ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY***

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,378

Re: Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY*** 

Post#1521 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 am

omg if he actually dunked that tip in...
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise- Discussion thread (part 7) ***DRAFT WILL END MIDNIGHT TUESDAY*** 

Post#1522 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:21 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:
His defense was what impressed me the most in the first quarter. Stayed in front of his guy and was active the entire quarter.

bro ive been trying to tell everyone he's actually playing defense. carslie is gonna make this kid into a stud

:lol: I know, I know. If anyone can make Carlisle into a 2-way player that isn't Pop, it's Carlisle. SUCH a damn good coach. I really hope DSJr gets the reins from the get-go BUT BUT BUT Carlisle reels him in when he gives less effort, IQ starts getting shaky, etc. If someone did that with Westbrook that'd have been amazing.

honestly, as much as i wanted smith here, i think dallas was/is the best place for him. hornacek would probably ruin him
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1523 » by Greenie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 am

bringbackhoffa wrote:Alright let's get our picks in for worst contracts..

I'm going to go with
Ben Simmons
Dwight Howard
Klay thompson
Porzingis
Devin Booker

Honourable mention: Josh Jackson.. 5 times rookie scale too much

back to trusting the process!

Monk
Jabari
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1524 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 am

smiff really making schroeder his bitch
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1525 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:24 am

good sh*t powell
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1526 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am

dozier has had his up and downs this preseason but im impressed with him

i also like clavell. streaky but can shoot it
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,702

Post#1527 » by JohnWillow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am

3toheadmelo wrote:smiff really making schroeder his bitch

Meh I can't watch the game, but I take TJ McConnell over him tbh
Celtics fan. :crazy:
We also face the Kings twice in the near future. I think it's time Yabu pays back some of that free money he's been given his entire career and bounces Fox for a nice 2 week ankle sprain.
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant

Post#1528 » by JohnWillow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

Freaking Kings playing tonight, 3thm is Fox playing tonight?
We also face the Kings twice in the near future. I think it's time Yabu pays back some of that free money he's been given his entire career and bounces Fox for a nice 2 week ankle sprain.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1529 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

the hell was that noel
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1530 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:30 am

is it just me or is smith limping

edit: nvm... right ankle tweak
welp
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant

Post#1531 » by JohnWillow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 am

3toheadmelo wrote:is it just me or is smith limping

That's why they need to stay 2 years in college, because a lot of rookies are injury prone... idk why I said this.

Hot take.

Come @ me
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,492

Post#1532 » by j4remi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

3toheadmelo wrote:dozier has had his up and downs this preseason but im impressed with him

I thought about giving clavell more years since it'd only cost a dollar. I've liked his performance all preseason.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1533 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

JohnWillow wrote:

That's why they need to stay 2 years in college, because a lot of rookies are injury prone... idk why I said this.

Hot take.

Come @ me

meh

schroeder was all up in him and kinda just pushed him to the ground and he rolled his ankle
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant

Post#1534 » by JohnWillow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:38 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:

Hot take.

Come @ me

meh

schroeder was all up in him and kinda just pushed him to the ground and he rolled his ankle

Can you check if Fox is playing today, I forgot the password on twitter lmao
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1535 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 am

j4remi wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:dozier has had his up and downs this preseason but im impressed with him

I thought about giving clavell more years since it'd only cost a dollar. I've liked his performance all preseason.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

nice pickup for u
hopefully he makes the team
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1536 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 am

JohnWillow wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:That's why they need to stay 2 years in college, because a lot of rookies are injury prone... idk why I said this.

Hot take.

Come @ me

meh

hes not :x
Read on Twitter

u can still watch the game for skal tho :D
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1537 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:43 am

damn
he sprained his ankle, out for the rest of the game

well im calling it a night... might watch sacramento if skal is starting
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant

Post#1538 » by JohnWillow » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:44 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
JohnWillow wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:meh

hes not :x
Read on Twitter

u can still watch the game for skal tho :D

Freaking Randle injured him. :x :x
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1539 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 am

Read on Twitter

i had to :lol:
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,492

Post#1540 » by j4remi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:09 pm

My dude Clavell with 19,5 and 5; I couldn't mention him until I locked him up but he really showed out last night in his last audition for the Dallas roster. Dallas mighta found a gem, kid can fill it up.

Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo

Return to New York Knicks