ImageImageImageImageImage

Kyrie's trade demand thread part two: Day Two Thread two

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Jstarks3
General Manager
And1: 740

Re: Kyrie's trade demand thread part two: Day Two Thread two 

Post#1841 » by Jstarks3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 am

Fury wrote:
Greenie wrote:
GONYK wrote:
Fair enough.

If current IT were 25, I wouldn't trade 2 1sts for him.

Gotta do more than score for that kind of price tag to me.

I value clutch bucket getters.

I already said what I would do.

Trade KP and Noah for Kyrie.
Nothing else, just KP and Noah.

Melo can still be moved or not be moved(I don't care at this point)

Walk into next offseason with a pocket full of money and all of your picks with the following:

Kyrie/Baker
Frank/Timmy
Lee/Dotson/Kuz
Lance
Willy

Make your 1st rd pick and then throw a bag at Paul George.

Insert PG at PF and that team takes the east in my opinion. An elite lead scorer, and elite defensive wing with two other really good defensive players(guessing on Frank), a really good shooting team with a post man that can punish dudes on the block. PG can also playmake, allowing Kyrie to play off ball as well, especially if Frank is more pure point than him.

After we sign George we can also sign LeBron because this is fantasy land right

and then lets bring MJ out of retirement.
by IllmaticHandler

I just got off the Phone with NAS. He said if you listen closely to the intro he not saying **** Jayz. He knew one day a cat name Joey would play himself on realgm. Ether was meant to be used in the future. :o
WeSkrongDen
Junior
And1: 184

Post#1842 » by WeSkrongDen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am

Besart19 wrote:Melo, Lee, KOQ and top5 protected pick for Irving, Frye and RJ

Love and Shump for Bledsoe and Chandler

Wade after his buyout in Chi

Chandler/TT
Carmelo/KOQ
Lebron/Korver
Lee/JR Smith
Wade/Rose

Noah / Willy
KP / Frye
LT / Kuz
THJ / Baker
Irving / Frank

Cavs want young talent. Not washed up melo and scraps. Not happening
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1843 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Okay i was just trying to find out just how much of a Knicks fan you really are is all. Thank you for giving me my answer.

Throwing insults?

Huh??

How much of a Knick fan I really am?
newyorker4ever
RealGM
And1: 4,547

Post#1844 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:42 am

Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:Throwing insults?

Huh??

Yeah i think there's different types of fans, don't you?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1845 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:47 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Huh??

Not really.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,215

Post#1846 » by god shammgod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 am

look, some people appreciated melo and some people didn't. just like some people thought phil was doing a bad job and some people were wrong. there's always 2 sides.
newyorker4ever
RealGM

Post#1847 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 am

Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:How much of a Knick fan I really am?

Not really.

There definitely is. You'd rather Melo use his NTC to the full extent and make the Knicks trade him to Houston where our return wouldn't be all that great when i and others would like him to add teams to that one team list so the Knicks can actually get some assets to help our rebuild for the guy that we gave up so much for. I see that as different fandom is all. It's not a knock on you cause you're obviously a Knicks fan but not as extreme as others is all.
newyorker4ever
RealGM

Post#1848 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:59 am

god shammgod wrote:look, some people appreciated melo and some people didn't. just like some people thought phil was doing a bad job and some people were wrong. there's always 2 sides.

I'm a huge Melo fan and have said on here that i grew up just outside of Syracuse but i'm a bigger Knicks fan and will always root for the Knicks over the player so obviously i want Melo to help us out a little with trading him which it seems he's clearly not open to helping us as of now.
TankCommander17
Bench Warmer
And1: 665

Post#1849 » by TankCommander17 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:00 am

god shammgod wrote:look, some people appreciated melo and some people didn't. just like some people thought phil was doing a bad job and some people were wrong. there's always 2 sides.

Both sides are wrong. And I hate you all. Am i doing it right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
louieOrr
Sixth Man
And1: 474

Post#1850 » by louieOrr » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 am

I remember him eluding to that he basically helped Denver out when he was traded here.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1851 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:02 am

TankCommander17 wrote:

Both sides are wrong. And I hate you all. Am i doing it right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil haters were not wrong.
Phil was out of hand.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1852 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Not really.

