ImageImageImageImageImage

My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,959

Re: My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!! 

Post#201 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu May 17, 2018 3:13 pm

King of Canada wrote:
cuyankees wrote:Cool for OP but does anyone see a HUGE problem here?

You have 2 "pros" running a bball team and they need reassurance from a fan that a proper rebuild is best step. Completely beside myself, but then again it's the Knicks and should be par for the course.

I don't see it that way at all. I see it as Perry and Mills already knowing what they want to do and using a real life interaction to make the discussion seem more "grassroots". They probably have fans telling them this stuff constantly. The two of them sit in the crowd at every game and probably hear it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: if you think delvec's input influenced their decision process.

if anything it's just a nice look that they are relatable cool dudes who were willing to talk to a fan. and that fan seemed to be on a similar page with them.

y'all gonna be looking at delvec posts looking for predictors of knicks FO actions now?
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,600

Re: My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!! 

Post#202 » by El Poochio » Fri May 18, 2018 2:43 pm

PorzinGAWD wrote:
El Poochio wrote:So can we now confirm that Delvec only logged in to gloat about his meeting with Perry Mills?

What if Delvic was just a bot account created so a year latter Perry and Mills can justify their decision by saying a fan asked for it?

Delvis Presley maybe

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,038

Post#203 » by Capn'O » Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
cuyankees wrote:Cool for OP but does anyone see a HUGE problem here?

You have 2 "pros" running a bball team and they need reassurance from a fan that a proper rebuild is best step. Completely beside myself, but then again it's the Knicks and should be par for the course.

I don't see it that way at all. I see it as Perry and Mills already knowing what they want to do and using a real life interaction to make the discussion seem more "grassroots". They probably have fans telling them this stuff constantly. The two of them sit in the crowd at every game and probably hear it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: if you think delvec's input influenced their decision process.

if anything it's just a nice look that they are relatable cool dudes who were willing to talk to a fan. and that fan seemed to be on a similar page with them.

y'all gonna be looking at delvec posts looking for predictors of knicks FO actions now?

It may have influenced their perception that they could sell a rebuild to the fans. That in itself is huge.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#204 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri May 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Capn'O wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
King of Canada wrote:

It may have influenced their perception that they could sell a rebuild to the fans. That in itself is huge.

i'm in no way downplaying the significance and greatness of this encounter. it's maybe the single most awesome thing that's happened on this forum.

i'm more trying to refocus that significance... put it into proper perspective, if you will.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#205 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Sat May 19, 2018 12:25 am

delvec19 wrote:Hi guys.

"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer
And1: 632

Post#206 » by Javier Acosta » Sun May 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

i'm in no way downplaying the significance and greatness of this encounter. it's maybe the single most awesome thing that's happened on this forum.

i'm more trying to refocus that significance... put it into proper perspective, if you will.

The used doll thread is way better.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#207 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i am cracking up just thinking about that thread.

greatest hits.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,312

Post#208 » by thebuzzardman » Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

Fun scenario: Replace NY_Fatguy with Delvec19 and imagine the conversation:

"OK let me start by saying I rarely ever post on this forum anymore,since I'm unusually busy servicing rubber sex dolls"

"....some of my fellow members of the forum sexdollrus.com and I always do some sort of baseball road trip in the summer. This year was 2 Yankees @ Cleveland games Fri and Sat nights. Then we figured we hit up Pittsburgh on the way back Sunday. My other friend decided he would meet up with us last minute and ended up buying a 1st row seat to the Pitt game (since they were so cheap $90!) Right next to the visitor dugout on the field basically. I went and sat with him since there was an empty seat.

All of a sudden these 2 guys come down and I didn't really give them a good look at first since you never expect it be anyone important. I had casual talk with Scott without even knowing it was him at first. Talking about the value of cheaper priced sex dolls vs high cost one etc. After a few mins I glanced at him and the guy he was with and their uneasy expressions...that's when I realized it was Scott Perry and Steve Mills. Both wearing Steelers caps. It took me another inning to get the guts to tell them that I knew who they were and that I was a big Knicks fan!...."
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#209 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sun May 20, 2018 3:23 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

"OK let me start by saying I rarely ever post on this forum anymore,since I'm unusually busy servicing rubber sex dolls"

"....some of my fellow members of the forum sexdollrus.com and I always do some sort of baseball road trip in the summer. This year was 2 Yankees @ Cleveland games Fri and Sat nights. Then we figured we hit up Pittsburgh on the way back Sunday. My other friend decided he would meet up with us last minute and ended up buying a 1st row seat to the Pitt game (since they were so cheap $90!) Right next to the visitor dugout on the field basically. I went and sat with him since there was an empty seat.

All of a sudden these 2 guys come down and I didn't really give them a good look at first since you never expect it be anyone important. I had casual talk with Scott without even knowing it was him at first. Talking about the value of cheaper priced sex dolls vs high cost one etc. After a few mins I glanced at him and the guy he was with and their uneasy expressions...that's when I realized it was Scott Perry and Steve Mills. Both wearing Steelers caps. It took me another inning to get the guts to tell them that I knew who they were and that I was a big Knicks fan!...."

bravo
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#210 » by thebuzzardman » Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Fast forward to Spring 2018 press conference:

Mills/Perry: "Knick fans are sort of weird and we really don't care what they think so we decided to rebuild"
Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer

Post#211 » by Javier Acosta » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:

I tried to insert a sex doll image into the OP's picture but i never found the sex doll image that fits for comedic effect.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#212 » by Jeff Van Gully » Sun May 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Javier Acosta wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:The used doll thread is way better.

I tried insert a sex doll image into the OP's picture but i never found the sex doll image that fits for comedic effect.

At least you tried
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer

Post#213 » by Javier Acosta » Sun May 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

I tried insert a sex doll image into the OP's picture but i never found the sex doll image that fits for comedic effect.

At least you tried

Someone might find the right image. I have faith in the Knicks board.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#214 » by thebuzzardman » Mon May 21, 2018 1:36 am

Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:I tried insert a sex doll image into the OP's picture but i never found the sex doll image that fits for comedic effect.

At least you tried

Javier Acosta
Bench Warmer

Post#215 » by Javier Acosta » Mon May 21, 2018 2:31 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Javier Acosta wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
At least you tried

I also have 3 strikes, so i am hesitant.

Return to New York Knicks