ImageImageImageImageImage

OT Thor: Ragnarok

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Thor: Ragnarok

Thumbs up
96%
Thumbs down
4%

Total votes: 24

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,290

OT Thor: Ragnarok 

Post#1 » by RHODEY » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 pm

kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,349

Re: OT Thor: Ragnarok" Official Trailer 

Post#2 » by kane » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:37 pm

saw that and the leaked infinity war trailer from comic con cantwait.gif
BBALLER4FR
RealGM
And1: 8,175

Post#3 » by BBALLER4FR » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 pm

So Hulk speaks in this one huh? Ok.
Those last 70 seconds, Randle in a nut shell.

Awful 2 for 1 3PT attempt when we are up 2
Doesn’t close out on Sabonis --> open 3
Takes another side step off balance 3

We got sucked into the Randle vortex where all good feelings go to die.

Buttah304
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#4 » by Marty McFly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm

there was so much good **** released this comic con. **** jl, stranger things, ragnarok, vikings, the infinity war leak, it's **** crazy.
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 15,277

Post#5 » by celticfan42487 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:45 pm

I've never been more pro a trailer in a long long time.

Thanks God. Finally a great superhero movie coming back to the theaters.
Kurt Rambis
Senior
And1: 483

Post#6 » by Kurt Rambis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 am

Probably better than first two but still too much lame humor & guardians of the galaxy vibe for me to like it.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#7 » by magnumt » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am

That **** was sick when I saw it last night! Marvel brought this year at the SDCC!!!

The 5 minute Infinity War clip has everyone buzzing too!

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
kongzilla
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#8 » by kongzilla » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:36 am

BBALLER4FR wrote:So Hulk speaks in this one huh? Ok.

He spoke in the first Avengers movie, called Loki a puny god after he beat him down.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,551

Post#9 » by Meat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 am

kongzilla wrote:

He spoke in the first Avengers movie, called Loki a puny god after he beat him down.

looks like hulk hasnt changed back into banner, looks like maybe he has the lexicon of a 4-5 yearold... maybe 4-5 years in space
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Post#10 » by AmazingJason » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:29 am

Meat wrote:
kongzilla wrote:

looks like hulk hasnt changed back into banner, looks like maybe he has the lexicon of a 4-5 yearold... maybe 4-5 years in space

First we got apes with mastery of English, now Hulk can talk :oops:

He has the speaking ability of a 5-year old, but can easily make use of the word "smoldering." :lol:

Who thought it'd be a good idea to cast Rihanna as a superhero? :noway:

Both Spider-Man and Thor get Iron Man technology now? :o

This truly has the makings of a possible disaster :sigh:
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee
poeman
General Manager
And1: 7,059

Post#11 » by poeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 am

Marvel needs to release the Infinity War trailer that was leaked...
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#12 » by RHODEY » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 am

AmazingJason wrote:
Meat wrote:
kongzilla wrote:He spoke in the first Avengers movie, called Loki a puny god after he beat him down.

He has the speaking ability of a 5-year old, but can easily make use of the word "smoldering." :lol:

The Hulk talking is nothing out of left field. He was able to talk when he first appeared in comics and for long stretches throughout his history. I think him talking is a great thing as it allows for more characterization.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,264
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#13 » by BKlutch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 am

kongzilla wrote:

One of the best scenes ever LOL

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,405
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#14 » by E-Balla » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:27 am

AmazingJason wrote:
Meat wrote:
kongzilla wrote:He spoke in the first Avengers movie, called Loki a puny god after he beat him down.

Hulk always talks in any good incarnation of the Hulk and for long stretches has even had the intelligence of Banner, that's definitely not Rihanna, Spider-Man and the Iron Spider suit are the best thing to come out of Civil War (the comic), and idk where you saw Thor with Iron Man tech unless I'm blind.

Marvel has done well staying relatively faithful to their comics and this seems like them continuing to do so. This seems like a World War Hulk movie mixed in with Thor since Hulk for some freaking reason can't get a solo movie.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#15 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:40 am

E-Balla wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:
Meat wrote:looks like hulk hasnt changed back into banner, looks like maybe he has the lexicon of a 4-5 yearold... maybe 4-5 years in space

Hulk always talks in any good incarnation of the Hulk and for long stretches has even had the intelligence of Banner, that's definitely not Rihanna, Spider-Man and the Iron Spider suit are the best thing to come out of Civil War (the comic), and idk where you saw Thor with Iron Man tech unless I'm blind.

