’s confusion ‘from top to bottom’ with Knicks’ game plans

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Re: Kristaps Porzingis says there’s confusion ‘from top to bottom’ with Knicks’ game plans 

Post#741 » by moocow007 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:59 pm

April madness wrote:
god shammgod wrote:i keep telling you. we gotta ban everyone. we first must destroy realgm before we can rebuild a better place. a place where grown people don't get electroic and1s for using terms like professor peyote and calling melo fat. on 2nd thought, just leave it the way it is.

There won't be a better place. The only consolation for a Knicks realgmer is that when we all finally get to the hell, we'll be well prepared.

Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Re: Kristaps Porzingis says there’s confusion ‘from top to bottom’ with Knicks’ game plans 

Post#742 » by Dr. Detfink » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 pm

god shammgod wrote:i keep telling you. we gotta ban everyone. we first must destroy realgm before we can rebuild a better place. a place where grown people don't get electroic and1s for using terms like professor peyote and calling melo fat. on 2nd thought, just leave it the way it is.

It'd help a little x100000000000000 if the Knicks were a little more consistent than 4 times in the last 16 years, last playoff appearance was 4 seasons ago.

Winning solves every thing.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,687

Post#743 » by mpharris36 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Rasho Brezec wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol:

Oh, now you're doing the thinking, fatty.

only melo would do the thinking after the trade deadline...
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,040

Post#744 » by god shammgod » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Read on Twitter

sounds like we'll be taking jamal crawford and some other garbage. the trade is gonna suck. phil will probably get bent over as usual. but make the f*cking trade so everyone here will shut the f*ck up. thank you.
Wolfgang630
RealGM
And1: 16,570

Post#745 » by Wolfgang630 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

sounds like we'll be taking jamal crawford and some other garbage. the trade is gonna suck. phil will probably get bent over as usual. but make the f*cking trade so everyone here will shut the f*ck up. thank you.

I doubt it. Why would the Clippers stay intact for another year? It's over. Doc has rumors he might go to Orlando. They might break this team up which makes it crazier to hear CP3 say he's going to resign with them.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,040

Post#746 » by god shammgod » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Wolfgang630 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

I doubt it. Why would the Clippers stay intact for another year? It's over. Doc has rumors he might go to Orlando. They might break this team up which makes it crazier to hear CP3 say he's going to resign with them.

supposedly paul has already agreed to the deal to stay there. so i don't know that they're completely breaking it up. maybe they're just gonna get rid of blake.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,501

Post#747 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:39 pm

still feel bad for the fella.... phil jackson couldn't even get this squad to make the playoffs.. not even once smfh
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,045

Post#748 » by Sark » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Wolfgang630 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

CP3 signs with the Lakers. Melo for Ingram + filler.
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#749 » by kane2021 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

I don't fault Phil for not building a playoff team in 3 years around melo. I fault him for thinking he could and actually trying.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,137

Post#750 » by Tron Carter » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

i can imagine this is phil once doc says he's willing to part with brandon bass:

R.I.P Black Mamba
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,045

Post#751 » by Sark » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 pm

kane2021 wrote:I don't fault Phil for not building a playoff team in 3 years around melo. I fault him for thinking he could and actually trying.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Lettuce be reality though, Dolan paid him $12m for 5 years to convince Melo to stay. Phil turned down the job many times because he knew he couldn't. But everyone has a price, and I guess Phil's was $12m.

I think now that he knows he has KP, he's here for the long haul. He wants to end his legacy tied to KP's future greatness.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#752 » by Thugger HBC » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:still feel bad for the fella.... phil jackson couldn't even get this squad to make the playoffs.. not even once smfh

Phil made commitments to the wrong types of players. Not surprised by the results.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#753 » by Greenie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

Nuh uh.
When he gets a PG to play with and balls the hell out and we still suck even his haters will whine about what a fuqed up trade it was.

Get your popcorn. I'll hold a front row seat for you my fellow fuq Phil family :nod:
Greenie
RealGM

Post#754 » by Greenie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Tron Carter wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

i can imagine this is phil once doc says he's willing to part with brandon bass:

Stop. I'm laughing so hard right now...
Greenie
RealGM

Post#755 » by Greenie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 am

god shammgod wrote:
Wolfgang630 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

supposedly paul has already agreed to the deal to stay there. so i don't know that they're completely breaking it up. maybe they're just gonna get rid of blake.

That team is going to be a problem

Jordan
Melo
MKG
Lee
Paul

If we send them Lee and they work out a trade with oh lets say Charlotte and pull MKG and picks for Blake it's a damn wrap.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,501

Post#756 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:still feel bad for the fella.... phil jackson couldn't even get this squad to make the playoffs.. not even once smfh

Phil made commitments to the wrong types of players. Not surprised by the results.

it sucks.. we've been all hoodwinked
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#757 » by Tron Carter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 am

melo fits so much better on the clips then blake. after the clippers get bounced out the first round the wheels on a deal begin to set in motion. now how phil will get ripped off in this deal remains to be seen. either way those qoutes tells me melo is a goner.
R.I.P Black Mamba
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#758 » by Tron Carter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 am

Greenie wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Read on Twitter

Stop. I'm laughing so hard right now...

i knew you of all people would appreciate that .gif :lol:
R.I.P Black Mamba
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#759 » by Thugger HBC » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:16 am

Tron Carter wrote:melo fits so much better on the clips then blake. after the clippers get bounced out the first round the wheels on a deal begin to set in motion. now how phil will get ripped off in this deal remains to be seen. either way those qoutes tells me melo is a goner.

How does Melo fit better than Blake?
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#760 » by Tron Carter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:melo fits so much better on the clips then blake. after the clippers get bounced out the first round the wheels on a deal begin to set in motion. now how phil will get ripped off in this deal remains to be seen. either way those qoutes tells me melo is a goner.

How does Melo fit better than Blake?

spaces the floor better. better three point shooter.
R.I.P Black Mamba

Return to New York Knicks