ImageImageImageImageImage

Let's stop and get a FrankfROOTER - Franktalk #3

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

RealGM
And1: 39,217

Re: Let's stop and get a FrankfROOTER - Franktalk #3 

Post#1961 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:This Mofo 2010 got Frank Dick in his mouth :lol: . All he do is talk about the cat all day long. Talk about an Obession. Dude makes more posts on frank than the people who rock with him. I would not even waste no time with that clown. All his is a troll at this point trying to igg people on that like the cat. See thru his cornball schit and ignore him. Dude just wants to pop schit about frank 24/7. Pay him no mind.

If I got Frank dicc in my mouth, n*gga you got his long arms and fingers up your bootyhole. You ole dyck in da booty jailhouse ass n*gga. You dusty Brooklyn Brawler crackbaby ass. That's why you like all your prospects to have reach. Love a dude who can fondle your nuts while you smash, don'tcha?

:lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1962 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:19 am

2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:
Problematic? Nah, I just don't take no sideways schit from nobody. I'm not gonna back down when cats start popping schit to me. Unlike you, who let a nygga bich you today.

:lol:

**** STFU. Your Bitchass still have not made the call to this day. You dont want no smoke at all. Your **** ass was still asking for me IG the last time we spoke like a hoe.

I aint bitch Mecca. I did bitch you thoe since you still aint show up yet. FOH.

Oh you back you hoodbooger dustbucket ass n*gga?

Who you bitch? If you call hitting Mariah Carey octave notes biching somebody then your gansta weak I suppose.

**** you just have Jokes. Thats Right on I barked on your ass. I damn sure aint have no MArey voice. Thats your game...come in here and front and tell jokes. We Both know that last time we spoke I said cut the BS and Lets rumble when is the date.... I aint see you yet still. MY gangsta so weak that you have yet to see me. :lol:

You was still asking for my IG like a hoe does, yet it clicked to me you never offered yours up. Mofo said ask about me...yet I dont know his name. Do I ask for Ric Flair. No wonder you like wreselting so much. You into fake schit. You prob just want to see what I look lke with your Gay ass. You can front for everyone here tell all the Jokes you want. All I know is the TRUTH....that when it came time to scrap and handle the biz....you nowhere to be found. We in the same city, yet you procrastinating and coming up with every excuse so I cant tap that Jaw. I am Hooboooger dusty Brooklyn dude ,that your cornball ass still have not called me to scrap. You a waste of time in every sense. You popped all that thoro schit and still missing in action. You still on my dick cause you worrying about what went down with me and Mecca.

Remember when you called me the last time How I answered the phone?.... "What up Cornball"... cause thats what you are

Im not even going to go back and forth with you after this. You just a lame in here cracking Jokes all day long like a bird....Like I said. I aint Bitch Mecca. I bitched YOU.

Have your rec in here. All I know is that phone call never happened so its a waste of time with a sucker with you.

- Dusty Brooklyn dude Out....
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,127

Post#1963 » by Tron Carter » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 am

2010 wrote:These biches in they feelings over a teenager? :lol:

Grown men swimming in they emotions, not even over another grown man. But over a teenager :lol:

ya’ll get in your feelings in the draft thread everyday and none of those teenagers play for the knicks.
R.I.P Black Mamba
whocares1
General Manager
And1: 5,976

Post#1964 » by whocares1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:22 am

Omg Im sitting here dying at this thread y'all wild..
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#1965 » by Fury » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
**** STFU. Your Bitchass still have not made the call to this day. You dont want no smoke at all. Your **** ass was still asking for me IG the last time we spoke like a hoe.

Who you bitch? If you call hitting Mariah Carey octave notes biching somebody then your gansta weak I suppose.

