ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Re: PG Thread: 4th qtr collapse - PhishKeys pg. 18 

Post#1321 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:48 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:The City took notice on this dude. Even Puffy and Fab.....is like whaaaa....

I never heard from them when Melo used to welcome Lebron here with a hug and an ass grab.

as if you was checking for them :lol:. You would not even know about this unless I posted it.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,686

Post#1322 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:The City took notice on this dude. Even Puffy and Fab.....is like whaaaa....

I never heard from them when Melo used to welcome Lebron here with a hug and an ass grab.

as if you was checking for them :lol:. You would not even know about this unless I posted it.

No, I wasn't checking for anything. You posted it. I read it. Then I posted I query as a response.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1323 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:54 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

No, I wasn't checking for anything. You posted it. I read it. Then I posted I query as a response.

You have no Query as a response, cause you did not ask a question, you made a statement.

Maybe YOU dont know what you are talking about.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1324 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

You have no Query as a response, cause you did not ask a question, you made a statement.

1. That doesn't address whatever the fck your initial response was about? Care to explain or continue to deflect?

2. Am I wrong in my "response"? Did they or did they not? Try and deal with facts instead of some stupid mind fck shyt going on in your head.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1325 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

1. That doesn't address whatever the fck your initial response was about? Care to explain or continue to deflect?

2. Am I wrong in my "response"? Did they or did they not? Try and deal with facts instead of some stupid mind fck shyt going on in your head.

Looks like you are deflecting by saying some foolish schit, then lying and said you asked a question. :lol:

My initial response has to do with you said you never heard from them... How the **** would you hear from them if you are not even aware of anything they ever say. Yes you are wrong in your response.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1326 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Looks like you are deflecting by saying some foolish schit, then lying and said you asked a question. :lol:

My initial response has to do with you said you never heard from them... How the **** would you hear from them if you are not even aware of anything they ever say. Yes you are wrong in your response.

I see what you're doing. When I want to get into an argument, I'll let you know.

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1327 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

When I want to get into an argument with you, I'll let YOU know.

did not watch the video, but Better yet...When you actually have a real query, and not a blunt statement....let me know. :lol:
Rock Bottom
Analyst
And1: 1,280

Post#1328 » by Rock Bottom » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:47 am

*looks around*

everyone goin for each other at like 10 games in season

everything looking normal as usual.. carry on
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1329 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:04 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

did not watch the video, but Better yet...When you actually have a real query, and not a blunt statement....let me know. :lol:

Douche bag, was my statement wrong?
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1330 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Douche bag, was my statement wrong?

Your statement is based on nothing. You basically have no knowledge of what they say or do on ANYTHING, but talk about you never heard them say something when James came to NY, as a negative against them. You basically saying "where were you at before" You got Melo on your mind so much, you even brought his name up in regards to making a statement about people you know little about. Your statement is pointless. Its so pointless, you tried to switch gears, and pose it as a query which it never was the first place. :crazy:

As Far as a Douche Bag? Find a better insult... :lol:

On another note...

I did stay at a holiday inn last night, and brought you this mug so you can catch your tears in it.... :lol:

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,931

Post#1331 » by F N 11 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm

There was literally an Instagram post with Wade, lebron, and Melo sipping wine and hanging before the knicks game. The heat then trashed the knicks the next night. People were saying he's allowed to have friends blah blah. Im glad the city is getting its edge back. Its been a while since even players were asking the crowd to get louder.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,992

Post#1332 » by god shammgod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:49 pm

half the league is friends with each other. it really doesn't stop them from competing in any way.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#1333 » by god shammgod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

and also, this has always gone on. ewing and oakley were close friends with jordan. ewing was close with zo obviously. those were 2 of our biggest rivalries.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1334 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:27 pm

god shammgod wrote:and also, this has always gone on. ewing and oakley were close friends with jordan. ewing was close with zo obviously. those were 2 of our biggest rivalries.

Bird and MAgic were friends... :lol:
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#1335 » by god shammgod » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
god shammgod wrote:and also, this has always gone on. ewing and oakley were close friends with jordan. ewing was close with zo obviously. those were 2 of our biggest rivalries.

magic and Isaiah used to kiss each other :lol:
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1336 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 pm

god shammgod wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

I wanted to bring that up...but well you know... :lol:
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,375
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#1337 » by BKlutch » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:37 pm

KnicksGod wrote:I think we are all missing the highlight of the night really ... more important than a W or L. It's the fact that Kanter gets as close to LeBron's face as possible, yelling as loudly as possible, while never looking at LeBron's face :lol:

THIS.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Context
RealGM
And1: 12,349

Post#1338 » by Context » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 pm

i cant wait for us to play lebron again...then we are going to really see what our guys are made of
LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
newyorker4ever
RealGM
And1: 4,547

Post#1339 » by newyorker4ever » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:47 pm

god shammgod wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1340 » by Greenie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:47 pm

god shammgod wrote:half the league is friends with each other. it really doesn't stop them from competing in any way.

This.
People stay on nonsense.

Return to New York Knicks