ImageImageImageImageImage

Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8)

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, King of Canada, j4remi, mpharris36, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, GONYK, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 20,447
And1: 20,064
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#81 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Nov 9, 2017 10:36 pm

Capn'O wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Becks is good. The Germans don't mess around.

But there's so much more to the depths of beer snobbery :D


Im cool with Becks all day. I drink it Cause ITS German. :lol:


They don't serve/sell any of that stuff where I am from that yall talking about. So I have never tasted any of the "exotic" beers.


Yeah - you'd have to go searching to find my list out of state.

Did you ever try Brooklyn Brewery's stuff? Their lager was one of my go tos back when I was in state.

Image



I know about them, but I would have to go out my way to buy any of that stuff. I'm not really a drinker, so I just drink whats available.

They sell none of this stuff in Black Neighborhoods in BK
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: Money Mitch | T.Maker
PF M.Bagley | M.Chriss
SF B. Ingram | T. Brown Jr
SG K. Middleton | Marshon Brooks
PG E.Payton | M.Fultz
User avatar
Capn'O
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 44,030
And1: 28,382
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Location: "This isn't Highlander"
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#82 » by Capn'O » Thu Nov 9, 2017 11:08 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:They sell none of this stuff in Black Neighborhoods in BK


I swear it, my honest to God reaction to seeing this statement was:

What????!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!

So many priorities to get in check right there on my part :nonono: But, I mean, cmon... no Brooklyn Beer in Brooklyn. There's a sick irony that I do not want to allow right there.
BAF Clippers
PG: SGA/IT/Rose
SG: G. Harris/Korkmaz/Alkins
SF: Gallo/KCP/Dekker
PF: Isaac/RHJ/Vanderbilt
C: Sabonis/Zubac/Qi
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 28,959
And1: 15,506
Joined: Jul 12, 2009
Location: Free Candy Van
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#83 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Nov 9, 2017 11:11 pm

y'all so thirsty
Image
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,731
And1: 4,725
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#84 » by Knicksfan20 » Thu Nov 9, 2017 11:51 pm

I just smoke hella weed.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
User avatar
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 54,308
And1: 25,326
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#85 » by mpharris36 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:03 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
I know about them, but I would have to go out my way to buy any of that stuff. I'm not really a drinker, so I just drink whats available.

They sell none of this stuff in Black Neighborhoods in BK


after I drop my kids off at soccer practice ill swing by your place and drop you off a 4 pack, you'll love it...
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Kevin Looney/Papagiannis
PF - Michael Porter Jr/Ryan Anderson/Kevin Hervey
SF - Jaylen Brown/Tomas Satoransky/Lance Thomas
SG - E'twaun Moore/Lonnie Walker/Wayne Seldon
PG - Kyle Lowry/Shabazz Napier/Tony Carr
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,555
And1: 27,322
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#86 » by Greenie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 am

Is this the beer thread?
Hand me a pepsi instead!
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR
User avatar
Brazilian Knick
Pro Prospect
Posts: 843
And1: 480
Joined: Aug 28, 2017
Location: Brazil
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#87 » by Brazilian Knick » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:00 am

Justin Jackson's last two games:

16 pts against OKC
19 pts against Sixers

Interesting...
Image

C: C. Capela | M. Muscala | Nenê
PF: KAT | B. Portis | N. Vonleh
SF: T. Harris | D. Brooks | N. Stauskas
SG: M. Smart | J. Hart | D. Melton
PG: J. Murray | R. Rondo | E. Okobo

2019 cap space - $52
User avatar
Mecca
RealGM
Posts: 29,667
And1: 11,261
Joined: May 26, 2008
   

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#88 » by Mecca » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:15 am

BAF - Brooklyn Nets
1 | Ben Simmons | Trey Burke(6th)
2 | Victor Oladipo | Wayne Ellington | Wade Baldwin
3 | Caris LeVert | Garrett Temple | Jarell Martin
4 | Trey Lyles | Derrick Jones. Jr | Ivan Rabb
5 | Joel Embiid | Moe Wagner | Salah Mejri
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#89 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 36,673
And1: 4,489
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Location: The game ain't in me no more. None of it.

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#90 » by Manhattan Project » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:09 pm

When you see 3tohead trying to hype up and justify that Jackson contract and your sitting on Gordon's contract.

Image
Utah Jazz
Drummond x Plumlee x Zeller
Jokic x Faried x Harrell
Barnes x Ross x Luwawu-Cabarrot
Crabbe x Curry x Burks
Russell x Mills x Bayless
Image
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#91 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Manhattan Project wrote:When you see 3tohead trying to hype up and justify that Jackson contract and your sitting on Gordon's contract.

Image

Image
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,731
And1: 4,725
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#92 » by Knicksfan20 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:50 pm

All my guys performing as expected. Barton playing more recently. He’s the best guard on that team.

Tyler Johnson not looking as 6 man worthy as I wanted, but he still plays D

Schroeder having a career year on great %

Hassan playing limited mins coming back from injury. Still beasting

Love Playing well and fits my team. Now I know how the other 29 nba teams feel. KP would look so perfect on my team.

Young playing great. Gay good in limited mins. Jarret Allen not playing and T.J. leaf has shown some flashes. OG playing well in limited mins.