**** you just have Jokes. Thats Right on I barked on your ass. I damn sure aint have no MArey voice. Thats your game...come in here and front and tell jokes. We Both know that last time we spoke I said cut the BS and Lets rumble when is the date.... I aint see you yet still. MY gangsta so weak that you have yet to see me. :lol:

You was still asking for my IG like a hoe does, yet it clicked to me you never offered yours up. Mofo said ask about me...yet I dont know his name. Do I ask for Ric Flair. No wonder you like wreselting so much. You into fake schit. You prob just want to see what I look lke with your Gay ass. You can front for everyone here tell all the Jokes you want. All I know is the TRUTH....that when it came time to scrap and handle the biz....you nowhere to be found. We in the same city, yet you procrastinating and coming up with every excuse so I cant tap that Jaw. I am Hooboooger dusty Brooklyn dude ,that your cornball ass still have not called me to scrap. You a waste of time in every sense. You popped all that thoro schit and still missing in action. You still on my dick cause you worrying about what went down with me and Mecca.

Remember when you called me the last time How I answered the phone?.... "What up Cornball"... cause thats what you are

Im not even going to go back and forth with you after this. You just a lame in here cracking Jokes all day long like a bird....Like I said. I aint Bitch Mecca. I bitched YOU.

Have your rec in here. All I know is that phone call never happened so its a waste of time with a sucker with you.

RealGM

Post#1966 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Aight superthug Brooklyn boy. Come to Straight St. & Broadway in Paterson now.

kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#1967 » by kane2021 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:25 am

mpharris36 wrote:
kane2021 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
I don't care about whats best for the team? Da fuq are u talking about? I want to use this 1 and a half while KP is out to see what Frank can or can't do. How do we know whats best for the team if don't give someone a chance. Frank biggest impact IMO will be being a playmaker and defending the point guard position. Sure you can play him alongside a playmaking wing but moving him to a off ball roll makes ZERO sense right now.

And the fact winning or whats "best" for the team shouldn't matter right now because losses actually benefit the team I dont' see how your point makes any sense.

First. Please don’t get fresh with me. This isn’t the proper environment for that. Doesn’t allow me to respond the way I’m accustomed to. If you’re into that type action I’m sure you understand.

Second. Right after you’re fresh with your mouth. You again state what YOU want to see. Which was my entire point to begin with.

Apparently there’s been a misunderstanding. I thought you were breaking the ice. Obviously that isn’t the case.

man I have no clue what your getting at. Unless we speak for knicks management...what else can I say but what "I" want. What "I" want and what the knicks do are mutually exclusive since I have no connections with the knicks organization here and neither does anyone else. So everyone has an opinion because that is what this forum is about. We can't change what what the knicks do we can only comment on what they do...and its not like the knicks have been a model franchise in doing the right thing over the past...I don't know 20 or so year?

So maybe my thought process is frank success/development long term will in turn help the knicks succeed...such a novel idea.

So just sit back and watch. These guys spend more time with these players than we get to see on camera. This franchise for as long as it has sucked has a long laundry list of players that they’ve picked up and made better. Even when we were competing in the Ewing era we took players that were raw and dismissed and made them contributors.

The problem with this franchise isn’t developing players. It’s giving up early on assets for quick fixes. We’re not doing that right for the first time in decades.

Think about it real hard. Think of how many players this franchise has taken who were sinking and made into better players. I thought about it myself. It’s staggering. If frank has IT, we’ll get it.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#1968 » by Fury » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:25 am

Lirl
Maury2423
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,543

Post#1969 » by Maury2423 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 am

whocares1 wrote:Can the people that support Frank at least admit that his play alone has not warranted him a starting spot on the team? I understand the whole "play him cuz we suck" but can you admit it's not because he's played well..

Idk if I've seen anybody actually say that he's been playing well and he should start because of his actual play. Frank played very well a few months ago but he hasn't been able to put together a few good games in a row since then.

It seems like most of the ppl who have given up on Frank have problems with comprehension. Yeh sure you'll get one random dude say that Frank is playing great and the ppl that don't like Frank start acting as if the board is praising him on his play right now.

Again, I haven't seen many posters, if any at all, that have been saying Frank deserves to start because of his play. But maybe I missed something since I don't live on this website.

It's as clear as day Frank has been bad for a while now and his play hasn't warranted him to be starting but at this point they need to be playing him 25mpg consistently. And none of that bs of 10min here, 3 minthere, 2min here.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,405

Post#1970 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:27 am

Maury2423 wrote:
whocares1 wrote:Can the people that support Frank at least admit that his play alone has not warranted him a starting spot on the team? I understand the whole "play him cuz we suck" but can you admit it's not because he's played well..

