ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks Nike Jerseys

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Knickstape1214, Capn'O, King of Canada, Deeeez Knicks, Thorn, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, j4remi, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
dakomish23
RealGM
Posts: 19,860
And1: 9,776
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Location: Empire State
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#21 » by dakomish23 » Sat Aug 5, 2017 8:38 pm

I always liked this one

Image
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Noah contract
Spoiler:
“Joakim is somebody who has been on my list for a long time,’’ Jackson said...“He was initially our first choice in the first-agent market.


2016-17 Knicks
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter
User avatar
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,363
And1: 6,605
Joined: Aug 18, 2013

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#22 » by Bill Pidto » Sat Aug 5, 2017 8:47 pm

dakomish23 wrote:I always liked this one

Image


Agreed on both counts.
User avatar
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
Posts: 15,343
And1: 3,003
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Location: NYC
Contact:
       

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#23 » by Dr. Detfink » Sat Aug 5, 2017 9:00 pm

The throwback uniform looks great. The "smurf blue" unis look good.
User avatar
BrownBearKing
Sophomore
Posts: 193
And1: 165
Joined: Jan 23, 2012
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#24 » by BrownBearKing » Sat Aug 5, 2017 9:29 pm

adjacent2bench wrote:So these real or nah?


Nah
User avatar
BadNewsBarnes
Starter
Posts: 2,149
And1: 735
Joined: Feb 03, 2012
       

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#25 » by BadNewsBarnes » Sat Aug 5, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't think there's enough versions...they need a few more...
"When a coach loses a team … that's when a coach is kind of done." - James Dolan
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,930
And1: 239
Joined: Oct 30, 2001
Location: NYC

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#26 » by KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 » Sun Aug 6, 2017 3:00 am

The all orange are horrendous we'll look like the Cleveland browns. I'd rather we use Jersey throwbacks of teams that went to the finals. That would be awesome have the old 70's look and the 90's too. I don't like the interlocking NY that's the Yankees logo Knicks shouldn't have to steal that.
User avatar
Spot31
Sophomore
Posts: 233
And1: 16
Joined: Aug 28, 2004
Location: Throggs Neck NY

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#27 » by Spot31 » Sun Aug 6, 2017 6:20 pm

KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 wrote:The all orange are horrendous we'll look like the Cleveland browns. I'd rather we use Jersey throwbacks of teams that went to the finals. That would be awesome have the old 70's look and the 90's too. I don't like the interlocking NY that's the Yankees logo Knicks shouldn't have to steal that.


Agreed 100%
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
Caramel_Anton
Junior
Posts: 259
And1: 98
Joined: Aug 02, 2017

Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#28 » by Caramel_Anton » Sun Aug 6, 2017 9:02 pm

Spot31 wrote:
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 wrote:The all orange are horrendous we'll look like the Cleveland browns. I'd rather we use Jersey throwbacks of teams that went to the finals. That would be awesome have the old 70's look and the 90's too. I don't like the interlocking NY that's the Yankees logo Knicks shouldn't have to steal that.


Agreed 100%


Pretty sure that's just the Yankees logo - not an attempt to steal it. I was actually going to ask whats good with that??

first and last are fire - classic white looks good too.
User avatar
SmoothLefty21
Senior
Posts: 746
And1: 503
Joined: Jun 15, 2011

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#29 » by SmoothLefty21 » Sun Aug 6, 2017 9:04 pm

Caramel_Anton wrote:
Spot31 wrote:
KnIcKsYaNkSmEtS1127 wrote:The all orange are horrendous we'll look like the Cleveland browns. I'd rather we use Jersey throwbacks of teams that went to the finals. That would be awesome have the old 70's look and the 90's too. I don't like the interlocking NY that's the Yankees logo Knicks shouldn't have to steal that.


Agreed 100%


Pretty sure that's just the Yankees logo - not an attempt to steal it. I was actually going to ask whats good with that??

first and last are fire - classic white looks good too.


We used the Yankees' interlocking NY for a while back in the day.

