ImageImageImageImageImage

Ntillmatic is OUR GUY

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Knickstape1214, Capn'O, King of Canada, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, j4remi

User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 24,871
And1: 8,058
Joined: May 26, 2008
Location: #Misses4Bridges
     

Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#1 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:02 am

In the words of Blu, "misery loves company, but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become obsessed with it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original CableVision owner. Think about that. Dude had a has zero job experience before being President of CableVision and MSG Sports.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper.

For example, he hit 78/100 shots in the celebrity trainer and former Knicks' assistant Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70.

The kid is literally gumby as a prospect. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create.

A handle can be developed.

A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league. Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the most intriguing players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.
1 | Victor Oladipo | TJ McConnell | Jawun Evans
2 | CJ McCollum | Wayne Ellington | Malachi
3 | Ben Simmons | Caris LeVert | Damyean Dotson
4 | Trey Lyles | Dorian Finney-Smith
5 | Dwayne Dedmon | JaVale McGee
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 24,871
And1: 8,058
Joined: May 26, 2008
Location: #Misses4Bridges
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#2 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:03 am

btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.
1 | Victor Oladipo | TJ McConnell | Jawun Evans
2 | CJ McCollum | Wayne Ellington | Malachi
3 | Ben Simmons | Caris LeVert | Damyean Dotson
4 | Trey Lyles | Dorian Finney-Smith
5 | Dwayne Dedmon | JaVale McGee
User avatar
K-DOT
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,849
And1: 3,639
Joined: Nov 25, 2016
       

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#3 » by K-DOT » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:04 am

Yeah, but does he have extra ligaments in his legs?


Didn't think so
K-Dot wrote: Never had friends, never had ends, never had hope
They was like, "Nope," I was like, "Boo yaow, boo yaow"
Knicks Byke
Starter
Posts: 2,179
And1: 1,433
Joined: Aug 11, 2015
   

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#4 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 am

hes 6 6 now? hell be 9'8" by the time the season starts. #lanky
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 48,517
And1: 22,941
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Killigan's Island
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#5 » by Greenie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 am

Waiting to see him play :thinking:
BAF - Pistons
F:Cauley-Stein(28)|Baynes(20)|Lauvergne
F:Patterson(28)|Scott(20)|Onuaku
F:Thompson(35)|Bembry|Williams
G:Brogdon(31)|Richardson(30)|Vaughn
G:Hill(28)|Joseph(20)
Head Coach - Stan Van Gundy
IR: Morris
whocares1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,736
And1: 2,430
Joined: Oct 31, 2014
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#6 » by whocares1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

He has a slow release though. If it was a lot quicker I'd feel a lot better.
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 48,517
And1: 22,941
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Killigan's Island
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#7 » by Greenie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

Mecca wrote:In the words of Blu, "misery loves company," but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become used to it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original Cable Vision owner. Think about that. Dude had a lousy communications degree and has zero job experience before being President of Cable Vision and MSG Sports. Silver Spoon clown.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper. He hit 78/100 shots in Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70. The kid is literally gumby. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create. A handle can be developed. A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league.

Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the funnest players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.



This is straight trash in itself. I hate people that think like this as if people choose their damn parents. His dad worked hard so he didn't have to. Plenty of parents set their kids up. Get over it.
BAF - Pistons
F:Cauley-Stein(28)|Baynes(20)|Lauvergne
F:Patterson(28)|Scott(20)|Onuaku
F:Thompson(35)|Bembry|Williams
G:Brogdon(31)|Richardson(30)|Vaughn
G:Hill(28)|Joseph(20)
Head Coach - Stan Van Gundy
IR: Morris
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 82,677
And1: 35,688
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: mpharris love jarrett jack

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#8 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:12 am

Mecca wrote:btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.


i was wondering why cablevision was written as two words. this explains it. so thank you.
Image
All Praise Due to Im Coming Home!
VirginiaKnickFan
RealGM
Posts: 10,183
And1: 1,423
Joined: Aug 15, 2005
Location: Virginia

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#9 » by VirginiaKnickFan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:13 am

He is our guy? I could have sworn I was on the Dallas Mavericks forum with the lamenting over DSjr. :lol:
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 82,677
And1: 35,688
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: mpharris love jarrett jack

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#10 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:14 am

also there's no need to capitalize silver spoon as far as i know.....or anything really if you ask me
Image
All Praise Due to Im Coming Home!
Knicks Byke
Starter
Posts: 2,179
And1: 1,433
Joined: Aug 11, 2015
   

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#11 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:14 am

whocares1 wrote:He has a slow release though. If it was a lot quicker I'd feel a lot better.


honestly, its not that slow and with his 9' wingspan hell be able to get it off. if lonzo can get his shots off albeit he misses a lot so far, Frankie long arms should be ight.
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 24,871
And1: 8,058
Joined: May 26, 2008
Location: #Misses4Bridges
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#12 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:15 am

god shammgod wrote:
Mecca wrote:btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.


i was wondering why cablevision was written as two words. this explains it. so thank you.


