ImageImageImageImageImage

Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, King of Canada, j4remi, mpharris36, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, GONYK, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,033
And1: 28,383
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#21 » by Capn'O » Mon Nov 6, 2017 10:46 pm

Greenie wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Greenie wrote:Go have a seat


Oh, I already took one. In KOC's office. Just returned from Halifax yesterday.

Spoiler:
which is actually true. and what a bitch it is to get back from there!



How you sitting with him but he’s with me?


Greenie, I'm sorry but I have to. I HAVE to.

I'm not in his office now. It was.

BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,033
And1: 28,383
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#22 » by Capn'O » Mon Nov 6, 2017 10:51 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Greenie wrote:Go have a seat


Oh, I already took one. In KOC's office. Just returned from Halifax yesterday.

Spoiler:
which is actually true. and what a bitch it is to get back from there!


You’re right, it’s pretty hard to fly direct. I’m looking at coming back to NY to catch a game in March.

Have any good local beer while you were here?


Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,170
And1: 12,627
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#23 » by magnumt » Mon Nov 6, 2017 10:58 pm

Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Oh, I already took one. In KOC's office. Just returned from Halifax yesterday.

Spoiler:
which is actually true. and what a bitch it is to get back from there!


You’re right, it’s pretty hard to fly direct. I’m looking at coming back to NY to catch a game in March.

Have any good local beer while you were here?


Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.


Image

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 13,854
And1: 9,184
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#24 » by King of Canada » Mon Nov 6, 2017 11:45 pm

Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Oh, I already took one. In KOC's office. Just returned from Halifax yesterday.

Spoiler:
which is actually true. and what a bitch it is to get back from there!


You’re right, it’s pretty hard to fly direct. I’m looking at coming back to NY to catch a game in March.

Have any good local beer while you were here?


Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.


There are so many new breweries here it’s crazy. Probably 15 in the last two years. So many great beers. We’ll have to start a beer exchange.

I didn’t even realize you were on the west coast!
BAF Pacers :king:
Goran Dragic l Brandon Knight l Frank Mason
Dwayne Wade l Josh Okogie l Kendrick Nunn
Luka Doncic l Cedi Osman l Jacob Evans
Lauri Markkanen l Jeff Green l Justin Jackson
Kristaps Porzingis l Harry Giles l A. Pasecniks
Ex F. Jackson
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,033
And1: 28,383
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#25 » by Capn'O » Mon Nov 6, 2017 11:58 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
You’re right, it’s pretty hard to fly direct. I’m looking at coming back to NY to catch a game in March.

Have any good local beer while you were here?


Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.


There are so many new breweries here it’s crazy. Probably 15 in the last two years. So many great beers. We’ll have to start a beer exchange.

I didn’t even realize you were on the west coast!


Yup. It's REAL far. But my family knows how to party :-) They probably account for most of the new breweries, tbh.

Also, took down my late uncle's favorite from Fredericton.

Image
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 13,854
And1: 9,184
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#26 » by King of Canada » Tue Nov 7, 2017 12:05 am

Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.


There are so many new breweries here it’s crazy. Probably 15 in the last two years. So many great beers. We’ll have to start a beer exchange.

I didn’t even realize you were on the west coast!


Yup. It's REAL far. But my family knows how to party :-) They probably account for most of the new breweries, tbh.

Also, took down my late uncle's favorite from Fredericton.

Image


My brother went to UNB and lives close to Fredericton. I’ve had more than a few of those.

Next time you’re down try Cape Breton Brewing, Nine Locks, and Boxing Rock, which is from the small town I’m from.
BAF Pacers :king:
Goran Dragic l Brandon Knight l Frank Mason
Dwayne Wade l Josh Okogie l Kendrick Nunn
Luka Doncic l Cedi Osman l Jacob Evans
Lauri Markkanen l Jeff Green l Justin Jackson
Kristaps Porzingis l Harry Giles l A. Pasecniks
Ex F. Jackson
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#27 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:09 am

bustigram better be ready on wednesday :o
21 and 8 with a daggger 3
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 29,667
And1: 11,261
Joined: May 26, 2008
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#28 » by Mecca » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:15 am

Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Yeah! Didn't make it to Garrison :( but we did go to Rock Bottom. The cream ale kicked ass and the stout wasn't bad. TBH, I'm just about through with the west coast IPA scene in Portland.

