ImageImageImageImageImage

Me7o Thread: Hoodie edition

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Knickkilla
Starter
And1: 615

Re: Me7o Thread: Hoodie edition 

Post#1421 » by Knickkilla » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Ye, F*CK Ryan Anderson

#‎NBAVote‬ Carmelo Anthony
louieOrr
Sixth Man
And1: 474

Post#1422 » by louieOrr » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 pm

If he is still sticking to the Houston or bust deal, then he is really starting to piss me off.

If that is the case, he deserves all of the drama he gets. I hope the media and fans are ruthless, and brass as well.

Like Rachael said, he cost us coming in and wants to cost us going out.

This is the type of stuff that makes it hard to appreciate the sparse good times with him, because he is such a selfish greedy prick.

He was willing to create competition to get out of Denver because he really wanted out of Denver. He essentially had the NTC then too, because he could have simply made it clear he would not extend with the team that acquired him. So stop with the NTC BS.

He learned from his mistakes at our expense, which is why now he refuses to create competition for his services, once again at our expense, for his own gain, to play with his buddies.

So everyone thinks Phil Jackson is a joke now, but he had enough clout to bring down Melos value?

Jackson was canned anyways. He cant say he wants out before Phil anymore. He wants out because he simply wants out. Just like in Denver

again if true, he leaks information on how he wants out before media day. Claims confident HOU deal gets done. Why?

Just ugly way of doing things. If he could just go out semi gracefully, it would be better for everyone.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#1423 » by moocow007 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Knickkilla wrote:Ye, F*CK Ryan Anderson

Exactly. The Knicks would be better off buying Anthony out and have him sign with Houston than to trade for Ryan Anderson. At least then you force Morey and the Rockets to have to deal with the near $22 million cap hit in 2019-2020 that Anderson's contract will eat (Anthony's contract expires after the 2018-2019 season). It makes absolutely no sense for the Knicks to take that extra $22 million hit on their cap for that extra year. None.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#1424 » by Red Vines » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 pm

As much as this is torture I'm still not taking on long term deal to get something done. I'd rather force Melo to expand his list or take a lesser role.
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,104

Post#1425 » by Tron Carter » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

god shammgod wrote:king kong bundy don't know what he's talking about. the portland deal sucks too. i aint heard a good deal yet. and i would accept an expiring and a 2nd probably.

honestly aminu, harkless, and draft picks isn't a terrible deal to me. i just want no parts of meyers leonard.
R.I.P Black Mamba
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,918

Post#1426 » by F N 11 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Read on Twitter
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#1427 » by Red Vines » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:28 pm

^That dude said the same exact thing in July...
battabing10
Rookie
And1: 357

Post#1428 » by battabing10 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:33 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

"the knicks stadium"

he's certainly not from NY. Likely a bratty flyover douche.
battabing10
Rookie
And1: 357

Post#1429 » by battabing10 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm

rammagen wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:
rammagen wrote: No that deal is crap why should we be letting the rockets escape for overpaying for CP? We need a young 3. Hartenstein is a 4/5 and anderson is a 4.....that deal does not gt the Knicks a 3 that they will need. It is up to the Rickets to get the deal we want not the deal they are sending. Melo may have a no trade but the Knicks own the contract and don't need to trade him. No long contracts that is why Anderson + no 3 automatically makes this a bad deal

I'am not gonna go over it again.

IF people still don't understand that Melo on the rebuilding team gives you more negatives than Anderson..

I understand we should not put the team in a hole because fans think they know better. Melo on this team helps more then hinders. for all your going over it does not change the base facts. Melo only wants the rockets and the rockets are not giving a good offer. So guess what Melo is still on the team. He helps the team win and the younger players develop how is that bad?
Ohhh I know you want to tank for the chance to draft a small forward and that may not work at all.
I will say this again you go with the players on your roster and develop those players. you do not tank for a player that may never be good. You play right now for KP and the young PG worry about drafting next yr for next yr worry now about getting these players the help they need to win.

Losing takes it toll on young players along with the coaching changes and turmoil but at no point did Melo ever add to that turmoil it was PJ. Melo by most accounts has been a good team mate and mentor to the young guys. But yeah lets trade him because the fans want him gone so they can draft on a maybe.

Plus 10 to the 6th power and not just because I agree. I see it as the only positive Karmic Route.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,280

Post#1430 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm

World's Most Famous Stadium
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,250

Post#1431 » by DOT » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Red Vines wrote:^That dude said the same exact thing in July...

And he still hasn't specified which Tuesday...
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Knox
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,299

Post#1432 » by Knox » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 pm

battabing10 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

"the knicks stadium"

he's certainly not from NY. Likely a bratty flyover douche.

