ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, Knickstape1214, Thorn, King of Canada, GONYK, NoLayupRule, mrpoetryNmotion, Thugger HBC, Deeeez Knicks, j4remi

Knickerbock
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,571
And1: 803
Joined: Feb 12, 2016
 

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1261 » by Knickerbock » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Moral of the story:

Derrick Rose is cancer and teams win when he isn't playing for them
User avatar
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
Posts: 4,816
And1: 8,948
Joined: Feb 28, 2015
Location: Sunnydale
       

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1262 » by Triple C » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Read on Twitter
Image
BasicBall
RealGM
Posts: 11,067
And1: 360
Joined: Jul 18, 2003

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1263 » by BasicBall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Triple C wrote:
Read on Twitter



I love this squad...**** a tank :nod: But we are on some real WWE-ish...but I like that they fire back.
"When I look back, I might be mad that I paid this attention"
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument :nod:
User avatar
IAmTheBest
Rookie
Posts: 1,202
And1: 927
Joined: Oct 26, 2014
     

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1264 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 pm

TruthBeTold wrote:Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss yesterday's game.


wow.

this fuqtard is an absolute embarrassment to knicks fans. just man up like kellerman and say you aint a knicks fan anymore. we all know you roll with the lakers and slobber over lebron all day anyway

if we had a competent owner he would be banning asshats like this from the garden not fuqing OAK

SAS is worse than rappaport
User avatar
IAmTheBest
Rookie
Posts: 1,202
And1: 927
Joined: Oct 26, 2014
     

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1265 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Sark wrote:KP about to be on Michael Kay show.


Put Horny on the line too so both of them can apologize to Knicks fans :)

apologize for what?

giving us the most hope weve had in a long ass time?

rekindling the spirit of the 90s knicks?

not pussing out in front of lebron?
User avatar
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47,879
And1: 11,488
Joined: Oct 10, 2003
   

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1266 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:
Image
User avatar
Appleshampoo
Pro Prospect
Posts: 993
And1: 123
Joined: Sep 27, 2008
     

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1267 » by Appleshampoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:05 pm

El Poochio wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

LOL. This is a matter of critical importance.


Yeah I didnt realize he was on logo now I see why some would interpret as disrespecting the logo itself as symbol to standing above the Knicks or walking over the Knicks, but doesnt change the fact its not like he prevented Knicks being champions or even factoring a little he actually helping us with losses at this point so debronluded

That turd LeBron dribbled over the Knicks logo a couple times to get the Instagram photo he wanted. I wish I saw him on the subway but now I'll make an Insta to tell him he never had the cajones to play for the Knicks. Dude really thinks he is larger then life and can talk trash about us for no apparent reason but his own obsession. You might be larger then life most places LeBron but not in New York.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
Clyde_Style
RealGM
Posts: 20,457
And1: 5,496
Joined: Jul 12, 2009

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1268 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
TruthBeTold wrote:Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss yesterday's game.


wow.

this fuqtard is an absolute embarrassment to knicks fans. just man up like kellerman and say you aint a knicks fan anymore. we all know you roll with the lakers and slobber over lebron all day anyway

if we had a competent owner he would be banning asshats like this from the garden not fuqing OAK

SAS is worse than rappaport


I know Max from boxing, so I can only imagine that Max's face has a shoot me now please look when this fuktard is blathering away.
...............................................................................Image
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 14,098
And1: 12,587
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1269 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Shump is about to teach us about love.... :-?


ORLANDO MAGIC

C: G. Dieng | R. Holmes
PF J. Green | C. Diallo
SF B. Ingram | Cool Beas
SG K. Middleton | 2K Ferg
PG M. Fultz | T. Rozier

JC | D Reed | I. Whitehead | W. Ellington |B. Johnson
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 14,098
And1: 12,587
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1270 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 pm

KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: G. Dieng | R. Holmes
PF J. Green | C. Diallo
SF B. Ingram | Cool Beas
SG K. Middleton | 2K Ferg
PG M. Fultz | T. Rozier

JC | D Reed | I. Whitehead | W. Ellington |B. Johnson
User avatar
N Y K
General Manager
Posts: 8,194
And1: 3,487
Joined: Jan 18, 2015
       

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1271 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 pm

BasicBall wrote:
Triple C wrote:
Read on Twitter



I love this squad...**** a tank :nod: But we are on some real WWE-ish...but I like that they fire back.
"When I look back, I might be mad that I paid this attention"

This is a perfect response. They should shut this thread and all social media posting after it
Kristaps + Frank + Willy + Timmy
User avatar
N Y K
General Manager
Posts: 8,194
And1: 3,487
Joined: Jan 18, 2015
       

