ImageImageImageImageImage

Ntillmatic is OUR GUY

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

VirginiaKnickFan
RealGM
And1: 2,849

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#21 » by VirginiaKnickFan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:19 am

E-Balla wrote:I mean... Maybe if he played PG at some point in his live vs non HS level guys you'd see less posts like the others. Play in the summer league rook you don't have the clout to skip games.

Clout to skip games, is this Melo Jr. :D
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#22 » by Bill Pidto » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 am

Mecca wrote:btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.

Bro me too, but I loved what you said. Those were beautiful words. You are beautiful.
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#23 » by el13adnino » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 am

Triple C wrote:This thread made men

Made man, heard what I said
:crazy:
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#24 » by Greenie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:22 am

Mecca wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:In the words of Blu, "misery loves company," but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become used to it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original Cable Vision owner. Think about that. Dude had a lousy communications degree and has zero job experience before being President of Cable Vision and MSG Sports. Silver Spoon clown.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper. He hit 78/100 shots in Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70. The kid is literally gumby. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create. A handle can be developed. A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league.

Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the funnest players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.

This is straight trash in itself. I hate people that think like this as if people choose their damn parents. His dad worked hard so he didn't have to. Plenty of parents set their kids up. Get over it.

Greenie,

It's not if being born rich is trash. It's when those kids don't become educated or work before receiving their riches is trash. Dolan has 0 job experience.

You just said he has a degree in communication. WTF should he have to work his way up when is father owns the business? His father showed him the ropes and passed the rock to him.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,224

Post#25 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am

Bill Pidto wrote:
Mecca wrote:btw: i'm high as hell right now, so i don't even know what I just said.

Bro me too, but I loved what you said. Those were beautiful words. You are beautiful.

im bout to join you fellas on this journey after i put these groceries away.
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,324

Post#26 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am

Bill Pidto wrote:

Lol! I had to leave so I didn't get to transition my point enough. I just really enjoy the off season we've been having despite everyone hating it.

Our ownership sucks
Our President is a henchman
We have the worst contract in basketball.

I still like what we're doing with THJ/Frank
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#27 » by El Poochio » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am

And I didnt even read

But Frank's new nickname for me is ABC, I was playing 2k and my friend surprisingly destroyed by the lowly Knicks was super impressed with that sturdy long pg who finished the game as man of the match, who commentators kept calling him ABC

ABC already making a name for himself

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,397

Post#28 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:

it's just weed, it's not the arctic tundra. damn millennials.
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#29 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am

god shammgod wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:

someone mentioned weed?
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#30 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 am

El Poochio wrote:

And I didnt even read

But Frank's new nickname for me is ABC, I was playing 2k and my friend surprisingly destroyed by the lowly Knicks was super impressed with that sturdy long pg who finished the game as man of the match, who commentators kept calling him ABC

bruh you downloaded the most updated roster? :lol: does that for me too.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#31 » by Greenie » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 am

N Y K wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:In the words of Blu, "misery loves company," but I don't need sh*t, so don't come to me."

It feels like we've became so accustomed to losing, we've almost become used to it. That the losing has gotten to us. The dysfunction, the corruption, the inept nature of our entire foundation has rubbed off on us the wrong way.

Our Owner sucks. He's terrible. He really symbolizes what's wrong with America. This dude is a BILLIONAIRE and has never had a real job in his life. He was the product of being born into his riches that allowed him to run Cable Vision. He was the son of the original Cable Vision owner. Think about that. Dude had a lousy communications degree and has zero job experience before being President of Cable Vision and MSG Sports. Silver Spoon clown.

I still love the Knicks.

Ntilikina is OUR guy. I'm sick of y'all being Lakers and Mavericks stans now. No more regret of who you wished we selected. Ntilikina is a 6'6 PG with a really smooth jumper. He hit 78/100 shots in Chris Brinkley's workout. Kevin Durant hits 80. Good shooters hit 70. The kid is literally gumby. He has elite tools that you can't teach. That wingspan is going to be a problem when he learns how to create. A handle can be developed. A lot of people have grown impatient because he didn't play in the Summer league.

Do not be a product of your emotions. Ntilikina is our guy. A 6'6 PG with his skill set is going to be one of the funnest players to watch from a pure basketball standpoint.

This is straight trash in itself. I hate people that think like this as if people choose their damn parents. His dad worked hard so he didn't have to. Plenty of parents set their kids up. Get over it.

Greenie is a trust fund baby, it's official

:blank:
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#32 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 am

you want a journey. angel dust, that's a journey. forget about capitalizing it, you'd forget how to spell cable and vision.
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,324

Post#33 » by Mecca » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 am

Greenie wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Greenie,

It's not if being born rich is trash. It's when those kids don't become educated or work before receiving their riches is trash. Dolan has 0 job experience.

You just said he has a degree in communication. WTF should he have to work his way up when is father owns the business? His father showed him the ropes and passed the rock to him.

Greenie, I'm not hating on communications. But to receive billionaire money for a position that holds a lot of power, he could've worked previously before running the entire company. He literally woke up into hitting a home run. If he worked previously or had an advanced diploma I'd have more respect. His only other job was cleaning pools no lie.
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#34 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 am

god shammgod wrote:you want a journey. angel dust, that's a journey. forget about capitalizing it, you'd forget how to spell cable and vision.

DMT man. itll change your life.
FemaleDogPlease
Veteran
And1: 1,473

Post#35 » by FemaleDogPlease » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:27 am

Just because you get served **** doesn't mean you have to eat it or like it.
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#36 » by El Poochio » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:28 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

And I didnt even read

bruh you downloaded the most updated roster? :lol: does that for me too.

I downloaded the shampoo one that time then timsmooth one but didnt pick Knicks in smoothie wonder which one is better shampoo or smoothie

Shampoo had THJ in Knicks before even Hawks decision on matching the offer sheet lol

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#37 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
god shammgod wrote:you want a journey. angel dust, that's a journey. forget about capitalizing it, you'd forget how to spell cable and vision.

yeah, i never f*cked with it. special k neither. got people sitting in the corner not knowing where they are anymore. not for me. i'm too old for that kind of thing anyway. if you over a certain age and doing that something went wrong in life.
msg33
Sixth Man
And1: 99

Post#38 » by msg33 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am

Knicks Byke wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:

someone mentioned weed?

puff puff Balkman'n
The Knicks!
Revamped & Amped Up!
Lets Go Knicks!
#6 BUILDING BUILDING BUILDING BUILDING BUILDING BUILDING
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,086

Post#39 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am

im rooting for him, but he's going to have to be pretty damn good to win me over
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant

Post#40 » by Knicks Byke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:32 am

god shammgod wrote:
Knicks Byke wrote:

yeah, i never f*cked with it. special k neither. got people sitting in the corner not knowing where they are anymore. not for me. i'm too old for that kind of thing anyway. if you over a certain age and doing that something went wrong in life.

maybe that otherr stuff but DMT is something anyone should experience regardless how old. it was used by the ancient tribes for spiritual healing. im 30yrs old btw. **** a lot of ppl here can use a spiritual and mental healing :lol:

Return to New York Knicks