ImageImageImageImageImage

Jeff Hornacek admits Knicks are ready for their own ‘Process’ - Codename "Tank"

thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,313

Re: Jeff Hornacek admits Knicks are ready for their own ‘Process’ - Codename "Tank" 

Post#161 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Oct 7, 2017 10:21 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
So you're not a Jeff fan huh? :lol: I don't know. I would hope that they are giving Jeff a fair shot. If he proves to be inept at handling this, I could see them firing him. I don't think they would waste a year knowing he was getting fired.

You could be right. I just don't see it. Jeff could actually be a decent coach too. Apparently you don't see it. Fair enough.

As long as we draft well...trade well...spend wisely...I will enjoy the ride. As ugly as it will be at times. Coaches come and go unless they win.

Jeff's a good tank commander. Defense ultimately wins games. Well, you know the rest. :D

Well...with right around middle of the pack defense...he won 48 games in a stacked Western conference. Many thought that was a lottery team going into that season. I hope we can at least be average on D at some point.

Mike D didn't even teach defense.

That D was coached by his assistant, now of the Cleveland Cavs
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,308

Re: Jeff Hornacek admits Knicks are ready for their own ‘Process’ - Codename "Tank" 

Post#162 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sat Oct 7, 2017 10:40 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

Jeff's a good tank commander. Defense ultimately wins games. Well, you know the rest. :D

Well...with right around middle of the pack defense...he won 48 games in a stacked Western conference. Many thought that was a lottery team going into that season. I hope we can at least be average on D at some point.

Mike D didn't even teach defense.

That D was coached by his assistant, now of the Cleveland Cavs

Oh...I know. I'm just saying that with a middle of the pack defense...Jeff won games. His assistant wasn't Thibs or whoever. Just an average defense from what ranks I recall reading.

Either way. We need to defend better no matter who the coach is. Gonna be a long few years around here. Finally with the right plan in place.
:beer: RIP mags

Return to New York Knicks