ImageImageImageImageImage

Rosen's Final Phil File: Scorched Earth LOLOLOL

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: Rosen's Final Phil File: Scorched Earth LOLOLOL 

Post#101 » by dakomish23 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:57 am

Kurt Rambis wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Kurt Rambis wrote:
I love it Melo fans don't recognize toxic situation over the years with him.Jackson has been brought to deal with it basically. He is in constant battle with any FO & Coaching stuff since Denver days.

Unequivocally false.

He had a problem with DEN? Why'd they offer him an extension that he turned down?

He had a problem with Walsh & Grunwald? False.

He didn't even have a problem with PJax till that egomaniac opened his fat trap.

And you still didn't provide any proof of the Melo related dysfunction you claim existed before PJax.

What other lies can you make up?

D'antoni's firing, Amare, Jeremy lin situation...Google it .

Mike D QUIT. Was not fired. He quit.

Lin left to get paid. He was not forced out. That's why he went and got a shorter deal so he could hit FA again sooner.

Amare? This Amare?

On Tuesday, Stoudemire denied that critical comments he made on Sunday were directed at his former teammate, and he said he even called Anthony to clear the air.

“I never mentioned his name once,” Stoudemire told reporters in Miami. “We’re close friends, family. Our kids were born a couple of months apart. Our wives are very close friends. He knows I wasn’t talking about him.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/amar-wasn-talking-melo-family-article-1.2549771

You still didn't PROVE that Melo made this place toxic. You still haven't proven that he had beef with every FO he's been at.

You haven't even proven one aspect of what you said. You just keep trying to pass off lies and guesses as facts.

PJax failed and you're looking for a scapegoat. Enjoy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,665

Post#102 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 am

matchman wrote:If Phil really thinks like what Rosen wrote, then that's why he is fired. The whole team roster right now is assembled by his team, but every single acquired players are either unfit or not helping the franchise.

Who should be blamed then? Individual player or the one who sign all of them?

Whose responsibility?

Thanks Dolan to take this action.

What I appreciate Phil is that he did not trade any future picks, but that alone is not enough to compensate all those mistakes, or acquisition of all those players.

Phil took 2.5 years to try and develop the team around Melo without the help of any of the teams draft picks which had been traded away. Yes, mistakes were made and and some of the moves didn't work. But now we're moving in the right direction and Dolan just extended Phil recently. Should've let him finish the five years. No matter what you may think of Phil, have Dolan make decisions is always worse.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,935

Post#103 » by god shammgod » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
FirePjax wrote:I was actually going to complement pjax on exiting gracefully, but then he shows his true colors. What a dick.

this is nothing. phil will probably write a book about the knicks trashing everyone from top to bottom.

And you would have a problem with that? I had no idea. :lol: I guess you'll hate hearing about what douchebags your pals Dolan and Melo are.

very aggressive.....i won't read it so i wont know about my "pals"....first of all "pals", you really are old aren't you ?
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#104 » by dakomish23 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:32 am

matchman wrote:If Phil really thinks like what Rosen wrote, then that's why he is fired. The whole team roster right now is assembled by his team, but every single acquired players are either unfit or not helping the franchise.

Whose responsibility?

What I appreciate Phil is that he did not trade any future picks, but that alone is not enough to compensate all those mistakes, or acquisition of all those players.

This dude hand picked every player on this underwhelming roster. There is no denying this. And there are people still trying to say otherwise. :lol:

How desperate do you have to be to ignore something that is 100% fact?

His roster. His choices. His mistakes. His PHailures.

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#105 » by dakomish23 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:34 am

Lou Amundson.

"Useful player"

Not in the NBA :rofl2:

Best line in that whole garbage article

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,665

Post#106 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:48 am

god shammgod wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
this is nothing. phil will probably write a book about the knicks trashing everyone from top to bottom.

And you would have a problem with that? I had no idea. :lol: I guess you'll hate hearing about what douchebags your pals Dolan and Melo are.

very aggressive.....i won't read it so i wont know about my "pals"....first of all "pals", you really are old aren't you ?

I'm a young 58 soon to be 59 on August 12. :D 59 is the new 49. You should be glad to here that, if you get my drift.

And, yes, I'm very aggressive. I'm even thinking about going to JD's next gig. Anybody want to join me? :devil:
matchman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,888

Post#107 » by matchman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:17 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:

Whose responsibility?

Phil took 2.5 years to try and develop the team around Melo without the help of any of the teams draft picks which had been traded away. Yes, mistakes were made and and some of the moves didn't work. But now we're moving in the right direction and Dolan just extended Phil recently. Should've let him finish the five years. No matter what you may think of Phil, have Dolan make decisions is always worse.

If Phil goes full rebuild (shred off Melo and go young like Philly), then he deserves five-year. I just don't like him always switching the plans and go random and see if it fits. That's too much like Donald Trump.

If you go young, go young; if you mortgage future and shoot for a champ, go ahead trading the farms and go all or nothing.
Are you fans of the team or the player?
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#108 » by Dr. Detfink » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 am

This article was hastily written and salty at best.

Phil Jackson's strength was his commitment to rebuild with youth. He did succeed without mortgaging the future.
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,818

Post#109 » by Adelheid » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:04 am

The Noah portion of this article is utter bullcrap. So they didnt consider the dude's medical history and playing fit during his time with bulls and signed him onto a wretched 4-year 18/m contract and add the fact that he is just years away from hitting 35?
DennisReynolds
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#110 » by DennisReynolds » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:06 am

I don't really give a sh*t about any of this.
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#111 » by NYKAL » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Greenie wrote:
Kurt Rambis wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Now you're attacking Melo as a person because you don't like the way he plays ball.

You should follow Phil. Oh wait...

No, his former coaches , teammates & personal life speaks for him.

Whatever. Karl is a jackass, Mike has finger pointing syndrome and no other coach has come out to blame Melo for some random ****. His personal life? Really bruh? Teammates? 99.9% of Melo's teammates love that dude. Try again. NeNe's bum ass was the only one to goin on Melo over what sounded like jealousy. Other teammates spoke more on his strengths snd weaknesses and what he needed to be great. No one bashed the dude like that.

It's real fuqed up to attack a dude personally(draging irrelevant personal stuff in the conversation) because you don't like him as an athlete.

If Melo was so awful, the Olympic committee would not have had such a man crush on him for all those years.
ensergiog
Sophomore
And1: 279

Post#112 » by ensergiog » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:31 pm

I think Jackson's firing was a good move. I want to know: Should you be worried about Porzingis friendship with Melo?

Return to New York Knicks