ImageImageImageImageImage

Draft Thread Fury's #9 FTW! - Picking 7th Currently (Also, no to Isaac.)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jay10
RealGM
And1: 11,905

Re: Draft Thread #9 - we are all Kings fans 

Post#61 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:44 am

This has to be the longest 5 minutes ever.
Jay10
RealGM

Post#62 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:45 am

Clyde Frazier wrote:
Dantares wrote:I can't believe people are getting all pissy and stressed out. If Sacramemnto wins tonight and Minnesota drafts a forward(which I am 99.9% sure they will) then that means we get one of DSjr, Ntilikina or Fox.

Ball
Fultz
Tatum
Jackson
Isaac

Fox
Ntilikina
Smith jr

one of them is going to be there! actually we will probably have a choice between 2 of them.

Who do you think the Knicks want on draft night?
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#63 » by El Poochio » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 am

WHEN WE GET DONCIC AHEAD OF YOU YOU ARE ROYALLY FCKED KINGS

ROYALLY

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Dantares
Head Coach
And1: 2,754

Post#64 » by Dantares » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 am

Clyde Frazier wrote:
Dantares wrote:I can't believe people are getting all pissy and stressed out. If Sacramemnto wins tonight and Minnesota drafts a forward(which I am 99.9% sure they will) then that means we get one of DSjr, Ntilikina or Fox.

Ball
Fultz
Tatum
Jackson
Isaac

Fox
Ntilikina
Smith jr

one of them is going to be there! actually we will probably have a choice between 2 of them.

yeah but Minnesota probably isn't drafting a a player that we are targeting. and if you guys really thought we were going to catch Orlando or Philly's tank than you were dreaming. even if we traded melo we probably would have won atleast 29 games placing us at 6th place still.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

Jay10
RealGM

Post#65 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 am

El Poochio wrote:WHEN WE GET DONCIC AHEAD OF YOU YOU ARE ROYALLY FCKED KINGS

ROYALLY

already talking about next year's draft?
TruthBeTold
Bench Warmer
And1: 423

Post#66 » by TruthBeTold » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 am

I would be surprised if the Timberwolves beat the Rockets on Wednesday, even if the Rockets rest James Harden. The Timberwolves have been playing with a serious lack of effort on offense and defense and the poor rebounding makes them look like the worst team in the NBA. This Timberwolves team has been screwing the Knicks since they out tank them in 2015. They went and grab Thibs Knowing he was the fan favorite for Knicks head-coach. I'm just glad that didn't work out for them so far. And now the T-wolves are back at it, trying to out tank and screw the Knicks in the draft AGAIN. I can see the wolves jumping all over Fox if he is available and they are picking ahead of the Knicks. And then you can expect Fox to go on to be a better player than whoever the Knicks draft at the 7th or 8th spot. :roll: The T-wolves have gotten what the Knicks fans wanted in the past, but they still keep losing. :lol:

Despite the constant lack of defense from both the T-wolves and Knicks, Jeff has been a better coach than Thibs this season. If the Knicks had been fully healthy and playing all their players, they would be lucky to get a top 10 pick. I can't believe a Thibs coached team could be this bad. The T-Wolves are basically a 2 man show right now. I really hope the Knicks do whatever it takes to lose against the 76ers to secure their 6th worst record, but I just don't see them losing base how they have been playing lately. :(
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,274

Post#67 » by Clyde Frazier » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:49 am

mpharris36 wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:Knicks **** up another tank. We should be finishing comfortably in the bottom 5 instead of clutching for a tie for 6th...

what?