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1272 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kristaps + Frank + Willy + Timmy
User avatar
IAmTheBest
Rookie
Posts: 1,202
And1: 927
Joined: Oct 26, 2014
     

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1273 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
IAmTheBest wrote:
TruthBeTold wrote:Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss yesterday's game.


wow.

this fuqtard is an absolute embarrassment to knicks fans. just man up like kellerman and say you aint a knicks fan anymore. we all know you roll with the lakers and slobber over lebron all day anyway

if we had a competent owner he would be banning asshats like this from the garden not fuqing OAK

SAS is worse than rappaport


I know Max from boxing, so I can only imagine that Max's face has a shoot me now please look when this fuktard is blathering away.


Image
User avatar
IAmTheBest
Rookie
Posts: 1,202
And1: 927
Joined: Oct 26, 2014
     

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1274 » by IAmTheBest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.


i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey
User avatar
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
Posts: 16,527
And1: 8,809
Joined: May 19, 2015
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
       

Re: RE: Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1275 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Appleshampoo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:That's weird -- I thought I saw a pic of him standing near the logo. But then I see one where he's standing on it.

LOL. This is a matter of critical importance.


Yeah I didnt realize he was on logo now I see why some would interpret as disrespecting the logo itself as symbol to standing above the Knicks or walking over the Knicks, but doesnt change the fact its not like he prevented Knicks being champions or even factoring a little he actually helping us with losses at this point so debronluded

That turd LeBron dribbled over the Knicks logo a couple times to get the Instagram photo he wanted. I wish I saw him on the subway but now I'll make an Insta to tell him he never had the cajones to play for the Knicks. Dude really thinks he is larger then life and can talk trash about us for no apparent reason but his own obsession. You might be larger then life most places LeBron but not in New York.

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app


Lol at self crowning wankers just cuz they beat some historically bad Knicks teams in regular season

Also tell him he is never been the same player since he let Phil Jackson get in his head
Minnesota TimberWolves

G: Lonzo Ball | DSJ | D. Bembry
G: Donovan Mitchell | Rodney McGruder | D. Reed
F: Jaylen Brown | Josh Jackson | Justin Jackson
F: Jayson Tatum | Trevor Booker | C. Swanigan
C: Joel Embiid | JaVale McGee | Jakob Pöltl

BAT18 - The Young Wolf Rises
User avatar
N Y K
General Manager
Posts: 8,194
And1: 3,487
Joined: Jan 18, 2015
       

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1276 » by N Y K » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm

These petty war events really show how corny the league is now and how many people do not understand basketball... Shi'ts disgusting
Kristaps + Frank + Willy + Timmy
User avatar
AllanHoustonFan
RealGM
Posts: 25,355
And1: 3,949
Joined: Jun 27, 2010
     

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1277 » by AllanHoustonFan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm

TruthBeTold wrote:Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman discuss yesterday's game.


Nobody got time for Uncle Tom and his cooning ways.
#TankForDoncic?
User avatar
SelbyCobra
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,790
And1: 5,728
Joined: May 25, 2011

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1278 » by SelbyCobra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.


i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey


Yeah, they disappear you.
Image
User avatar
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
Posts: 14,098
And1: 12,587
Joined: Jul 26, 2004
Location: Brooklyn(Medina) NYC

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1279 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 pm

IAmTheBest wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.


i mean he's a foreigner lol

maybe they do things differently in turkey



Nah. I think thats universal man code. Listen, Lebron aint no small dude. So while Kanter showed Heart, there was a bit of nervousness by him as well if you ask me. He 1000% gets an E for Effort, but like I said, he was only in 75% Goon mode :lol: . Next time he needs to be 100% in it, cause players will say he scared on the low. Which I don't think he is.
ORLANDO MAGIC

C: G. Dieng | R. Holmes
PF J. Green | C. Diallo
SF B. Ingram | Cool Beas
SG K. Middleton | 2K Ferg
PG M. Fultz | T. Rozier

JC | D Reed | I. Whitehead | W. Ellington |B. Johnson
User avatar
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 47,879
And1: 11,488
Joined: Oct 10, 2003
   

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1280 » by KnicksGod » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:27 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:



Its the only part I did not like. He was only in 75% Goon mode. You cant be Gully and dont look someone in the eye. Sign of weakness in the Jungle.


To me it felt like he had the advantage on Bron. Don't even need to look at you bro. I know what you mean -- it goes back to Rocky that Drago was looking Rocky in the eye and Rocky wasn't returning the favor in the first fight. But I liked Enes's touch here. He's showing that he doesn't respect Bron.
Image

Return to New York Knicks