ImageImageImageImageImage

FuboTV launching MSG Networks, first OTT service to offer cable-free option

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Re: FuboTV launching MSG Networks, first OTT service to offer cable-free option 

Post#21 » by magnumt » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Clyde Frazier wrote:Hmm... I wouldn't call this the ideal solution, but the only reason I still have cable is for NY sports (knicks most importantly). I'd still be saving a significant amount of money if i moved over to this. Kinda hate that it's a random service i've never heard of before, though.

This is exactly the same reason for me too. Sucks big time.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#22 » by King of Canada » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:Hmm... I wouldn't call this the ideal solution, but the only reason I still have cable is for NY sports (knicks most importantly). I'd still be saving a significant amount of money if i moved over to this. Kinda hate that it's a random service i've never heard of before, though.

Here it costs almost nothing extra for cable. They basically jack up the price of internet so much that cable is an extra $20 plus tax to add to your bundle (with DVR and a good selection of channels).
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#23 » by magnumt » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:51 pm

King of Canada wrote:
magnumt wrote:

Here it costs almost nothing extra for cable. They basically jack up the price of internet so much that cable is an extra $20 plus tax to add to your bundle (with DVR and a good selection of channels).

Even then tho, you're missing like half the stuff we get, right?

That sucks even more. :(

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,973

Post#24 » by Jeff Van Gully » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 pm

man, if it wasn't for my wife i would have BEEN cut cord. :( she love having options for channels she doesn't even watch for no damn reason. if i downgraded tomorrow, she wouldn't know. but if she one day tried to flip to a channel that got cut, she'd go ham.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#25 » by King of Canada » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:13 pm

magnumt wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
magnumt wrote:

Even then tho, you're missing like half the stuff we get, right?

That sucks even more. :(

Yes it sucks :banghead:
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Jay10
RealGM
And1: 11,905

Post#26 » by Jay10 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:man, if it wasn't for my wife i would have BEEN cut cord. :( she love having options for channels she doesn't even watch for no damn reason. if i downgraded tomorrow, she wouldn't know. but if she one day tried to flip to a channel that got cut, she'd go ham.

:lol:
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,210

Post#27 » by seren » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Back to the topic. Still MSG is not listed on their channel lineup.

Sent from my XT1575 using RealGM mobile app
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,435

Post#28 » by JXL » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:man, if it wasn't for my wife i would have BEEN cut cord. :( she love having options for channels she doesn't even watch for no damn reason. if i downgraded tomorrow, she wouldn't know. but if she one day tried to flip to a channel that got cut, she'd go ham.

On that same boat, bruh.... :banghead:
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,210

Post#29 » by seren » Wed Oct 4, 2017 9:22 pm

Finally MSG Networks are listed. Price is 40 dollars a month. Good news is they have NBAtv as well. Bad news is they don't have ESPN. So if you want to not miss any action you have to go get ESPN somewhere else.

Sent from my XT1575 using RealGM mobile app
Jay10
RealGM
And1: 11,905

Post#30 » by Jay10 » Wed Oct 4, 2017 10:02 pm

$40 a month just to watch the Knicks seems extreme.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,009

Post#31 » by Fury » Wed Oct 4, 2017 10:05 pm

JXL wrote:

On that same boat, bruh.... :banghead:

I’m on the opposite side. If it weren’t for the Knicks I’d cut that ****

Return to New York Knicks