They won an inexcusable number of games down the stretch. This was aided by hornacek continuing to play melo/Lee for 30+ mpg when it made no sense to do so. I want the security of more ping pong balls.
El Poochio

Post#68 » by El Poochio » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:49 am

Jay10 wrote:

ROYALLY

TIME JUMP DUE TO HIGH LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT

Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,274

Post#69 » by Clyde Frazier » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 am

Jay10 wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:

Ball
Fultz
Tatum
Jackson
Isaac

Fox
Ntilikina
Smith jr

I have no idea.
Jay10
RealGM

Post#70 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 am

2 more minutes before i go a long period of time before watching another Kings games.
frothbrain
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,704

Post#71 » by frothbrain » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 am

frank ntilinka=ricky rubio
dearon fox=johnny flynn
malik monk = steph curry
El Poochio

Post#72 » by El Poochio » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 am

Buddy Hield you da real ROY, enjoy your award bro well deserved not your fault you were stuck with Pelicooonts first

robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,041

Post#73 » by robillionaire » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 am

Dantares wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:

Ball
Fultz
Tatum
Jackson
Isaac

Fox
Ntilikina
Smith jr

yeah but Minnesota probably isn't drafting a a player that we are targeting. and if you guys really thought we were going to catch Orlando or Philly's tank than you were dreaming. even if we traded melo we probably would have won atleast 29 games placing us at 6th place still.

We are a meaningless Melo buzzer beater away from being tied with philly right now. It isn't dreaming that much
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,213

Post#74 » by mpharris36 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 am

Clyde Frazier wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:Knicks **** up another tank. We should be finishing comfortably in the bottom 5 instead of clutching for a tie for 6th...

what?

They won an inexcusable number of games down the stretch. This was aided by hornacek continuing to play melo/Lee for 30+ mpg when it made no sense to do so. I want the security of more ping pong balls.

i believe the knicks had the worst record in the NBA over the last 20 or so games...maybe outside of the suns.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Jay10
RealGM

Post#75 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 am

Clyde Frazier wrote:
Jay10 wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:

I have no idea.

I think it was always going to be Frank.
Guano
RealGM
And1: 39,886

Post#76 » by Guano » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 am

Jay10 wrote:

ROYALLY

:nod:
tank for Doncic
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Dantares
Head Coach
And1: 2,754

Post#77 » by Dantares » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:54 am

TruthBeTold wrote:I would be surprised if the Timberwolves beat the Rockets on Wednesday, even if the Rockets rest James Harden. The Timberwolves have been playing with a serious lack of effort on offense and defense and the poor rebounding makes them look like the worst team in the NBA. This Timberwolves team has been screwing the Knicks since they out tank them in 2015. They went and grab Thibs Knowing he was the fan favorite for Knicks head-coach. I'm just glad that didn't work out for them so far. And now the T-wolves are back at it, trying to out tank and screw the Knicks in the draft AGAIN. I can see the wolves jumping all over Fox if he is available and they are picking ahead of the Knicks. And then you can expect Fox to go on to be a better player than whoever the Knicks draft at the 7th or 8th spot. :roll: The T-wolves have gotten what the Knicks fans have wanted in the past, but they still keep losing. :lol:

Despite the constant lack of defense from both the T-wolves and Knicks, Jeff has been a better coach than Thibs this season. If the Knicks had been fully healthy and playing all their players, they would be lucky to get a top 10 pick. I can't believe a Thibs coached team could be this bad. The T-Wolves are basically a 2 man show right now. I really hope the Knicks do whatever it takes to lose against the 76ers to secure their 6th worst record, but I just don't see them losing base how they have been playing lately. :(

I just don't see it. Their board is talking about markannen and Isaac. They know what their team needs just like we know what our team needs the most. They have Rubio, they drafted kris Dunn at 4th overall last year, Lavine will be back before the start of next season and he also runs point sometimes. they also have Tyus Jones who was actually better than Kris Dunn this year. I just don't see them drafting one of the guys we are targeting.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,213

Post#78 » by mpharris36 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:54 am

robillionaire wrote:
We are a meaningless Melo buzzer beater away from being tied with philly right now. It isn't dreaming that much

and melo didn't play a role in the two embarrassing brooklyn losses? the ones where he shot like 28% from the floor?
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Guano
RealGM
And1: 39,886

Post#79 » by Guano » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:54 am

frothbrain wrote:frank ntilinka=ricky rubio
dearon fox=johnny flynn
malik monk = steph curry

:eek1:
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Jay10
RealGM

Post#80 » by Jay10 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:56 am

I wouldn't guarantee the Timberwolves getting the #6 pick, because they will be tied with the Knicks if they lose and the Knicks tomorrow

Return to New York Knicks