ImageImageImageImageImage

Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Getting A Divorce)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Allegedly Melo Cheated) 

Post#921 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 am

MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:Say what you will about Derrick Rose not being bright, probably because of not paying attention in class, but he sure as hell was paying attention at rookie orientation "strippers and hoes 101". He remembered to take his used condom with him.....now that's a ninja with street smarts....no hoe is playing with his money.

Carmelo on the other hand, a supposedly street smart and business smart, social media savvy person, and a great father that I just got around to liking again mainly because of his ordeal.................is about to get washed up by a prostitue. :noway: :nonono:

So is she a stripper or not ?

I've heard different things like a stripper, prostitute, a master degree student next up she's probably someone else's wife.

:lol:

In my opinion I think she has to be one of those instagram girls that are all the rage with athletes these days. And they can be anybody, a stripper, a whore, the girl next door, so yeah.....she can possibly be an open marriage stripping prostitute doing her graduate degree.

KP was thirsty for one, too, remember. Nice veteran leadership :lol:
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Re: Carmelo got a stripper pregnant? 

Post#922 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:38 am

Sark wrote:Looks like all the people that proclaim him to be this great guy and father figure, got hoodwinked.

Dad Melo and all that is pure BS.

:nonono:

This is why a low level person on the economic scale, compared to these guys, can't have empathy with these clowns. You have it all and you **** it up.

As a new dad, I was kind of seeing him in a different light.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
MrProb
Analyst
And1: 1,419

Post#923 » by MrProb » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 am

DievsZingis wrote:
MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:Say what you will about Derrick Rose not being bright, probably because of not paying attention in class, but he sure as hell was paying attention at rookie orientation "strippers and hoes 101". He remembered to take his used condom with him.....now that's a ninja with street smarts....no hoe is playing with his money.

Carmelo on the other hand, a supposedly street smart and business smart, social media savvy person, and a great father that I just got around to liking again mainly because of his ordeal.................is about to get washed up by a prostitue. :noway: :nonono:

I've heard different things like a stripper, prostitute, a master degree student next up she's probably someone else's wife.

In my opinion I think she has to be one of those instagram girls that are all the rage with athletes these days. And they can be anybody, a stripper, a whore, the girl next door, so yeah.....she can possibly be an open marriage stripping prostitute doing her graduate degree.

I dunno man, I can't honestly say that if I'm in Melo's or KP's shoes I wouldn't do what they did.

I don't want to judge any of them. I can't honestly do that because I suspecting myself that I'd do the same.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Re: Melo and Lala Seperated (Update: Melo Cheated) 

Post#924 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 am

AmazingJason wrote:
DrCoach wrote:Do we have Proof Melo Cheated?

Shouldnt the Title say allegedly Cheated?

There's a sonogram pic on TMZ...and the baby has a donut face.

You son of a bitch.......I woke up my baby twice already because of you :lol:

He's cuddled up on my chest and I shake him up every time I read your posts, trying to hold it in :lol:

You get all the And 1's though for helping with some endorphin release, always great when it's not expected, thanks lol.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#925 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:37 am

Bill Pidto wrote:As much as I've soured on Melo the player and don't want him on the Knicks, I'm not gonna kill him for this sh*t. It's none of our business, but because of the way of the world, it suddenly is. And I generally despise that. I'm not the type. This stuff sucks.

Good luck to Melo and his family. It's gotta be really hard to keep it in your pants with his stature and money and killer smile. Just hope his relationship with his son doesn't suffer, because I know he loves his son to death. And I respect him for that.

I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family...he used that family man narrative as to why he's remaining strong through all of this....that fraud. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself with his loved ones, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, talking about how hard it would be to uproot his family and drag his son away from his friends, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player. But lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise. If this crap had turned up 6 months ago, nobody would be questioning why Phil is trashing this bozo.
Nutty Nats Fan
General Manager
And1: 4,950

Post#926 » by Nutty Nats Fan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am

DievsZingis wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:As much as I've soured on Melo the player and don't want him on the Knicks, I'm not gonna kill him for this sh*t. It's none of our business, but because of the way of the world, it suddenly is. And I generally despise that. I'm not the type. This stuff sucks.

Good luck to Melo and his family. It's gotta be really hard to keep it in your pants with his stature and money and killer smile. Just hope his relationship with his son doesn't suffer, because I know he loves his son to death. And I respect him for that.

I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family I gotta talk to my family. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player, but lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise.

You do know it is possible for him to care about his family, the way he was talking about them, and completely **** up as well? I'm not excusing the behavior, but you can't know how he actually feels or how genuine he was being. Life is more complex than that.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#927 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 am

Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family I gotta talk to my family. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player, but lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise.

You do know it is possible for him to care about his family, the way he was talking about them, and completely **** up as well? I'm not excusing the behavior, but you can't know how he actually feels or how genuine he was being. Life is more complex than that.