**** THAT DUDE
Globo Gym

Coach David Joerger
PG Jrue Hollday | T.Burke
SG D.DeRozan | Tony Snell | Glen Rice Jr
SF Nick Young | Omri Caspi |Glen Rice Jr
PF Markieff Morris |Ryan Kelly / Joel Freeland
C A.Varejao | Byron Mullens
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,625

Post#1433 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm

K-DOT wrote:
Red Vines wrote:^That dude said the same exact thing in July...

And he still hasn't specified which Tuesday...

He wouldn't specify which 2-yard line we were supposed to be on either. This guy suffers from vaguenessitis.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,207

Post#1434 » by Kampuchea » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Up to the 1-inch line. I can get a TD simply by being aroused now.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,294

Post#1435 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 pm

K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:Here's an avi sized version

Now what do I do with that? :o I'm techtarded and only using my phone to post now.

I don't use the app version, so I can't help you with that

If you use a computer, just click your name, go to profile, then edit profile, edit avatar, then copy and paste the image link ( https://i.imgur.com/HGVK6GP.png ) in the text bar next to "link off site" and it should come up

You're the best. When i get to a computer it's on!
:beer: RIP mags
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: Me7o Thread: Hoodie edition 

Post#1436 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Handledatruth wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
GONYK wrote:I would argue that neither action was helpful nor harmful

I would agree to a point...then disagree to a point.

Now I have no idea who agrees with what. Like looking at a picture of a mirror in a mirror :lol:

I was going for that effect. :lol: I was hoping he kept it going....somehow
Nazrmohamed
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,997

Post#1437 » by Nazrmohamed » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:05 am

NYKnicks6 wrote:
CoolKids wrote:Do not take on Ryan Anderson under any circumstances.

What if you can something like:
2 1sts (2020, 2022,)
2 2nds (2018, 2019)
Hartenstein
Zhou Qi
Ryan Anderson

That's 4 picks and 2 young kids. Let Anderson and Noah expire together and get 40-50 million in capspace when they do. What are we competing for the next few years?

I definitely would have to do that deal. Even if those picks are in the 20s assuming we don't trade picks wed have 2 first rounders two years in a row and hopefully you land a gem out of one of 4 2nd rounders. In any on e of those years you could potentially move up in the draft. Right now its all about draft position for the Knicks
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1438 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 am

People need to stop arguing that fans want the team to tank on purpose. It's not true. People just assume that with Melo gone...we will lose more. That's the tank people are talking about. No one expects the team or the coach to tank.

If the kids play well as they are the focus of the team...with or without Melo...good. People don't want to watch Melo take shots and focus away from that though so they want him gone.

For some...it's not personal. It's just a long awaited rebuild. The team committed to it. Him staying hinders that if he thinks he's the man. If Jeff can coach the team without issues and Melo plays the way he is asked...cool. We won't be able to make many changes until he's gone though. We will win more than some FANS want us to. For what? Because Melo wants to get his way? Fuq him. That should be the attitude. I'm a Knicks fan first. His actions have constantly hindered the team and enough is enough. No one wanted to come here to play with him. Now we need to move on.

It's over. The Superfriends have changed the direction of the league. Melo wants to join them. The Knicks are going to focus on youth and the draft and most likely wait out Noahs deal and the pile of talent playing together gets old enough to beat. Why does Melo want to stay? He's not getting a title here. He's not getting another max either.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1439 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 am

Nazrmohamed wrote:
NYKnicks6 wrote:
CoolKids wrote:Do not take on Ryan Anderson under any circumstances.

What if you can something like:
2 1sts (2020, 2022,)
2 2nds (2018, 2019)
Hartenstein
Zhou Qi
Ryan Anderson

That's 4 picks and 2 young kids. Let Anderson and Noah expire together and get 40-50 million in capspace when they do. What are we competing for the next few years?

I definitely would have to do that deal. Even if those picks are in the 20s assuming we don't trade picks wed have 2 first rounders two years in a row and hopefully you land a gem out of one of 4 2nd rounders. In any on e of those years you could potentially move up in the draft. Right now its all about draft position for the Knicks

Houston could pay someone to take Anderson if they were willing to give that much up.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#1440 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:51 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Now what do I do with that? :o I'm techtarded and only using my phone to post now.

I don't use the app version, so I can't help you with that

If you use a computer, just click your name, go to profile, then edit profile, edit avatar, then copy and paste the image link ( https://i.imgur.com/HGVK6GP.png ) in the text bar next to "link off site" and it should come up

You're the best. When i get to a computer it's on!

Oh snap...I was able to do it from my phone because you gave me that link thingy. I finally have a pic after how many years. :lol: You fuqqin rock bro! :rock: :rock: :rock: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon:

Return to New York Knicks