ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks select Damyean Dotson

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,308

Re: Knicks select Damyean Dotson 

Post#281 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:52 am

I'm excited to see this young man do his thing. He managed to look good with Chasson Randle sucking up the place.

I still don't get why we played 5 games and that's it. WTF are we looking at? Frank could have played. Other guys might have shown more with better PG play. I hate this team sometimes.

Perry making this deal with a TO!!!

JEFFERSON DANCE GIF!

(i don't know how to do those things)
:beer: RIP mags
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Post#282 » by F N 11 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Perry with a great deal already lol. Also how TF can we get rid of Gaines? Impossible.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Post#283 » by reub » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:49 pm

K P 6 wrote:Perry with a great deal already lol. Also how TF can we get rid of Gaines? Impossible.

Yes Perry with a nice deal. But it's Phil's pick. We can add Dotson to KP and Willy now. Plus Ntilikina who will be great.

When this team competes for championships in a year or two we should remember that it was Phil who got us our core while only having two number one draft picks to work with.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Post#284 » by F N 11 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm

reub wrote:
K P 6 wrote:Perry with a great deal already lol. Also how TF can we get rid of Gaines? Impossible.

Yes Perry with a nice deal. But it's Phil's pick. We can add Dotson to KP and Willy now. Plus Ntilikina who will be great.

When this team competes for championships in a year or two we should remember that it was Phil who got us our core while only having two number one draft picks to work with.

Calm down everyone has to be really good to even just make the playoffs. Those picks have happened under Phil and I will give him full credit. I supported him because even though he was bad at communicating he made it clear it was time to rebuild. Mills is continuing that.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Post#285 » by reub » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:21 pm

K P 6 wrote:
reub wrote:

Calm down everyone has to be really good to even just make the playoffs. Those picks have happened under Phil and I will give him full credit. I supported him because even though he was bad at communicating he made it clear it was time to rebuild. Mills is continuing that.

I hope that you're right about Mills. Giving THJr $71 million might not be a move to rebuild though.
NotPhilJackson
Senior
And1: 320

Post#286 » by NotPhilJackson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

TheDavinciCHODE wrote:Knicks starting lineup opening night:

Baker
THJ
Dotson
KP
KOQ

Let's get Porter Jr!!!!!@