You have a very valid point, and I don't question the love he has for his family, but I've watched every single one of his post game and many other interviews from other sources. You have to remember, he was going through this personal stuff during the season, and he talked about the difficulties of uprooting his family, taking Kiyan out of his school, away from his friends, as reasons as to why it is so hard for him to move on from NYC. It changed my mind, because I thought it was about him, his tech businesses and marketing deals based on what I used to read and hear. I was like you know what....I'm gonna root for this guy, wherever he goes...he ain't bad....a chucker...but he's ok.

But that's a lie...because his wife was kicking him out of the house for seeding another woman, his son wasn't going anywhere, and she as sure as hell wasn't leaving NYC either. So his reasons were bull. That's the issue I had, on a personal level....but whatever...personal..yeah, it shouldn't be that way, but I guess because of that jersey, it becomes that way. Doesn't affect him, though. Like Lebron said:

"At the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today."
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#928 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 am

DievsZingis wrote:

I don't give a **** what he sticks his dick into, but I hate bold faced liars, and this man looked at the cameras every single night and kept talking about family, family, family...he used that family man narrative as to why he's remaining strong through all of this....that fraud. I can take a cliched response, hear it every night, but I, along with Stephen A Smith wondered, why is this man taking this?

It was because he was in deep **** himself with his loved ones, but was acting coy and innocent amidst all this Phil Jackson drama to earn peoples empathy, talking about how hard it would be to uproot his family and drag his son away from his friends, and he certainly earned mine even though I hated him as a player. But lo and behold, the guy turns out to be a douchebag. Surprise, surprise. If this crap had turned up 6 months ago, nobody would be questioning why Phil is trashing this bozo.

Not the first time Melo has shown questionable behavior and not the first time his name has been brought up with cheating. He had a twitter beef with Superhead and said hed put money on her head to shut her up. Then the sucker punch on Mardy Collins was a classless act. Melo isn't exactly a saint... He will never be the ball player Lebron is, and he will never be the husband/father/"man" LeBron is either.
Nutty Nats Fan
General Manager
And1: 4,950

Post#929 » by Nutty Nats Fan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 am

DievsZingis wrote:
Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

You have a very valid point, and I don't question the love he has for his family, but I've watched every single one of his post game and many other interviews from other sources. You have to remember, he was going through this personal stuff during the season, and he talked about the difficulties of uprooting his family, taking Kiyan out of his school, away from his friends, as reasons as to why it is so hard for him to move on from NYC. It changed my mind, because I thought it was about him, his tech businesses and marketing deals based on what I used to read and hear. I was like you know what....I'm gonna root for this guy, wherever he goes...he ain't bad....a chucker...but he's ok.

But that's a lie...because his wife was kicking him out of the house for seeding another woman, his son wasn't going anywhere, and she as sure as hell wasn't leaving NYC either. So his reasons were bull. That's the issue I had, on a personal level....but whatever...personal..yeah, it shouldn't be that way, but I guess because of that jersey, it becomes that way. Doesn't affect him, though. Like Lebron said:

"At the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today."

But how do you know it was a lie? At the time he was saying that, Lala may not have known about the other woman, or her and Melo could have been trying to work it out. If it was going south at that point, then who gets custody? How is it split? Being outside NY, makes that a lot more complex and could negatively affect his son's schooling, depending on how it gets worked out.

There really seems to be too many unknowns to know what was actually going on behind closed doors. Not saying you may be right either, just don't think we can know exactly.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#930 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 am

MrProb wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
MrProb wrote:

I dunno man, I can't honestly say that if I'm in Melo's or KP's shoes I wouldn't do what they did.

I don't want to judge any of them. I can't honestly do that because I suspecting myself that I'd do the same.

Respect for admitting it. Are you a father? I would say the same thing as you did a few months ago, but when you look at your son, you want to keep it together, and you instinctively try your best because you know the family dynamic is what's best for your child. People who do **** like this don't have a problem messing that up, that shows where their priorities lie.

And honestly..ittt's noootttt thattt harrrddd :lol: I mean, at the end of the day, it's a **** vagina. Is it really, really worth ruining your family over? I don't get it. I've learned to just look at the menu now, I don't order :lol:
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,357

Post#931 » by NoStatsGuy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:. He had a twitter beef with Superhead and said hed put money on her head to shut her up. Then the sucker punch on Mardy Collins was a classless act. Melo isn't exactly a saint... He will never be the ball player Lebron is, and he will never be the husband/father/"man" LeBron is either.

wooooow relax dude... how can you guys in the internet be like this? Are you the husband/father/"man" lebron is?

melo never clamied to be lebron, everyone wants him to be and bashes him for not being lebron. You dont know what kind of father he is, you dont know what kind of husband he is. you only see him on the field and listen to fake and staged responses in interviews.

guys like you hold everybody to the highest of standards but i bet you dont hold the mfor youself. do you know if lebron cheated? no you dont.. i dont wanna defend melo if he impragnated a stripper or whatever, thats total mess up and not excusable.

but tho hold melos whole career vs lebrons in itself is stupid. melo had a way harder road if you consider hes not as talented as lebron and he never had teammates, except for 2 or 3 years. but why am i even bothering talking to you guys.. i dont knaw *slap myself*
im bout dat action boss
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#932 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:34 am

Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:
Nutty Nats Fan wrote:You do know it is possible for him to care about his family, the way he was talking about them, and completely **** up as well? I'm not excusing the behavior, but you can't know how he actually feels or how genuine he was being. Life is more complex than that.

