ImageImageImageImageImage

Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving!

Moderators: K-DOT, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Jeff Van Gully, mrpoetryNmotion, mpharris36, NoLayupRule, King of Canada, GONYK

User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 29,516
And1: 18,650
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#161 » by El Poochio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:30 am

reub wrote:Kyrie on offense. Kawhi on defense.


Sessions on offense, Jack on defense
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Ice Træ | G. Hill
B: x | G. Trent | B. McLemore
B: D. Robinson | OG Anunoby | J. Holiday
B: AD | J. Crowder | PJ Tucker
B: x | D. Theis | A. Baynes

HC: Sim Van Gundy

O: Isolation
D: Social Distancing
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 53,086
And1: 60,933
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#162 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:42 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:I flipped flopped back and forth between my pick like 80 times.

First I wanted Fox , Then DSJR, Back to Fox, Fox climbing...maybe DSJR slips?, Then Frank, Back to DSJR, Liked monk for a day or 2, Back to DSJR, Back to Frank, Hey Mitchell wussup?, Back to DSJR, Mitchell wouldn't be too bad, Frank Gang brr brr, DSJR may fall, Na fk DSJR Frank Gang Brr Brrr, Damn Mitchell climbing up peoples boards, **** Mitchell grab BPA DSJR, **** DSJR Team wingspan !!! But DSJR though? Have to take him, Mitchell gunna be a very good player, **** em both... Lets go Frank!!! , BPA! BPA! BPA! BPA! need to grab DSJR its the right move, Back on team wingspan!


On draft day.. I kinda hoped DSJR would fall. As he was falling I was thinking no way, You almost have to take him.But when it was our pick, I felt like I Wanted Frank more. I hoped we grabbed Frank and had mixed feelings after we did but I was happy with the pick...after we grabbed Frank, Next day I complained on realgm why we didn't get DSJR? 2 days later back on team wingspan. :lol: :lol:

Havnt left team Frank since. I love the pick and I think he will be a very good player. But during the whole pre draft process, I probably flip flopped 86 times.

So...I have no negative feelings towards KP6 or 3totheheadmelo and their posts...Point is..Frank is a Knick now and we all rooting for him to succeed.

i have no problems with flip flopping. i did it with frank tons of times as well. i just have a problem when someone is gonna try to to tell me "im gonna feel the heat for not liking frank" when THEY wasn't even down with frank for a long ass time. especially when they claiming they're day 1. man take that bull somewhere else. dude is just tryna act cool and fit in with the real day 1's :lol: that's just being fake AF.

dude just asked me to give him this work.. so i had to do what i had to do
Cavs Nation 2021 BAF Champions x Bubble Champs
PG: J Murray/ Schroder
SG: Lavine/Dunn
SF: Tatum/Hart
PF: Adebayo/Tate
C: Ayton/Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 18,678
And1: 5,759
Joined: Aug 19, 2006

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#163 » by Knicksfan20 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:52 am

El Poochio wrote:
reub wrote:Kyrie on offense. Kawhi on defense.


Sessions on offense, Jack on defense


Sessions cant shoot though. Jack wasn't really known as a defender? Jack was a much better scorer then Sessions and sessions probably the better defender.
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 29,516
And1: 18,650
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#164 » by El Poochio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:06 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
reub wrote:Kyrie on offense. Kawhi on defense.


Sessions on offense, Jack on defense


Sessions cant shoot though. Jack wasn't really known as a defender? Jack was a much better scorer then Sessions and sessions probably the better defender.


Jam Sessions and Jack The Ripper
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Ice Træ | G. Hill
B: x | G. Trent | B. McLemore
B: D. Robinson | OG Anunoby | J. Holiday
B: AD | J. Crowder | PJ Tucker
B: x | D. Theis | A. Baynes

HC: Sim Van Gundy

O: Isolation
D: Social Distancing
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 53,086
And1: 60,933
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#165 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:24 am

El Poochio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Yes Dragovich Kravchenko Steiner they all had to die


I don't know what you just said but welcome back fam. Go snoop around the B-a-F now.


Looks like I didnt miss much cuz I dont understand any shİt

come be the mascot for my team
i made your dream team :D
Cavs Nation 2021 BAF Champions x Bubble Champs
PG: J Murray/ Schroder
SG: Lavine/Dunn
SF: Tatum/Hart
PF: Adebayo/Tate
C: Ayton/Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 29,516
And1: 18,650
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
         

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#166 » by El Poochio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:04 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Mecca wrote:
I don't know what you just said but welcome back fam. Go snoop around the B-a-F now.


