ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,599

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1201 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Context wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
Tron Carter wrote:
Read on Twitter

can't stand this mfer

Huge fan of Bron but this made my blood boil.

I'm a fan of Lebrons as well but he crossed the line here...This scene is the closest comparision i could find:

I can no longer respect this guy...

I hope we destroy him in game 81 and 82...I hope none of these guys forget about him disrespecting our logo...

How is taking a photo with the logo is disrespecting lol

More like planting the idea of King of New York and associating himself with the Knicks logo like a true zen master so casuals would be more accepting after the LeDecision in summer

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,281

Post#1202 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

edgarz wrote:Jesus SAS **** on KP/Frank/Kanter on his radio show

SAS the Donald Trump of sportscasters. Let me dump on a "coastal elite city" to appeal to middle American rubes so they support me even though I don't give a sh*t about them, but appreciate their votes/money/clicks
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,918

Post#1203 » by F N 11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Red Vines wrote:KP got blocked by Lebron on back to back possessions in the fourth, he's got to figure that out because he's too tall for that ****.

I agree, he gotta figure the refs out.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,436

Post#1204 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Let's look ahead on Frank and forget about whether he should shoot more now or not: If this guy can get up to least 13-15 PPG with efficiency by his third year, he'll be a killer. 14 PPG, 9 APG, 5 RPG, 2.5 SPG, low TOs, leading the O and D. We'd be set for years with Floor General Frank.
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#1205 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

El Poochio wrote:
Context wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Huge fan of Bron but this made my blood boil.

I'm a fan of Lebrons as well but he crossed the line here...This scene is the closest comparision i could find:

I hope we destroy him in game 81 and 82...I hope none of these guys forget about him disrespecting our logo...

More like planting the idea of King of New York and associating himself with the Knicks logo like a true zen master so casuals would be more accepting after the LeDecision in summer

Huh? The guy is standing on your logo and proclaiming himself 'king of NY' after insulting our rookie and trading words with Kanter and you're telling me this is about him 'coming to NY'?

How about **** LeBron? Have some pride. I don't want this douchebag crybaby here in NY. I'd rather watch Lance Thomas shooting bricks than this guy n a Knick uniform.
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#1206 » by BKlutch » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

blueNorange wrote:
OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Wow, Knicks are idiots, you really want to tick off the best player in basketball?

Hahaha idiots

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Frank started it...

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:LeBron should really be worried about Nitlillika and his 4 ppg lol

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:That's complete nonsense, they incidentally ran into each-other and then Nitilikina put his hands on him prompting LeBron to then stand there at him like the boss over him that he is. It's a little bit of competitive nature, not LeBron's fault the kid got his feelings hurt and his buddy had to run to his rescue

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Haha wow look at all the trash talking on Cavs.

NYK won a title when last?

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:What am I salty about? You guys are the ones trashing talking your 4time defending Eastern Champs. I am sitting here fine enjoying at least an exciting game, just not so much a pretty game.

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Funny hearing all these Knick fans trash talk LeBron when their franchise was on their knees begging him to come to NYK in 2010.

Funny how a 7-6 record really seems to bring out the NYK fans again.

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Haha at all the trash talk in full force tonight.

The only team that have any room to trash talk Cleveland is the GS Warriors.

When we revisit this crap in April while Cavs are dominating the East again, I hope you all come back to say hello!

OsuCavsfan103 wrote:Seriously thank god, not a worse collective of people thank New Yorkers.

but he comes in peace :nod: :laugh:

Please save this until April. We will use it as an epitaph when we bury LeBron and his Cavaliers' playoff hopes.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,918

Post#1207 » by F N 11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

El Poochio wrote:
Context wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Huge fan of Bron but this made my blood boil.

Yall clearly dont know what disrespect is

His favorite playground? King of New York? F*ck this fool. Its disrespectful.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,223

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse 

Post#1208 » by Context » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:My dude Frank was Tight. He just walked off after it was over. **** yall Mofos...

