ImageImageImageImageImage

Build-A-Label 2.0: WE HAVE A WINNER

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Midw35t
Senior
And1: 564

Re: Build-A-Label 2.0: WE HAVE A WINNER 

Post#21 » by Midw35t » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:19 am

Glad Spree won on that vote. I didn't want to get involved in talking before the vote, but Spree simply destroyed that draft.

Good work!

What crowd let's someone get Biggie, Eminem, Big Pun, Scarface, Dr. Dre, Talib, De La, Method, AND THE STEAL OF THE WHOLE DRAFT in REDMAN?!?!?!?! Everyone sleeps on that man...
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,789

Post#22 » by spree8 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Midw35t wrote:Glad Spree won on that vote. I didn't want to get involved in talking before the vote, but Spree simply destroyed that draft.

Good work!

What crowd let's someone get 2pac, Eminem, Big Pun, Scarface, Dr. Dre, Talib, De La, Method, AND THE STEAL OF THE WHOLE DRAFT in REDMAN?!?!?!?! Everyone sleeps on that man...

Fixed :)

Thanks for the props tho bro!
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#23 » by Greenie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Midw35t wrote:Glad Spree won on that vote. I didn't want to get involved in talking before the vote, but Spree simply destroyed that draft.

Good work!

What crowd let's someone get Biggie, Eminem, Big Pun, Scarface, Dr. Dre, Talib, De La, Method, AND THE STEAL OF THE WHOLE DRAFT in REDMAN?!?!?!?! Everyone sleeps on that man...

Personal taste.

I don't like a lot of those names you just listed.

That's what is so great about this game though. Personal taste shouldn't have anyone in their feelings. All love. Because of you guys I listened to Skyzoo's latest album(I deleted it, but that's beyond the point).
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#24 » by Knicksfan20 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Good work!

We got the same taste in music. Redman is my favorite rapper all time. lol
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,325

Post#25 » by Mecca » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Greenie wrote:

Good work!

Personal taste.

That's what is so great about this game though. Personal taste shouldn't have anyone in their feelings. All love. Because of you guys I listened to Skyzoo's latest album(I deleted it, but that's beyond the point).

:(

Music for my friends is what I'd recommend from Sky!! The sound is type modern & the features are crazy. Black Thought, Jada, WSG

Me & Jose7 going to see him tomorrow. 8-)
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
Greenie
RealGM

Post#26 » by Greenie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Mecca wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Good work!

Personal taste.

:(

Music for my friends is what I'd recommend from Sky!! The sound is type modern & the features are crazy. Black Thought, Jada, WSG

Me & Jose7 going to see him tomorrow. 8-)

Dude can rap but suffers from the same thing a lot of other artists suffer from(The ability to craft a smooth ear vibe). I found myself listening to his lyrics and being impressed by his flow but it was nothing I would re-play. The song that came the closest was the Bad Boy song. Ehh...I will have to give the album you listed a spin.

You two have fun and be safe.
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Post#27 » by Slicin N Dicin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Wrong thread
BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018

It's Been Real BaF!

Check out the No Blood No Foul Podcast below with your boys from Real GM:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
Slicin N Dicin
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Post#28 » by Slicin N Dicin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Congrats to Spree & Melo....BaL was dope, hope to do it again soon.
BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018

It's Been Real BaF!

Check out the No Blood No Foul Podcast below with your boys from Real GM:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
Greenie
RealGM

Post#29 » by Greenie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Notable mentions I personally considered for my label:

Bone Thugs
Queen Latifah
Greenie
RealGM

Post#30 » by Greenie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

For the next one I would like to propose:

20 rds

No requirements(number of rappers, singers and such. Do you)

Groups really need to come back(start them rd 2 and if a member of the group was selected rd 1 then the group is "broken")

With each pick we should post 1 video (helping introduce the artist to those that don't know them)
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,409

Post#31 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Greenie wrote:For the next one I would like to propose:

20 rds

No requirements(number of rappers, singers and such. Do you)

Groups really need to come back(start them rd 2 and if a member of the group was selected rd 1 then the group is "broken")

With each pick we should post 1 video (helping introduce the artist to those that don't know them)

i am down to do all of that
but lets also add no genre picks as well plz :D
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it

Return to New York Knicks