ImageImageImageImageImage

Ntillmatic is OUR GUY

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Re: Ntillmatic is OUR GUY 

Post#401 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:15 am

You got a bunch of posters dick riding another teams player in a frank thread. Lol I wonder how many key strokes will be used dickriding smith all year. Smh
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,055

Post#402 » by Tron Carter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:22 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:The landing on the miss,he won't keep getting away with it before he gets hurt. He is to happy to dunk. He is going to live on the floor in the nba

rose 2.0 and not in a good way
R.I.P Black Mamba
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#403 » by NY2TheBay » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:23 am

Tron Carter wrote:
DaGawd wrote:

Those highlights made you yawn? :lol:

Oxygenate yo delf.
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#404 » by Tron Carter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 am

NY2TheBay wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
DaGawd wrote:

Those highlights made you yawn? :lol:

Oxygenate yo delf.

chucking up 3s in summer league whoopee!
R.I.P Black Mamba
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#405 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 am

Tron Carter wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:The landing on the miss,he won't keep getting away with it before he gets hurt. He is to happy to dunk. He is going to live on the floor in the nba

Been saying since the draft thread dude is to reckless. I mean he almost was injured tonight and it's summer league. If he makes it thru the whole season without being injured i will be surprised. You can tell dumb ass Cuban is so happy to show the NBA up to say look at my player, that they going to let him play reckless. All summer league I been see him on the floor missing a bunch of yams. I don't trust his health going forward. He almost ended his season tonight. He was stuck for a second.
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#406 » by NY2TheBay » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 am

Tron Carter wrote:
NY2TheBay wrote:Those highlights made you yawn? :lol:

Oxygenate yo delf.

chucking up 3s in summer league whoopee!

Enjoy what there is to enjoy. Kid is fun to watch.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#407 » by AmazingJason » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:

Been saying since the draft thread dude is to reckless. I mean he almost was injured tonight and it's summer league. If he makes it thru the whole season without being injured i will be surprised. You can tell dumb ass Cuban is so happy to show the NBA up to say look at my player, that they going to let him play reckless. All summer league I been see him on the floor missing a bunch of yams. I don't trust his health going forward. He almost ended his season tonight. He was stuck for a second.

Of course, I don't want this to happen, but I think DSJr is going to be like Parker and tear the ACL again. The regular season is long and arduous; I don't think he'll last it at this rate. He's lucky he had an extra ligament and should cherish it.
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#408 » by Tron Carter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:37 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:

all his teammates just stand and watch dude too
R.I.P Black Mamba
Savageknick2190
Senior
And1: 138

Post#409 » by Savageknick2190 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:02 am

Tron Carter wrote:

Don't be jealous. We got Frank.
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#410 » by taj2133 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:08 am

dennis smith is really good for people who saying he sucks don't know what they are talking about at all
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#411 » by Dr. Detfink » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 am

Yeah. I'm of the opinion that Dennis Smith Jr is going to be a very good player. In fact, I believe the consensus believes he'll be a very good player.

What I don't appreciate is trolling the Frank Nicotine.

Dennis Smith Jr would not have fit the triangle and Phil Jackson knew that.

Now, why the Knicks waited till after the draft to fire Phil and go in a new direction is beyond anyone. It's not like there was no smoke before the building caught fire.
You can question Dolan on that.

My only concern is the fact, the Knicks don't teach.

Plus Coach DJ Jazzy Jeff doesn't know what he's doing nevermind his BEST season with Phoenix required THREE ball handling guards playing at the same time. Once Phoenix got rid of 2 of them, he was fired.

What I am hoping, Frank Nicotine takes a page out of KP who goes home, shuts out the distractions, trains and practices his game playing in Europe over the Summer.

It beats the Ghetto Summer League where scrubs, desperate for a contract, try to hurt the younger players. It beats the D-league or disaster/developmental league.
KingFox
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,602

Post#412 » by KingFox » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:16 am

eh, Dennis looks like another Tyreke Evans to me. I'm sure he'll be a ROY candidate but you guys will be fine
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#413 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:02 am

taj2133 wrote:dennis smith is really good for people who saying he sucks don't know what they are talking about at all

And those who keep championing him even thoe he is maverick are just super cheerleaders for another teams player. What y'all going to do cheer for him when he dunks in the garden ? smh. Did you cop your DSJ jersey Yet? Have his rookie card on pre order? Will wait like a school girl at the garden to get his autograph as well?
Amsterdam
Analyst
And1: 1,622

Post#414 » by Amsterdam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 am

That dunk was going to be crazyyyy sick.