It's just so far. We can do it with one stop but it's still at least 7-8 hours in the air. We were staying right near Propeller and also that coffeehouse/climbing wall but didn't have time to go to either. I really want to spend a little more time up that way. Get up to the Cape.


There are so many new breweries here it’s crazy. Probably 15 in the last two years. So many great beers. We’ll have to start a beer exchange.

I didn’t even realize you were on the west coast!


Yup. It's REAL far. But my family knows how to party :-) They probably account for most of the new breweries, tbh.

Also, took down my late uncle's favorite from Fredericton.

Image


IPA's are sewer water
BAF - Brooklyn Nets
1 | Ben Simmons | Trey Burke(6th)
2 | Victor Oladipo | Wayne Ellington | Wade Baldwin
3 | Caris LeVert | Garrett Temple | Jarell Martin
4 | Trey Lyles | Derrick Jones. Jr | Ivan Rabb
5 | Joel Embiid | Moe Wagner | Salah Mejri
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,033
And1: 28,383
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#29 » by Capn'O » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:17 am

Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
King of Canada wrote:
There are so many new breweries here it’s crazy. Probably 15 in the last two years. So many great beers. We’ll have to start a beer exchange.

I didn’t even realize you were on the west coast!


Yup. It's REAL far. But my family knows how to party :-) They probably account for most of the new breweries, tbh.

Also, took down my late uncle's favorite from Fredericton.

Image


IPA's are sewer water


Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 20,447
And1: 20,064
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#30 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:49 am

3toheadmelo wrote:bustigram better be ready on wednesday :o
21 and 8 with a daggger 3


Seriously, save the Bustigram. Its not applicable and you know it.


Just don't be a victim.... Josh Jackson already was.


Read on Twitter
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | M.Chriss
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG E.Payton | M.Fultz
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#31 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:54 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:bustigram better be ready on wednesday :o
21 and 8 with a daggger 3


Seriously, save the Bustigram. Its not applicable and you know it.


Just don't be a victim.... Josh Jackson already was.


Read on Twitter

breh Tatum will block that weak sh*t just like he did to fultz :o
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 20,447
And1: 20,064
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#32 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 7, 2017 3:57 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:bustigram better be ready on wednesday :o
21 and 8 with a daggger 3


Seriously, save the Bustigram. Its not applicable and you know it.


Just don't be a victim.... Josh Jackson already was.


Read on Twitter

breh Tatum will block that weak sh*t just like he did to fultz :o


Oh Like how the Slim Reaper Dropped 25 on Josh Jackson head? :lol:
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | M.Chriss
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG E.Payton | M.Fultz
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#33 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Nov 7, 2017 4:11 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Seriously, save the Bustigram. Its not applicable and you know it.


Just don't be a victim.... Josh Jackson already was.


Read on Twitter

breh Tatum will block that weak sh*t just like he did to fultz :o


Oh Like how the Slim Reaper Dropped 25 on Josh Jackson head? :lol:

Image
very funny
tatum will make him his bitch and bustigram will return
Image
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 29,667
And1: 11,261
Joined: May 26, 2008
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#34 » by Mecca » Tue Nov 7, 2017 4:11 am

Capn'O wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Yup. It's REAL far. But my family knows how to party :-) They probably account for most of the new breweries, tbh.

Also, took down my late uncle's favorite from Fredericton.

