ImageImageImageImageImage

NFL Watch Thread

Moderators: moocow007, Capn'O, FrontOfficeEye, magnumt, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks

Fury
Knicks Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 8,220

Re: NFL Watch Thread 

Post#2681 » by Fury » Mon May 7, 2018 1:41 am

E-Balla wrote:
Moose wrote:
E-Balla wrote:Y'all so salty. :lol: If you actually liked the pick you wouldn't be responding like this. Out here flexing room convince yourself. Darnold will be fine, he's just a walking turnover and y'all have to live with that. 30 TDs, 20 turnovers.

He's 20. He might suck. He might not. I believe Barkley has questionable yards after contact stats. Every prospect has flaws. Every successful player has flaws.

You aren't really saying anything all that special.

Exactly so why has every Jets fan been acting like we said he was worse than Josh Allen?

Jet fans haven’t been acting like anything other than responding to obvious trolling.
PG: Ricky Rubio/Shelvin Mack
SG: Devin Booker/Terrence Ross
SF: Nicolas Batum/TJ Warren
PF: James Johnson/Marquese Chriss/Anthony Tolliver
C: Marcin Gortat/Nerlens Noel
taj2133
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,296

Post#2682 » by taj2133 » Mon May 7, 2018 4:53 pm

Giants waived RB Terrell Watson.

New York also waived P Austin Rehkow, S Ryan Murphy, WR Canaan Severin, and OG Damien Mama. Watson has earned some spot work with the Eagles and Steelers the last two seasons, but he has struggled to stick on a roster.
http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 17,309

Post#2683 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon May 7, 2018 5:10 pm

ORLANDO MAGIC

C: R. Holmes | T.Maker
PF J. Green | C. Diallo
SF B. Ingram | J. Bird
SG K. Middleton | 2K Ferg
PG M. Fultz | I. Whitehead
Moose
Veteran
And1: 957

Post#2684 » by Moose » Mon May 7, 2018 8:47 pm

E-Balla wrote:
Moose wrote:
E-Balla wrote:Y'all so salty. :lol: If you actually liked the pick you wouldn't be responding like this. Out here flexing room convince yourself. Darnold will be fine, he's just a walking turnover and y'all have to live with that. 30 TDs, 20 turnovers.

He's 20. He might suck. He might not. I believe Barkley has questionable yards after contact stats. Every prospect has flaws. Every successful player has flaws.

Exactly so why has every Jets fan been acting like we said he was worse than Josh Allen?

At this point, it just sounds like you are worried if he ends uo being a franchise QB to be honest.

It's hard becoming a franchise QB. Dont worry.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 14,557
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#2685 » by E-Balla » Mon May 7, 2018 8:51 pm

Moose wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
Moose wrote:

At this point, it just sounds like you are worried if he ends uo being a franchise QB to be honest.

It's hard becoming a franchise QB. Dont worry.

The hell? If anything I want y'all to win. I'm an Eagles fan IDGAF about the Jets outside of wanting to see them beat the Pats twice a year.
"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." - Martin Luther King
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 14,557
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#2686 » by E-Balla » Mon May 7, 2018 8:52 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:

If you get n***a on the back of your Bills jersey does that count as a Josh Allen sale?
"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." - Martin Luther King
taj2133
Assistant Coach

Post#2687 » by taj2133 » Tue May 8, 2018 3:37 pm

Report:Former Jets Kicker Chandler Catanzaro prefers being warmer weather than nyc
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/08/report-chandler-catanzaro-prefers-being-warm/
taj2133
Assistant Coach

Post#2688 » by taj2133 » Tue May 8, 2018 7:23 pm

taj2133
Assistant Coach

Post#2689 » by taj2133 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:30 am

Knicks Forum A Helluva Poster
And1: 8,653

Post#2690 » by 2010 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am

One day, and one day soon if Giants GM Dave Gettleman is right, Eli Manning will be gushing about Saquon Barkley the way Trace McSorley was gushing about him over the phone.

“You got guys like Barry Sanders, a guy like Bo Jackson, I think Saquon’s physical abilities are right along those lines,” McSorley told The Post. “But then you add it to his work ethic and kinda his drive, where he wants to be, where he sees himself — I definitely think that he can work to become one of the best running backs in NFL history and obviously a gold-jacket type guy with the combination of those two things.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/penn-state-qb-breaks-down-the-inner-saquon-barkley/
Toronto Raptors

PG: L. Ball | S. Larkin | M. James
SG: B. Hield | T. Evans | M. Harris
SF: J. Simmons | D. Williams | A. Anderson
PF: D. Green | S. Ibaka | J. Martin
C: S. Adams | B. Wright | D. Jones

Return to New York Knicks