ImageImageImageImageImage

Melo traded to OKC Thread (Cont.) - Put Melo stuff in here thanks xoxo Cap

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Re: Melo traded to OKC Thread (Cont.) - Put Melo stuff in here thanks xoxo Cap 

Post#681 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:31 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i think their biggest flaw right now is lacking a shot creator off their bench

Watch them flip Abrines for IT & Singler for Bradley. Presti the warlock

right :lol:

wade would've been perfect for them.

joe johnson might be a realistic trade target for them as well
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Juco24
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,097

Post#682 » by Juco24 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

Knicksfan1992 wrote:
Juco24 wrote:Don't know if anyone else is paying attention but Melo is balling

Looking like Olympic Melo out there with the varied scoring opportunities he has with his new running mates. The silver lining of trading Melo and being horrible this year is going to be rooting for these 3 from afar.

Same here only reason I'm keeping league pass. Lol
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#683 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:47 pm

snapple facts by mark jackson
Here's ESPN analyst Mark Jackson speaking on a conference call, offering his take on the Knicks and Carmelo Anthony: "Well, they're going to miss Carmelo Anthony. It reminds me to a lesser degree obviously, in my opinion the greatest Knick of all time was Patrick Ewing. You appreciated him more as a fan and a New Yorker after he left. Certainly they understood his greatness and they appreciated him, but not the same way until he was no longer in a Knick uniform, and I think the way that Carmelo Anthony has handled himself last year and during his stint with the New York Knicks, he's been the ultimate pro through adversity, he continued to show up and do what he does best, which is score the basketball and try to put that team in position to win. So they're going to miss him. That being said, like (fellow ESPN analyst) Jeff (Van Gundy) said, they've declared their stance. They are in a rebuilding mode. I think what you look at as a fan or somebody within the organization or around the league is to what level do they compete. We understand that they're going to be outmatched at times, but you can win games in this league by playing hard, by defending and competing, and that will be the thing that I'll be looking at to see just how good they can potentially be."
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it

Return to New York Knicks