And last bu not least. My boy Oquinn tearing **** up.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 47,170
And1: 12,627
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
Contact:
         

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#93 » by magnumt » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:All my guys performing as expected. Barton playing more recently. He’s the best guard on that team.

Tyler Johnson not looking as 6 man worthy as I wanted, but he still plays D

Schroeder having a career year on great %

Hassan playing limited mins coming back from injury. Still beasting

Love Playing well and fits my team. Now I know how the other 29 nba teams feel. KP would look so perfect on my team.

Young playing great. Gay good in limited mins. Jarret Allen not playing and T.J. leaf has shown some flashes. OG playing well in limited mins.

And last bu not least. My boy Oquinn tearing **** up.


Whiteside isn't playing limited minutes because of injury. They benched his ass for arguing a call instead of getting back, resulting in points scored.

KOQ it's doing okay. 6 & 6 I think. Right?

Anyway, as you know from the rankings I did, I'm still a fan of your team.

--Mags :beer:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
Kemba Walker / Ish Smith / Felton
Eric Gordon / Dudley / Trier
Thabo Sefolosha / Dotson / Kornet
Gordon Hayward / Alex Len / Frye
Marc Gasol / Boban Marj. / Noah


Follow Elves on Twitter ---> magnumt6
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,731
And1: 4,725
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#94 » by Knicksfan20 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:32 pm

magnumt wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:All my guys performing as expected. Barton playing more recently. He’s the best guard on that team.

Tyler Johnson not looking as 6 man worthy as I wanted, but he still plays D

Schroeder having a career year on great %

Hassan playing limited mins coming back from injury. Still beasting

Love Playing well and fits my team. Now I know how the other 29 nba teams feel. KP would look so perfect on my team.

Young playing great. Gay good in limited mins. Jarret Allen not playing and T.J. leaf has shown some flashes. OG playing well in limited mins.

And last bu not least. My boy Oquinn tearing **** up.


Whiteside isn't playing limited minutes because of injury. They benched his ass for arguing a call instead of getting back, resulting in points scored.

KOQ it's doing okay. 6 & 6 I think. Right?

Anyway, as you know from the rankings I did, I'm still a fan of your team.

--Mags :beer:


Yeah but the first 1 or 2 games he played limited mins after returning from a bruised knee or something. Then the game you speak of happened.

Think even yesterday he played limited minutes. His first game he played 36 mins. Mostly every game after been in the 20s. I’m sure soon he will be playing extended minutes again. Oquinn has been a beast defensively also.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
User avatar
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 36,673
And1: 4,489
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Location: The game ain't in me no more. None of it.

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#95 » by Manhattan Project » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:Yeah but the first 1 or 2 games he played limited mins after returning from a bruised knee or something. Then the game you speak of happened.

Think even yesterday he played limited minutes. His first game he played 36 mins. Mostly every game after been in the 20s. I’m sure soon he will be playing extended minutes again. Oquinn has been a beast defensively also.


Don't mind Mags, hes down to like three useful players.
Utah Jazz
Drummond x Plumlee x Zeller
Jokic x Faried x Harrell
Barnes x Ross x Luwawu-Cabarrot
Crabbe x Curry x Burks
Russell x Mills x Bayless
Image
User avatar
Knicksfan20
RealGM
Posts: 17,731
And1: 4,725
Joined: Aug 19, 2006
       

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#96 » by Knicksfan20 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 am

Manhattan Project wrote:When you see 3tohead trying to hype up and justify that Jackson contract and your sitting on Gordon's contract.

Image

You have a team full of over achievers. Really nice.
Timberwolves: 69
C: Whiteside/Oquinn/J. Allen/Zizic
PF: Ibaka/T.Young/Anunoby/TJ Leaf
SF: Porter Jr/Anunoby/T.Young
SG: Barton/Young/Anunoby/Afflalo
PG: Schroder/Barrea/Exum
bringbackhoffa
General Manager
Posts: 7,696
And1: 1,798
Joined: Apr 18, 2007
     

Re: RE: Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#97 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:41 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:
Manhattan Project wrote:When you see 3tohead trying to hype up and justify that Jackson contract and your sitting on Gordon's contract.

Image

You have a team full of over achievers. Really nice.

That was my Gordon contract...smh

back to trusting the process!
A. Holiday (20), J. Clarkson (20)
D. Green (18), Wiggins (30)
Prince (32), Roberson (14)
Parker (30), JJJ (23), Siakam (17)
Bamba (26), Poeltl (10)

DNP: J. Grant, W. Chandler, G. Hill
Cap space: $50+
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#98 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:19 am

skal made Willy his bitch...
Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 26,687
And1: 18,653
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#99 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Cavs
PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Kris Dunn/Quinn Cook
SG: Josh Jackson/Donte Divencenzo/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Royce O'Neale
PF: Bam Adebayo/Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan
C: Deandre Ayton/Patrick Patterson/Justin Patton
User avatar
Greenie
RealGM
Posts: 54,555
And1: 27,322
Joined: Feb 25, 2010
Location: Reality
     

Re: Build A Franchise -Discussion Thread (part 8) 

Post#100 » by Greenie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Never draft players from the Kings.
SMH.
BAF - Pistons
C:Vucevic|Chandler|Kleber
F:Morris|Aminu|Scott
F:Thompson|Lee
G:Richardson|Trent Jr.
G:Brogdon|Joseph|Frazier
Head Coach - Dwane Casey
IR

Return to New York Knicks