ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Press Conference Thread (2PM)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Re: Knicks Press Conference Thread (2PM) 

Post#21 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Disgruntled wrote:Someone ask that idiot Mills this:

So you said that you want to build a core that is long, athletic and plays defense, right? Then do you think it is a good move to significantly overpay for a guy that is neither long or especially athletic for his position and also does not defend particularly well?

Jesus Christ, he has become a solid defender and absolutely IS a good athlete. So damn misinformed.

Which previously banned poster are you?
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,273

Post#22 » by DOT » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:This guy comes in here with the name "disgruntled", and starts making all kinds of disgruntled posts lol. I'm not buyin it. You ain't gonna rain on my Mills and Perry parade.

Every one of his posts are about how much THJ sucks

I think THJ might've f*cked his girl or something, that's the only explanation I can think of
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
knickstape21
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,738

Post#23 » by knickstape21 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:14 pm

So you said that you want to build a core that is long, athletic and plays defense, right? Then do you think it is a good move to significantly overpay for a guy that is neither long or especially athletic for his position and also does not defend particularly well?

DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,631

Post#24 » by DE FENSE » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Does anyone know what channel, need to set my dvr
bigfnjoe96
General Manager
And1: 3,948

Post#25 » by bigfnjoe96 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Crunchknicks1
Pro Prospect
And1: 200

Post#26 » by Crunchknicks1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 pm

I mean the Tim Hardaway hate is out of control. It's out of hand he 25 and getting better. Yes they over paid I get it but I mean relax already.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#27 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:29 pm

bigfnjoe96 wrote:

The horse has already been mutilated...can't even tell it's a horse anymore. If I were a gambler (which I'm not), I'd bet he doesn't last long here. :wink:
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,396

Post#28 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:

Jesus Christ, he has become a solid defender and absolutely IS a good athlete. So damn misinformed.

Cjackson? Lolol
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,750

Post#29 » by omerome » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Are they going to sit on those uncomfortable bar stools as usual? :lol:
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
And1: 16,840

Post#30 » by Triple C » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Read on Twitter
Scalabrine
RealGM
And1: 7,335

Post#31 » by Scalabrine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 pm

From what I've heard Hawks fans say, he has actually become a pretty solid defender. When he was on the Knicks he was definitely a high flyer and could turn any play into a fast break, which is obviously pretty athletic.

Wish we would have waited a little longer for the KCP and Simmons contracts to get voided but I wasn't in the negotiation room so it's hard to say why we didn't. I think if Hardaway can maintain or improve on his second half then he is better then both of those guys honestly.
Go Knicks!
Crunchknicks1
Pro Prospect
And1: 200

Post#32 » by Crunchknicks1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 pm

I want these questions answered.

1: What are we doing with Melo keep or trade
2: What are we doing with the point position Frank starting or a vet added.
3: What will happen with Lee now that Tim is with the team Do they play together or a trade needed.
4: What style of play are we playing. Fast like the Suns with Jeff or in between
5: Will Perry get say so on moves in the front office or with trades what's his vision of this team.
6: Did Perry reach out to Prozingis and the rest of the players yet if not when ?
7: If we do trade melo What are we looking for in return.
8: How do Perry feel about Frank
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#33 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Crunchknicks1 wrote:I want these questions answered.

3: What will happen with Lee now that Tim is with the team Do they play together or a trade needed.
4: What style of play are we playing. Fast like the Suns with Jeff or in between
5: Will Perry get say so on moves in the front office or with trades what's his vision of this team.
6: Did Perry reach out to Prozingis and the rest of the players yet if not when ?

I'm printing this out right now and putting it on a carrier-pigeon to be delivered to MSG now. Don't worry bro, I got you.
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,127

Post#34 » by Tron Carter » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 pm

all you do is regurgitate the same recycled criticisms of the franchise that fans have had for decades. your shtick of attempting to suck any potential optimism out of every thread makes you come off less disgruntled and more like just a flat out prick. instead of venting about your grievances regarding the team in every damn thread try and add something actually substantive to the conversation.

..or just STFU and GTFO :D

edit: didn't realize you made enough "disgruntled" posts yesterday to be elevated to freshman status. however, my closing sentiments still apply.
R.I.P Black Mamba
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,924

Post#35 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 pm

DE FENSE wrote:Does anyone know what channel, need to set my dvr

i would assume msg
NOOB77
General Manager
And1: 3,288

Post#36 » by NOOB77 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 pm

I just hope this is a professional press conference not the clown show we have had the past couple years.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#37 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:

I'm printing this out right now and putting it on a carrier-pigeon to be delivered to MSG now. Don't worry bro, I got you.

make sure your phrase it like he did....how do perry feel about frank ?
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#38 » by god shammgod » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm

wasn't major leads banned the same day this dude appeared ? if so, it doesn't take a rocket scientist.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,090

Post#39 » by blueNorange » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Knickstape1214 wrote:

he's also good at running up the court and finishing strong, and looking off videos from his time as a hawk he's become a better shooter off screens.

3 things jeff hornacek wants in a player.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM

Post#40 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

make sure your phrase it like he did....how do perry feel about frank ?

Of course. You need to make sure they know the exact question that needs to be answered.

Return to New York Knicks