Image


IPA's are sewer water


Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can handle a corona light with hella lime. That's it.
BAF - Brooklyn Nets
1 | Ben Simmons | Trey Burke(6th)
2 | Victor Oladipo | Wayne Ellington | Wade Baldwin
3 | Caris LeVert | Garrett Temple | Jarell Martin
4 | Trey Lyles | Derrick Jones. Jr | Ivan Rabb
5 | Joel Embiid | Moe Wagner | Salah Mejri
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,033
And1: 28,383
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#35 » by Capn'O » Tue Nov 7, 2017 4:17 am

Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Mecca wrote:
IPA's are sewer water


Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can handle a corona light with hella lime. That's it.


:lol: ok, I had a feeling you were out of your element with that comment. I was gonna tell you that my uncle didn't drink bad beer. But he did. He knew better though.

I'm only half Canadian so I can't do caribou...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou_(drink)

Caribou is a sweet Québécois alcoholic beverage composed of red wine, hard liquor (usually whisky), and maple syrup or sugar.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
Jose7
RealGM
Posts: 31,610
And1: 3,238
Joined: Apr 02, 2007
     

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#36 » by Jose7 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 4:49 am

Anyone else want smoke about a Kyrie ans horford lead team?

I know what the f*ck I’m doing over here.
User avatar
King of Canada
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 13,854
And1: 9,184
Joined: Nov 03, 2005
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#37 » by King of Canada » Tue Nov 7, 2017 11:18 am

Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Mecca wrote:
IPA's are sewer water


Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can handle a corona light with hella lime. That's it.


I’m more of a dark ale guy. Corona isn’t very good. Seriously, try an Irish Red. They have a good malty flavour without being too bitter.
BAF Pacers :king:
Goran Dragic l Brandon Knight l Frank Mason
Dwayne Wade l Josh Okogie l Kendrick Nunn
Luka Doncic l Cedi Osman l Jacob Evans
Lauri Markkanen l Jeff Green l Justin Jackson
Kristaps Porzingis l Harry Giles l A. Pasecniks
Ex F. Jackson
bringbackhoffa
General Manager
Posts: 7,696
And1: 1,798
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#38 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Nov 7, 2017 4:49 pm

so..does bledsoe value going up coming to a weaker eastern conference. or lack of starting minutes on the bucks hurt him
A. Holiday (20), J. Clarkson (20)
D. Green (18), Wiggins (30)
Prince (32), Roberson (14)
Parker (30), JJJ (23), Siakam (17)
Bamba (26), Poeltl (10)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler, G. Hill
Cap space: $50+
Slicin N Dicin
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,782
And1: 1,141
Joined: Dec 26, 2011
       

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#39 » by Slicin N Dicin » Tue Nov 7, 2017 6:01 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can handle a corona light with hella lime. That's it.


I’m more of a dark ale guy. Corona isn’t very good. Seriously, try an Irish Red. They have a good malty flavour without being too bitter.


Citrus based Ipa's or pale ales are my go to.

Miller lite or Modelo if I'm looking to go that route
BaF 1.0 - Bucks: Inaugural BaF Champs 2018 (Bye Boogie & Hoodie :( )

2019:

Adams / KousKous
Marcus Morris / Gay
Batum / Hood
TJ Warren / Tyler Johnson / Clark
CP3 / Van Vleet / Dinwiddie

J . Brunson / J. Anderson / K-rich
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 29,667
And1: 11,261
Joined: May 26, 2008
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#40 » by Mecca » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:04 pm

King of Canada wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Mecca - Why don't you cry about it into your Natty Light. We've got Canadians talking beer here.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I can handle a corona light with hella lime. That's it.


I’m more of a dark ale guy. Corona isn’t very good. Seriously, try an Irish Red. They have a good malty flavour without being too bitter.


too many calories :(
BAF - Brooklyn Nets
1 | Ben Simmons | Trey Burke(6th)
2 | Victor Oladipo | Wayne Ellington | Wade Baldwin
3 | Caris LeVert | Garrett Temple | Jarell Martin
4 | Trey Lyles | Derrick Jones. Jr | Ivan Rabb
5 | Joel Embiid | Moe Wagner | Salah Mejri

Return to New York Knicks