But how do you know it was a lie? At the time he was saying that, Lala may not have known about the other woman, or her and Melo could have been trying to work it out. If it was going south at that point, then who gets custody? How is it split? Being outside NY, makes that a lot more complex and could negatively affect his son's schooling, depending on how it gets worked out.

There really seems to be too many unknowns to know what was actually going on behind closed doors. Not saying you may be right either, just don't think we can know exactly.

There were reports in another thread that said these problems started months ago, the separation was just now, but amicable. Now we find out the lady friend is over 6 months pregnant, so it's pretty obvious what the "problems" were about.

I know it might seem like a petty thing to do talking about this man's life and what's the truth and what's not, but I just think about the lost season, and the puzzles fall into place, and now today we dropped a spot, such bad juju, and it was such a waste of time and energy. I went from wanting this guy gone at the deadline to defending him, I feel like an **** so I guess I gotta take it out some way, right?
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer

Post#933 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

Not the first time Melo has shown questionable behavior and not the first time his name has been brought up with cheating. He had a twitter beef with Superhead and said hed put money on her head to shut her up. Then the sucker punch on Mardy Collins was a classless act. Melo isn't exactly a saint... He will never be the ball player Lebron is, and he will never be the husband/father/"man" LeBron is either.

He isn't Lebron, on the court or off, but that's not what this post is about. He can join the Crips tomorrow and start gang banging and pimping whores, just don't tell me you're doing it for your son and use your family as crutches so I feel sorry for you.
Yankeeknickfan
RealGM
And1: 4,627

Post#934 » by Yankeeknickfan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:20 am

Paradise wrote:
Jimmit79 wrote:
spaceballer wrote:I hope they can work things out and reconcile for Kiyan's sake. It's terrible to have a kid caught in the middle.

Kid is a millionare his life is setup nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

As someone who didn't have a quality father/son relationship. Money won't change the hurt the kid will feel personally towards his parents and the ridicule he will face in this new aged society.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Ya man. I have a good father/son relationship, but I can't imagine that suddenly ending at 10 yrs old, and having to a bunch of horrible things about dad. Melo's son probably has it 10 times worse too , because his parents are public figures. Everybody knows about this.
Imageceltics
battabing10
Rookie
And1: 357

Post#935 » by battabing10 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 pm

big picture is this whole melo era was always gonna end badly because it begin badly. that is the way of the world. this all come back to dolan really. if this mess get cleaned up i hope it don't hurt the guys jax brung in. what a waste of almost seven years!!
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#936 » by Greenie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:

What?

LOL.

LeBron is a ho too. He keeps his **** tight though. Them ho's ain't talking. Melo was in the same boat until he busted one inside.

If you're going to cheat at least keep it tight. AT LEAST.

So I give LeBron credit. He has his ho's on a leash because I think his wife would kill him if **** went left.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,999

Post#937 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:27 pm

got a bunch of and1s from stutterstep in this thread last night. what up stutter.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#938 » by Red Vines » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:40 pm

I don't like how he milked the family thing over the years, but right now I care mostly about his trade value. Think and hope the gossip goes away in a few weeks.
Damas
Starter
And1: 1,923

Post#939 » by Damas » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:14 pm

RottenApple wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:. He had a twitter beef with Superhead and said hed put money on her head to shut her up. Then the sucker punch on Mardy Collins was a classless act. Melo isn't exactly a saint... He will never be the ball player Lebron is, and he will never be the husband/father/"man" LeBron is either.

wooooow relax dude... how can you guys in the internet be like this? Are you the husband/father/"man" lebron is?

melo never clamied to be lebron, everyone wants him to be and bashes him for not being lebron. You dont know what kind of father he is, you dont know what kind of husband he is. you only see him on the field and listen to fake and staged responses in interviews.

guys like you hold everybody to the highest of standards but i bet you dont hold the mfor youself. do you know if lebron cheated? no you dont.. i dont wanna defend melo if he impragnated a stripper or whatever, thats total mess up and not excusable.

but tho hold melos whole career vs lebrons in itself is stupid. melo had a way harder road if you consider hes not as talented as lebron and he never had teammates, except for 2 or 3 years. but why am i even bothering talking to you guys.. i dont knaw *slap myself*

Jesus christ what are you on his other side pieces or something? What grown man talks like this defending a ball player like this? Y'all defend Melo more than La La and she lived with his cheating ass.
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,137

Post#940 » by Tron Carter » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:24 pm

EnigmatiC wrote:

R.I.P Black Mamba

Return to New York Knicks