Looks like I didnt miss much cuz I dont understand any shİt

come be the mascot for my team
i made your dream team :D


You beast!

I will be your Marvin Bagley III scout
New Orleans Pelicans

B: Ice Træ | G. Hill
B: x | G. Trent | B. McLemore
B: D. Robinson | OG Anunoby | J. Holiday
B: AD | J. Crowder | PJ Tucker
B: x | D. Theis | A. Baynes

HC: Sim Van Gundy

O: Isolation
D: Social Distancing
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
General Manager
Posts: 9,921
And1: 7,738
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#167 » by Are We Ther Yet » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:35 am

Sark wrote:
stuporman wrote:There is a difference between saying something months before the draft and saying something after the draft, don't get it twisted. Pumping up a guy well before the draft is one thing and dick riding another player drafted by another team while bashing the guy your team picked is another thing altogether.



Why muddy the waters with details and logic?


Yeah....don't cloud the issue with facts! Just let them duke it out. Not everyone can be as omnipotent as us!

Monkey throw poo. Monkey duck! Other monkey throw poo. It's evolutionary for this place! Let nature take its course.

Monkey poo!
:beer: RIP mags
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 26,393
And1: 11,271
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: North Jersey
     

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#168 » by MaseInYourFace » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:20 am

Dudes get over yourselves. You aren't professional athletes, coaches, sports executives, or professional media people. No one is holding your feet to the fire over this. We are just some fans talking sh** on a message board. It was cute and funny when you guys started arguing but now it's just dumb.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 26,393
And1: 11,271
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: North Jersey
     

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#169 » by MaseInYourFace » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:25 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:Frazier nor Monroe had any hops. Neither did Ray Allen or Reggie Miller.
Remember that.....


Frazier and Monroe's careers sort of end as the hops era begins (ABA merger) but I get your point.

I wonder what, say, post 1980 is the all time no hops all star list.

For arguments sake, no Centers allowed (sorry Moses Malone)

Bird - The all time no hops player SF
Andre Miller - all time no hops PG?

Anyway, have at it


Bird in his prime was sneaky athletically. The goofy white dude thing was a cover. He could totally embarrass dudes with an athletic play if he needed to. He just preferred conserving his energy.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 47,537
And1: 41,450
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#170 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:50 am

MaseInYourFace wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:Frazier nor Monroe had any hops. Neither did Ray Allen or Reggie Miller.
Remember that.....


Frazier and Monroe's careers sort of end as the hops era begins (ABA merger) but I get your point.

I wonder what, say, post 1980 is the all time no hops all star list.

For arguments sake, no Centers allowed (sorry Moses Malone)

Bird - The all time no hops player SF
Andre Miller - all time no hops PG?

Anyway, have at it


Bird in his prime was sneaky athletically. The goofy white dude thing was a cover. He could totally embarrass dudes with an athletic play if he needed to. He just preferred conserving his energy.


Yes, but he really couldn't jump that well.
Image
TankCommander17
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,494
And1: 665
Joined: Dec 24, 2016

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#171 » by TankCommander17 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:47 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I flipped flopped back and forth between my pick like 80 times.

First I wanted Fox , Then DSJR, Back to Fox, Fox climbing...maybe DSJR slips?, Then Frank, Back to DSJR, Liked monk for a day or 2, Back to DSJR, Back to Frank, Hey Mitchell wussup?, Back to DSJR, Mitchell wouldn't be too bad, Frank Gang brr brr, DSJR may fall, Na fk DSJR Frank Gang Brr Brrr, Damn Mitchell climbing up peoples boards, **** Mitchell grab BPA DSJR, **** DSJR Team wingspan !!! But DSJR though? Have to take him, Mitchell gunna be a very good player, **** em both... Lets go Frank!!! , BPA! BPA! BPA! BPA! need to grab DSJR its the right move, Back on team wingspan!


On draft day.. I kinda hoped DSJR would fall. As he was falling I was thinking no way, You almost have to take him.But when it was our pick, I felt like I Wanted Frank more. I hoped we grabbed Frank and had mixed feelings after we did but I was happy with the pick...after we grabbed Frank, Next day I complained on realgm why we didn't get DSJR? 2 days later back on team wingspan. :lol: :lol:

Havnt left team Frank since. I love the pick and I think he will be a very good player. But during the whole pre draft process, I probably flip flopped 86 times.