There definitely is. You'd rather Melo use his NTC to the full extent and make the Knicks trade him to Houston where our return wouldn't be all that great when i and others would like him to add teams to that one team list so the Knicks can actually get some assets to help our rebuild for the guy that we gave up so much for. I see that as different fandom is all. It's not a knock on you cause you're obviously a Knicks fan but not as extreme as others is all.

No I don't. I simply see the other side and I'm not upset at it.

I would love to be able to trade Melo anywhere that gives us young players, picks and cap relief. I just live in reality. He has a NTC. He's not evil for using it as some are trying to paint him. He wants to go to a specific place and has a NTC to make sure it's either there or here he will play.

That's where I stand. I personally want to trade him to Miami for Bam. He doesn't give a fuq though.

newyorker4ever
RealGM

Post#1853 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 am

Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:Not really.

I would love to be able to trade Melo anywhere that gives us young players, picks and cap relief. I just live in reality. He has a NTC. He's not evil for using it as some are trying to paint him. He wants to go to a specific place and has a NTC to make sure it's either there or here he will play.

That's where I stand. I personally want to trade him to Miami for Bam. He doesn't give a fuq though.

I think we just agree to disagree on some parts but agree on others but you keep saying you live in reality about him having a NTC but that's the reality we all are living and have been talking about non stop, but there's plenty of teams out there that he could go win with other than Houston who's one of the few that want him that we won't get much of anything from is all.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1854 » by Greenie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

I think we just agree to disagree on some parts but agree on others but you keep saying you live in reality about him having a NTC but that's the reality we all are living and have been talking about non stop, but there's plenty of teams out there that he could go win with other than Houston who's one of the few that want him that we won't get much of anything from is all.

That's not how he feels. Maybe he really wants to play with Chris. I don't really know. We want him to want other teams. He doesn't. This should be a lesson. Don't give out anymore NTC's.
RealGM
And1: 39,218

Post#1855 » by 2010 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
newyorker4ever
RealGM

Post#1856 » by newyorker4ever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

Greenie wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
Greenie wrote:

That's not how he feels. Maybe he really wants to play with Chris. I don't really know. We want him to want other teams. He doesn't. This should be a lesson. Don't give out anymore NTC's.

Yeah we definitely agree on that one...lol
battabing10
Rookie
And1: 357

Post#1857 » by battabing10 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:30 am

Greenie wrote:
battabing10 wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Never said he was transcendent.
I think that roster is simply imbalanced with LeBron out.

LeBron is the PG. A lot of good teams suck without their general on the floor if said general is the facilitator.

Who else on that team really playmakes for others? Kyrie does a little, but with Lebron out of the picture defense can key in.

It's why I would want Frank next to Kyrie. Frank's a defensive playmaker right?

Why try to build a team around a one-dimensional player? That's a non-starter. Name one team in the history of the NBA that won it all with such a player.

Dallas

Dirk took a pay cut that season even as Dallas went way over the cap that season, so there's that knotty $$$ angle that Melo struggles with.

Dirk >>>>> Melo/Irving. You should look at Dirk's WS/48 compared to Melo/Irving-- it's straight up embarrassing.

Dirk followed his coach's advice: he learned how to pass the ball before the double team, his TS% was well over 60%, and a positive defender. His offensive #s remained stable and his defense IMPROVED in the playoffs. He is far better player all-around player than Melo or Irving, and will have his jersey retired. "Dirk is one-dimensional" :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're in the deep end of the pool once again.
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,188

Post#1858 » by BBALLER4FR » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 am

Well said and well played.

Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
battabing10
Rookie
And1: 357

Post#1859 » by battabing10 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 am

Greenie wrote:
blueNorange wrote:
dreamer3kx wrote:
I dont buy that at all, the ball is going to him down low still if he remains.

no, lol .. they're not going to stunt the growth of kristaps and willy because of melo.

the knicks are over melo.

Until you find out what you want doesn't matter and you see Melo with the ball in the low post on the first possession in a Knick uniform...

Starting Melo is not in the best interests of the franchise, according to Mills and Perry and Hornacek. Maybe you can put in a word on poor NTCMelo's behalf. :lol: :lol: :lol:
digitaldropoff
Starter
And1: 520

Post#1860 » by digitaldropoff » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:54 am

Allegedly members from Wolves FO have met with Malik Sealy's family in regards to taking the #2 jersey out of retirement. Hmm....who wears #2?

Return to New York Knicks