ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - The Juice is Loose

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: OT - The Juice is Loose 

Post#21 » by Greenie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 am

2010 wrote:He was acquitted of the murders of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

He has served his time for the memorabilia heist and the parole board has spoken.

What is the issue?

At least this dude did some jail time. How white people feel about OJ is just a fraction of how black people feel every time a cop gets away with murdering an unarmed black civilian.

Not even.
We saw the cops beat down King. We KNOW George Z killed Trayvon.
There was nothing to prove in those cases....and a thousand more just like them. They walked free.

OJ was found not guilty of something that needed to be proven and couldn't be. Big difference. I feel no ways.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 7,815

Post#22 » by BigShot Bojan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 am

DaKnicksAreBack wrote:
Retired_Doc wrote:
2010 wrote:He was acquitted of the murders of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

He has served his time for the memorabilia heist and the parole board has spoken.

What is the issue?

At least this dude did some jail time. How white people feel about OJ is just a fraction of how black people feel every time a cop gets away with murdering an unarmed black civilian.

I don't think White ppl are against OJ. I'm as white as snow, and old and Conservative, but I was rooting for OJ to get parole. In fact I think his sentence for this "crime" was much too long to begin with!

The system failed. OJ should be in jail for murder. Having said that, i do agree that it's not right the system punish him for what he was cleared for in a court of law. I also believe that most people regardless of color detest OJ for the POS he is.

Wish peoples cared as much about the cops who are gaming the system as much as the black man who does...
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
swisscheeseD
NCAA Bracket Challenge Champion
And1: 4,239

Post#23 » by swisscheeseD » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:49 am

I feel bad for Me7o...even OJ is being released from his prison sentence.

#Me7oparoledenied
Chicago Bulls

PG: Kemba Walker / T.Rozier / B.Wannamaker
SG: Donte DiVincenzo / T.Ross / P.Connaughton
SF: Kawhi Leonard / R.O’Neale / Caleb Martin
PF: Draymond Green / B.Portis / A.Aminu
C: Jonas Valanciunas / M.Harrell / F.Kaminsky
DOLPHIN2020
Veteran
And1: 1,138

Re: RE: Re: OT - The Juice is Loose 

Post#24 » by DOLPHIN2020 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am

swisscheeseD wrote:I feel bad for Me7o...even OJ is being released from his prison sentence.

#Me7oparoledenied

Melos release is in his own hands, he is his own parole board. he needs to make the call.
Laimbeer
RealGM
And1: 14,044

Post#25 » by Laimbeer » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Back in prison within 12 months is my guess.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,722

Post#26 » by spree8 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Just for the record, nobody really thinks OJ didn't kill Nicole and Ron right?
GMAT Knicks :king:

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#27 » by Boss_ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am

spree8 wrote:Just for the record, nobody really thinks OJ didn't kill Nicole and Ron right?

guilty as f@...but i think wed all rage if our wife was bangin someone else no? maybe not murder, but very few yea..even if it was premeditaded

in other countries and cultures they tie a noose on a crane and hang you for infedelity and in those countries they would consider it an honor killing. And for stealing they cut off your hands.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,722

Post#28 » by spree8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 am

Boss_ wrote:
spree8 wrote:Just for the record, nobody really thinks OJ didn't kill Nicole and Ron right?

guilty as f@...but i think wed all rage if our wife was bangin someone else no? maybe not murder, but very few yea..even if it was premeditaded

in other countries and cultures they tie a noose on a crane and hang you for infedelity and in those countries they would consider it an honor killing. And for stealing they cut off your hands.

As barbaric as it sounds in todays world, its actually sweet justice to my ears.

God damn bro lol. She left him tho... even got her own place and wanted to move on... guess that's what happens when he's beating the fuq outta her for years over dumb shyt.
GMAT Knicks :king:

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid

Return to New York Knicks