Lmfaooo
1 | Victor Oladipo | TJ McConnell | Jawun Evans
2 | CJ McCollum | Wayne Ellington | Malachi
3 | Ben Simmons | Caris LeVert | Damyean Dotson
4 | Trey Lyles | Dorian Finney-Smith
5 | Dwayne Dedmon | JaVale McGee
whocares1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,736
And1: 2,430
Joined: Oct 31, 2014
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#13 » by whocares1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:15 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
whocares1 wrote:He has a slow release though. If it was a lot quicker I'd feel a lot better.


honestly, its not that slow and with his 9' wingspan hell be able to get it off. if lonzo can get his shots off albeit he misses a lot so far, Frankie long arms should be ight.


Even Hornacek mentioned speeding up his release but noted like you said, having the ability to shoot over smaller guards. He really needs to work on it.
User avatar
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
Posts: 4,962
And1: 9,328
Joined: Feb 28, 2015
Location: Sunnydale
       

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#14 » by Triple C » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am

This thread made men
Image
Image
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 82,677
And1: 35,688
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: mpharris love jarrett jack

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#15 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:17 am

Mecca wrote:btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.


you said the knicks drafted gumby. who grew to be be bitter and hate children. so i guess that's good.
Image
All Praise Due to Im Coming Home!
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 24,871
And1: 8,058
Joined: May 26, 2008
Location: #Misses4Bridges
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#16 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:17 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:In the words of Blu, "misery loves company," but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become used to it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original Cable Vision owner. Think about that. Dude had a lousy communications degree and has zero job experience before being President of Cable Vision and MSG Sports. Silver Spoon clown.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper. He hit 78/100 shots in Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70. The kid is literally gumby. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create. A handle can be developed. A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league.

Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the funnest players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.



This is straight trash in itself. I hate people that think like this as if people choose their damn parents. His dad worked hard so he didn't have to. Plenty of parents set their kids up. Get over it.



Greenie,

It's not if being born rich is trash. It's when those kids don't become educated or work before receiving their riches is trash. Dolan has 0 job experience.
1 | Victor Oladipo | TJ McConnell | Jawun Evans
2 | CJ McCollum | Wayne Ellington | Malachi
3 | Ben Simmons | Caris LeVert | Damyean Dotson
4 | Trey Lyles | Dorian Finney-Smith
5 | Dwayne Dedmon | JaVale McGee
User avatar
E-Balla
RealGM
Posts: 23,824
And1: 12,672
Joined: Dec 19, 2012
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones
   

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#17 » by E-Balla » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 am

I mean... Maybe if he played PG at some point in his live vs non HS level guys you'd see less posts like the others. Play in the summer league rook you don't have the clout to skip games.
"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." - Martin Luther King
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 24,871
And1: 8,058
Joined: May 26, 2008
Location: #Misses4Bridges
     

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#18 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 am

E-Balla wrote:I mean... Maybe if he played PG at some point in his live vs non HS level guys you'd see less posts like the others. Play in the summer league rook you don't have the clout to skip games.


That's because our front office/owner sucks
1 | Victor Oladipo | TJ McConnell | Jawun Evans
2 | CJ McCollum | Wayne Ellington | Malachi
3 | Ben Simmons | Caris LeVert | Damyean Dotson
4 | Trey Lyles | Dorian Finney-Smith
5 | Dwayne Dedmon | JaVale McGee
User avatar
N Y K
General Manager
Posts: 9,161
And1: 3,862
Joined: Jan 18, 2015
       

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#19 » by N Y K » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:In the words of Blu, "misery loves company," but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become used to it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original Cable Vision owner. Think about that. Dude had a lousy communications degree and has zero job experience before being President of Cable Vision and MSG Sports. Silver Spoon clown.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper. He hit 78/100 shots in Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70. The kid is literally gumby. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create. A handle can be developed. A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league.

Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the funnest players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.



This is straight trash in itself. I hate people that think like this as if people choose their damn parents. His dad worked hard so he didn't have to. Plenty of parents set their kids up. Get over it.

Greenie is a trust fund baby, it's official
Kristaps + Frank + Willy + Timmy
User avatar
god shammgod
Knicks Forum Crazy Board Uncle
Posts: 82,677
And1: 35,688
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Location: mpharris love jarrett jack

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#20 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

E-Balla wrote:I mean... Maybe if he played PG at some point in his live vs non HS level guys you'd see less posts like the others. Play in the summer league rook you don't have the clout to skip games.


if he was hurt he shouldn't play. he'll have his chance to impress. but as i said in another thread, he's gonna have to show something. because he's gonna get compared to other guys we could have took all year long.
Image
All Praise Due to Im Coming Home!

Return to New York Knicks