Marvel has done well staying relatively faithful to their comics and this seems like them continuing to do so. This seems like a World War Hulk movie mixed in with Thor since Hulk for some freaking reason can't get a solo movie.

Edit: you are correct.

I would not say that every good incarnation of the Hulk speaks well. Hulk def has versions of him that his speaking skills are ****. The only Hulk that TRULY speaks well is Grey Hulk. Its the only version of him that is equal to Banner in intelligence.
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,955

Post#16 » by ITGM » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:51 am

poeman wrote:Marvel needs to release the Infinity War trailer that was leaked...

I was able to check it out before Youtube took it down. One word: EPIC!
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#17 » by RHODEY » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:52 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:

I would not say that every good incarnation of the Hulk speaks well. Hulk def has versions of him that his speaking skills are ****. The ONLY Hulk that TRULY speaks well is Grey Hulk. Its the only version of him that is equal to Banner in intelligence.

There were green versions with Banner level intelligence. The Grey hulk was a cleverer and criminally inclined version of the hulk, also intelligent true , but I don't know if he was Banner "scientific" intelligent.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#18 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:05 am

RHODEY wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
E-Balla wrote:Hulk always talks in any good incarnation of the Hulk and for long stretches has even had the intelligence of Banner, that's definitely not Rihanna, Spider-Man and the Iron Spider suit are the best thing to come out of Civil War (the comic), and idk where you saw Thor with Iron Man tech unless I'm blind.

I would not say that every good incarnation of the Hulk speaks well. Hulk def has versions of him that his speaking skills are ****. The ONLY Hulk that TRULY speaks well is Grey Hulk. Its the only version of him that is equal to Banner in intelligence.

There were green versions with Banner level intelligence. The Grey hulk was a cleverer and criminally inclined version of the hulk, also intelligent true , but I don't know if he was Banner "scientific" intelligent.

Grey Hulk is Banner. There is no indication he is not as smart as Banner. He basically is weaker than Savage Hulk cause he was in full control and was basically Banner as the Hulk. I mean yeah he had different desires, but I am not sure he was not "scientific." He literally is Banner as the Hulk.

I see there are a billion versions of the Hulk now. And it looks like "Doc Green" Hulk Seems to be the smartest.

So I stand corrected on the "Green Versions" as there was some that were Banner Level that I did not know about, but I remember Grey Hulk being like the First Smart Hulk that could speak well.

Honestly there is to many version of the Hulk. Last time I remember there is some new cat thats the Hulk thats not even Banner. I think he is asian or something like that.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#19 » by RHODEY » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:55 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Grey Hulk is Banner. There is no indication he is not as smart as Banner. He basically is weaker than Savage Hulk cause he was in full control and was basically Banner as the Hulk. I mean yeah he had different desires, but I am not sure he was not "scientific." He literally is Banner as the Hulk.

I see there are a billion versions of the Hulk now. And it looks like "Doc Green" Hulk Seems to be the smartest.

So I stand corrected on the "Green Versions" as there was some that were Banner Level that I did not know about, but I remember Grey Hulk being like the First Smart Hulk that could speak well.

Honestly there is to many version of the Hulk. Last time I remember there is some new cat thats the Hulk thats not even Banner. I think he is asian or something like that.

Right Hulk started out speaking because the Grey Hulk was the first Hulk.
spaceballer
Head Coach
And1: 2,707

Post#20 » by spaceballer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 am

E-Balla wrote:
AmazingJason wrote:
Meat wrote:looks like hulk hasnt changed back into banner, looks like maybe he has the lexicon of a 4-5 yearold... maybe 4-5 years in space

Hulk can't get a solo movie because Marvel doesn't have the movie distribution rights. The production rights reverted to Marvel, but not the distribution rights. Universal still holds an option of first refusal for distribution of any solo Hulk movie. That was the deal agreed to by Marvel in return for Universal allowing the Hulk production rights to lapse and revert instead of trying to hold onto them with another remake or spinoff to keep the Hulk out of the MCU. So Universal would get the distribution control and cut of profits from any new Hulk film and not Disney/Marvel.

Return to New York Knicks