Saying that, him chasing down the ref complaining about the non-call right after, was not a good look. An early complainer?
BigKnickFan
Bench Warmer
And1: 17

Post#415 » by BigKnickFan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 pm

NewYorkPride85 wrote:
BigKnickFan wrote:Not so much. I am looking at this from a business point of view. I run a large business..I will leave it at that.

Really.... Do you even realize what team we're talking about? We can win a title and the media will find something wrong with it so why feed it?

Just out of curiosity, how old were you in the early 90's?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

Plato

PeaceOut, BKF

@BigKnickFan
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#416 » by el13adnino » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 pm

BigKnickFan wrote:
NewYorkPride85 wrote:
BigKnickFan wrote:Not so much. I am looking at this from a business point of view. I run a large business..I will leave it at that.

Really.... Do you even realize what team we're talking about? We can win a title and the media will find something wrong with it so why feed it?

1993 to be specific
:crazy:
Fat
RealGM
And1: 23,663

Post#417 » by Fat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Amsterdam wrote:That dunk was going to be crazyyyy sick.

Saying that, him chasing down the ref complaining about the non-call right after, was not a good look. An early complainer?

he's always had that type of attitude. We might be the only board strongly sucking off another teams player, i understand acknowledging dennis for his success so far but why in a frank thread thats meant to be for frank. Yall can go to the around the NBA thread and do it there better yet the NBA General board or even the mavs board. My favorite pick mitchell has been ballin out too but im not in the frank thread flexing it around. 1- it is summer league, 2- He isnt a knick and 3- we havent even seen frank play over here yet.
Miami Heat Baf

Fultz | NAW
Mitchell | Grimes
Trent Jr | DFS
Al Horford | Covington
Adams | Achiuwa
eagle54
Pro Prospect
And1: 502

Post#418 » by eagle54 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:04 pm

and 4. 8 teams passes on Smith, stop crying after Phil or after every smith's games.
Cookies4Life
Rookie
And1: 1,411

Post#419 » by Cookies4Life » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 pm

The announcer compared him to Penny Hardaway. That has to be one of the worst comparisons ever.

I remember when Hardaway got drafted, people thought he was going to be a more athletic version of Magic JOhnson. Terrific size at the PG position who had excellent court vision. Obviously injuries derailed a potentially all-time great career.

Still, Smith Jr looks really good. I wonder how he would've shaken the dynamics here had the Knicks drafted him. He's a scoring PG first and foremost, so I don't know how well he would've acclimated playing alongside KP. He does have pretty good passing ability though, a PnR of him and KP would've been fun to watch.
NewYorkPride85
Senior
And1: 353

Post#420 » by NewYorkPride85 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:38 pm

BigKnickFan wrote:
NewYorkPride85 wrote:

el13adnino wrote:
BigKnickFan wrote:
NewYorkPride85 wrote:

1993 to be specific

Not sure how that would be relevant but that would put me around 10. If you guys want to throw out how it used to be, unfortunately we are no longer in that era where we actually were respected. Just look at last night for example. We made a very smart hire for once and all over we were getting hammered by it. Turned on local sports radio and they were bashing it and then switched to espn radio and they were bashing it. The worst part is that they were bashing it not because of the guy hired but because it was the Knicks that hired him. The Knicks being quiet on their prospect doesn't bother me. He made a go at it during practice and he tweaked his knee and shut him down quick. They understood that has had more activity than anyone else drafted this year so they shut him down. Why risk injury when he was playing professionally just a few weeks ago? Fultz just got a freak ankle sprain and he actually had months off considering he wasn't in the tournament which ended in April. Why risk your best asset on something that with have ZERO return to your business when you can implement it during training camp and have they hype start from there. FYI if Frank had the same time frame as everyone else then yes I would be with both of you in being upset about it.

Return to New York Knicks