So...I have no negative feelings towards KP6 or 3totheheadmelo and their posts...Point is..Frank is a Knick now and we all rooting for him to succeed.

i have no problems with flip flopping. i did it with frank tons of times as well. i just have a problem when someone is gonna try to to tell me "im gonna feel the heat for not liking frank" when THEY wasn't even down with frank for a long ass time. especially when they claiming they're day 1. man take that bull somewhere else. dude is just tryna act cool and fit in with the real day 1's :lol: that's just being fake AF.

dude just asked me to give him this work.. so i had to do what i had to do

I was team frank when his first videos popped up on draft express way back when. But then I started noticing things I didn't like then backed off.

From a mental standpoint though I love the kid. I love his defense. I am still unsure if his place in the nba is a pg. But honestly who cares. As long as he is at least a solid starter in the league we did good with the 8th pick.

My problem has not been the pick as much as homers on this board crapping all over DSJ who actually played in summer league so to not feel bad about Frank. Only because Frank is a Knick. But then whenever another fanbase or reporters **** on our players they cry like little girls. Waaah why does everyone hate our team and our players waaaah. You can't have it both ways.
User avatar
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 35,079
And1: 13,876
Joined: Jun 23, 2008
         

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#172 » by j4remi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:57 am

Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.
PG - Morris/G Riller/
SG - Booker/D Bane/Z.Smith
SF - Culver/Bonga/S Brown
PF - Spellman/W. Chandler/Metu
C - Gobert/Gafford/Hartenstein

Free giveaway: Niang

Ex A. Kaba

Finally a Recaps Stash:
https://medium.com/@j4remi
User avatar
F N 11
RealGM
Posts: 62,958
And1: 34,557
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Getting over screens with Gusto.
Contact:
 

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#173 » by F N 11 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I flipped flopped back and forth between my pick like 80 times.

First I wanted Fox , Then DSJR, Back to Fox, Fox climbing...maybe DSJR slips?, Then Frank, Back to DSJR, Liked monk for a day or 2, Back to DSJR, Back to Frank, Hey Mitchell wussup?, Back to DSJR, Mitchell wouldn't be too bad, Frank Gang brr brr, DSJR may fall, Na fk DSJR Frank Gang Brr Brrr, Damn Mitchell climbing up peoples boards, **** Mitchell grab BPA DSJR, **** DSJR Team wingspan !!! But DSJR though? Have to take him, Mitchell gunna be a very good player, **** em both... Lets go Frank!!! , BPA! BPA! BPA! BPA! need to grab DSJR its the right move, Back on team wingspan!


On draft day.. I kinda hoped DSJR would fall. As he was falling I was thinking no way, You almost have to take him.But when it was our pick, I felt like I Wanted Frank more. I hoped we grabbed Frank and had mixed feelings after we did but I was happy with the pick...after we grabbed Frank, Next day I complained on realgm why we didn't get DSJR? 2 days later back on team wingspan. :lol: :lol:

Havnt left team Frank since. I love the pick and I think he will be a very good player. But during the whole pre draft process, I probably flip flopped 86 times.

So...I have no negative feelings towards KP6 or 3totheheadmelo and their posts...Point is..Frank is a Knick now and we all rooting for him to succeed.

i have no problems with flip flopping. i did it with frank tons of times as well. i just have a problem when someone is gonna try to to tell me "im gonna feel the heat for not liking frank" when THEY wasn't even down with frank for a long ass time. especially when they claiming they're day 1. man take that bull somewhere else. dude is just tryna act cool and fit in with the real day 1's :lol: that's just being fake AF.

dude just asked me to give him this work.. so i had to do what i had to do

Once again its one thing to flip flop during a loaded draft process. You mad I had Frank locked in ? Lol. I was never day 1. Day 1 is them cats who was rocking wit him since November. We know who the day 1's are. I already got kicked out of team day 1 when I heard cats was wit him since November lol. Point is Frank was my final pick period. Shall I do more searching or nah? My picks were Fox, Frank, the New Mitch. Defense first.

You never had Frank you had Smith all the way. What work guy? All u proved is I liked multiple guys during the draft process at the 8th pick lol which is normal lmao. You'll be aight you have no choice but to love Frank but u still wil get your ass cut.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
spree2kawhi
Head Coach
Posts: 6,416
And1: 1,909
Joined: Mar 01, 2005

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#174 » by spree2kawhi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:43 pm

Priggy Smalls wrote:damn that's crazy we drafted kyrie antetokounmpo.


Kawhyrie Antetokounmpo
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,912
And1: 7,530
Joined: Aug 18, 2013

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#175 » by Bill Pidto » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:02 pm

j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.