Image
adjacent2bench
RealGM
Posts: 26,660
And1: 2,278
Joined: Apr 16, 2007
Location: Adjacent to the Knick Bench
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#30 » by adjacent2bench » Sun Aug 6, 2017 9:21 pm

Also had the interlocking NY logo on the 70s teams' warmups



3:44 when Willis comes out
Phil Jackson is in charge of ALL basketball decisions-Jim Dolan
User avatar
robillionaire
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,843
And1: 1,010
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Location: Manhattan
       

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#31 » by robillionaire » Sun Aug 6, 2017 11:08 pm

SmoothLefty21 wrote:
Caramel_Anton wrote:
Spot31 wrote:
Agreed 100%


Pretty sure that's just the Yankees logo - not an attempt to steal it. I was actually going to ask whats good with that??

first and last are fire - classic white looks good too.


We used the Yankees' interlocking NY for a while back in the day.

Image


I always liked these as throwbacks, logo is nice

Image
User avatar
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
Posts: 15,343
And1: 3,003
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Location: NYC
Contact:
       

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#32 » by Dr. Detfink » Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:20 am

SmoothLefty21 wrote:
Caramel_Anton wrote:
Spot31 wrote:
Agreed 100%


Pretty sure that's just the Yankees logo - not an attempt to steal it. I was actually going to ask whats good with that??

first and last are fire - classic white looks good too.


We used the Yankees' interlocking NY for a while back in the day.

Image


Tha's my favorite uniform...especially that rich deep blue and the New York below the numbers. I'd like a throwback to those unis.

Also that's NOT the Yankees symbol. It was designed on a Medal of Honor given to the FIRST NYC cop shot in the line of duty. The Yankees adopted it. Link: http://www.interstateofmind.com/the-story-behind-the-yankees%E2%80%99-logo/
User avatar
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
Posts: 24,943
And1: 3,717
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#33 » by br7knicks » Mon Aug 7, 2017 1:50 pm

that black one is awesome looking. i don't own any jerseys. i may buy that one. i just need a player on the knicks to root for and like
User avatar
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
Posts: 24,943
And1: 3,717
Joined: Dec 01, 2008
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#34 » by br7knicks » Mon Aug 7, 2017 2:01 pm

that's a lie. i own a fields, #6 jersey. but that black one is sleek looking
User avatar
rajajackal
Rookie
Posts: 1,085
And1: 456
Joined: Nov 04, 2013

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#35 » by rajajackal » Mon Aug 7, 2017 4:00 pm

all trash. gtfo with the vneck jerseys
Image
User avatar
nykfan42
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,939
And1: 1,789
Joined: Mar 18, 2009
Location: long island

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#36 » by nykfan42 » Mon Aug 7, 2017 6:37 pm

GEOLINK wrote:Fake news.

Close thread. The official ones haven't been revealed yet outside of KP's 2K18 picture.


Image
Kporzee. Make the Knicks great again!
fatalogic
Sophomore
Posts: 179
And1: 99
Joined: Apr 26, 2017
 

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#37 » by fatalogic » Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:31 pm

I just want a black alternate jersey please. All we got is blue, white and that god awful orange. I want to know who keeps turning down black alternates but says yes to that orange albatross.
User avatar
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
Posts: 4,459
And1: 7,829
Joined: Feb 28, 2015
Location: Sunnydale
       

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#38 » by Triple C » Tue Aug 8, 2017 5:23 pm



Screen from the new 2K game
Image
User avatar
BKlutch
Head Coach
Posts: 6,370
And1: 3,167
Joined: Jan 11, 2015
Location: Jamaica, NY
     

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#39 » by BKlutch » Wed Aug 9, 2017 4:38 pm

A headless Melo - is this a sign that he's leaving? Am I klutching at straws?
Image
User avatar
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,882
And1: 7,245
Joined: Dec 06, 2002
Location: Playoffs Fool!
Contact:

Re: Knicks Nike Jerseys 

Post#40 » by NoLayupRule » Wed Aug 9, 2017 6:51 pm

HEZI wrote:
BKlutch wrote:
HEZI wrote:Image

Are these official, or just a design concept? Where is this picture from?


I'm not sure, a friend of mine just sent these to me. They look nice so I'm hoping they are official

those last two are sweet

Return to New York Knicks