I noticed that- and I liked it...
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1209 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

K P 6 wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Context wrote:

Pooch not American so Forgive him... :lol:
El Poochio

Post#1210 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Context wrote:

Huh? The guy is standing on your logo and proclaiming himself 'king of NY' after insulting our rookie and trading words with Kanter and you're telling me this is about him 'coming to NY'?

How about **** LeBron? Have some pride. I don't want this douchebag crybaby here in NY. I'd rather watch Lance Thomas shooting bricks than this guy n a Knick uniform.

How is that disrespecting the logo though?

CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,486

Post#1211 » by CharlesOakley » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Frank is more mature than LeBron. Let that sink in.

LeBron has acted unprofessionally many times in his career and has never had to grow up. From "the announcement", to him constantly talking about what he is going to do in 2 years, to crapping on his home team etc. His retirement can't come soon enough.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1212 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:21 pm

El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

Because he using the Picture to say we are his bitches. When the picture was taken, it was just a regular picture. But once he saw it, which it appeared somewhere else first. He used it to disrespect the Knicks and NYC with it. Context is King. He is 100% disrespecting the Knicks and NYC with this picture standing on our logo.
CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,486

Post#1213 » by CharlesOakley » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:22 pm

El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

I'm sorry but you are being obtuse. He is clearly and intentionally disrespecting our team. Stop nut riding the greatest man-baby in NBA history.
El Poochio

Post#1214 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

K P 6 wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
Context wrote:

Ocho Cinco would have kissed the star

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,436

Post#1215 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

It's not. If anything it's the opposite. Again he's obsessed with New York City, the Knicks, Broadway, etc. He loves it. He can't get enough.

He wouldn't be sending out a pic of him on the Clippers logo. If Bron thought he could somehow get positive attention and avoid negative press, he'd play for the Knicks next year with KP. Oops I did it again.
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#1216 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

It's not. If anything it's the opposite. Again he's obsessed with New York City, the Knicks, Broadway, etc. He loves it. He can't get enough.

He wouldn't be sending out a pic of him on the Clippers logo. If Bron thought he could somehow get positive attention and avoid negative press, he'd play for the Knicks next year with KP. Oops I did it again.

We don't want LeBron. He can go be a crybaby on any other franchise. Not NY. Not my team.
El Poochio

Post#1217 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

Because he using the Picture to say we are his bitches. When the picture was taken, it was just a regular picture. But once he saw it, which it appeared somewhere else first. He used it to disrespect the Knicks and NYC with it. Context is King. He is 100% disrespecting the Knicks and NYC with this picture standing on our logo.

So he is using the logo to disrespect the city and the Knicks, not disrespecting the logo itself

I see it differently, I think he always wanted to beast against Knicks in the grandest stage of the world, just like his role model MJ, but never even got the chance cuz Knicks in his time wasnt even relevant, so he is doing these now comically as he doesnt have much time left in his career making him look like a fool, for a pretty much irrelevant regular season game

El Poochio

Post#1218 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
MP4LIFE wrote:

He is enamored with the Knicks logo imo

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1219 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm

El Poochio wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

So he is using the logo to disrespect the city and the Knicks, not disrespecting the logo itself

I see it differently, I think he always wanted to beast against Knicks in the grandest stage of the world, just like his role model MJ, but never even got the chance cuz Knicks in his time wasnt even relevant, so he is doing these now comically as he doesnt have much time left in his career making him look like a fool, for a pretty much irrelevant regular season game

Well you not a New Yorker, and dont have any connection to the city as your home. So of course you see it differently. MJ would have never done that so he damn sure not following his role model. MJ may have beaten the Knicks....But he had the MOST RESPECT for the Knicks out of ANY TEAM IN THE NBA.
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,820

Post#1220 » by spree2kawhi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Should have gone through Kanter down the stretch.

Return to New York Knicks