Personally, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who liked Frank the most and when :lol:
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 47,537
And1: 41,450
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: NYCAA Wildcats

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#176 » by thebuzzardman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.


Personally, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who liked Frank the most and when :lol:


I love this. It's like RealGM McCarthyism

"Have you now, or have you ever been, a member of DSJr jocking riding party?"
Image
Juggynaut
Analyst
Posts: 3,270
And1: 1,792
Joined: Feb 14, 2010
       

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#177 » by Juggynaut » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.


Personally, I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who liked Frank the most and when :lol:


I liked Frank before the college season even began. I posted videos of him and Fox for y we should be tanking. Do I get a prize?
Image
User avatar
F N 11
RealGM
Posts: 62,958
And1: 34,557
Joined: Jun 27, 2006
Location: Getting over screens with Gusto.
Contact:
 

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#178 » by F N 11 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:22 pm

j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.

True, I just feel like you should back the person you drafted. No point in salivating over another teams player.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 53,086
And1: 60,933
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#179 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:00 pm

K P 6 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I flipped flopped back and forth between my pick like 80 times.

First I wanted Fox , Then DSJR, Back to Fox, Fox climbing...maybe DSJR slips?, Then Frank, Back to DSJR, Liked monk for a day or 2, Back to DSJR, Back to Frank, Hey Mitchell wussup?, Back to DSJR, Mitchell wouldn't be too bad, Frank Gang brr brr, DSJR may fall, Na fk DSJR Frank Gang Brr Brrr, Damn Mitchell climbing up peoples boards, **** Mitchell grab BPA DSJR, **** DSJR Team wingspan !!! But DSJR though? Have to take him, Mitchell gunna be a very good player, **** em both... Lets go Frank!!! , BPA! BPA! BPA! BPA! need to grab DSJR its the right move, Back on team wingspan!


On draft day.. I kinda hoped DSJR would fall. As he was falling I was thinking no way, You almost have to take him.But when it was our pick, I felt like I Wanted Frank more. I hoped we grabbed Frank and had mixed feelings after we did but I was happy with the pick...after we grabbed Frank, Next day I complained on realgm why we didn't get DSJR? 2 days later back on team wingspan. :lol: :lol:

Havnt left team Frank since. I love the pick and I think he will be a very good player. But during the whole pre draft process, I probably flip flopped 86 times.

So...I have no negative feelings towards KP6 or 3totheheadmelo and their posts...Point is..Frank is a Knick now and we all rooting for him to succeed.

i have no problems with flip flopping. i did it with frank tons of times as well. i just have a problem when someone is gonna try to to tell me "im gonna feel the heat for not liking frank" when THEY wasn't even down with frank for a long ass time. especially when they claiming they're day 1. man take that bull somewhere else. dude is just tryna act cool and fit in with the real day 1's :lol: that's just being fake AF.

dude just asked me to give him this work.. so i had to do what i had to do

Once again its one thing to flip flop during a loaded draft process. You mad I had Frank locked in ? Lol. I was never day 1. Day 1 is them cats who was rocking wit him since November. We know who the day 1's are. I already got kicked out of team day 1 when I heard cats was wit him since November lol. Point is Frank was my final pick period. Shall I do more searching or nah? My picks were Fox, Frank, the New Mitch. Defense first.

You never had Frank you had Smith all the way. What work guy? All u proved is I liked multiple guys during the draft process at the 8th pick lol which is normal lmao. You'll be aight you have no choice but to love Frank but u still wil get your ass cut.

i can care less if u had frank locked in or not. stop acting like ur day 1 and gonna try to make me "feel the heat" when u wasn't even locked in on the kid till a few weeks before the draft. so calm ur ass down because no one gives a f*ck. the whole point is that he's a Knick and we're rooting for him so stfu with this "im gonna get my ass cut". u flip flopped on every player in this draft so u really shouldn't be talking honestly. u wonder why people call u out for ur BS and single u out. cause all u do is talk BS out ur ass.
Cavs Nation 2021 BAF Champions x Bubble Champs
PG: J Murray/ Schroder
SG: Lavine/Dunn
SF: Tatum/Hart
PF: Adebayo/Tate
C: Ayton/Randle


It's like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 18,678
And1: 5,759
Joined: Aug 19, 2006

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#180 » by Knicksfan20 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm

I literally wanted us to pick Frank the day of the draft and the day before the draft, then the day after the draft i was mad that we passed on DSJR. Who cares who liked who first..there was a lot of talent around where our pick was, hard to pick a clear favorite pick.

But in the end, i think we picked a great player...but i also think DSJR will be a very good player as well.

Return to New York Knicks