Idk if I've seen anybody actually say that he's been playing well and he should start because of his actual play. Frank played very well a few months ago but he hasn't been able to put together a few good games in a row since then.

It seems like most of the ppl who have given up on Frank have problems with comprehension. Yeh sure you'll get one random dude say that Frank is playing great and the ppl that don't like Frank start acting as if the board is praising him on his play right now.

Again, I haven't seen many posters, if any at all, that have been saying Frank deserves to start because of his play. But maybe I missed something since I don't live on this website.

It's as clear as day Frank has been bad for a while now and his play hasn't warranted him to be starting but at this point they need to be playing him 25mpg consistently. And none of that bs of 10min here, 3 minthere, 2min here.

that's what i been saying! if he getting the minutes, why cry about him not starting?
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,604

Post#1971 » by mpharris36 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

just like jack has be trash and mudiay has been meh all year with awful defense. Burke a backup so he shouldn't be in this conversation...

my point is while frank hasn't separated himself (expected) I agree he's also been inconsistent and bad at times but he also hasn't been worse either because each player brings something different to the table. I think playing a majority of his minutes along with the starters would only help him improve. Playing inconsistent minutes off the bench with suspect bench pieces playing alongside him IMO doesn't do him any favors to shine.

bro what difference does it make? our starting lineup is full of bums, and so is our bench. you actin like he's not going to play with KP.

you don't think running the P&R with Kanter opens up more things than KOQ?

You don't think playing alonside side a combination of playing alongside THjr/Lee opens up more things on offense than playing alongside Lance Thomas?

We've been over this. Frank played so well with KP especially down the stretch of games because there games complimented each other and they fed of each others play.

I'm all about balance. Each player having a distinct role. Why would you play 3 guys who's offense isn't there strong suit...frank/LT/KOQ together and play 3 players who's defensive isn't there strong suit Mudiay/Beasley/Kanter

what sense does that make?

thats in balance on a roster. that is BAD coaching!
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
RealGM

Post#1972 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:30 am

Illmatic is a bich, straight up. Scared to reveal his identity. Ok, I just gave him a location where we can meet. Lets see if Mr. E-Gully is going to show up. I will be on Straight St. & Broadway in Paterson. Call me when you arrive my dude. Fucck revealing who you are or providing your IG so I know who to look for. Just call me when you arrive. I'll be right there. I will give him 2.5 hrs (by midnight). It don't take nowwhere near that long to get there from BK. Even this broke ass roach roommate having n*gga can get there without a car in that time frame. Lets see if he who he says he is.

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1973 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 am

Yo when I typed that I said Fury would be mad. Yo Fury its all love bro. lol
RealGM

Post#1974 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:33 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:Yo when I typed that I said Fury would be mad. Yo Fury its all love bro. lol

On my way to the meeting spot. See you there pussy :lol:

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,604

Post#1975 » by mpharris36 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 am

kane2021 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
kane2021 wrote:First. Please don’t get fresh with me. This isn’t the proper environment for that. Doesn’t allow me to respond the way I’m accustomed to. If you’re into that type action I’m sure you understand.

Second. Right after you’re fresh with your mouth. You again state what YOU want to see. Which was my entire point to begin with.

Apparently there’s been a misunderstanding. I thought you were breaking the ice. Obviously that isn’t the case.

man I have no clue what your getting at. Unless we speak for knicks management...what else can I say but what "I" want. What "I" want and what the knicks do are mutually exclusive since I have no connections with the knicks organization here and neither does anyone else. So everyone has an opinion because that is what this forum is about. We can't change what what the knicks do we can only comment on what they do...and its not like the knicks have been a model franchise in doing the right thing over the past...I don't know 20 or so year?

So maybe my thought process is frank success/development long term will in turn help the knicks succeed...such a novel idea.

So just sit back and watch. These guys spend more time with these players than we get to see on camera. This franchise for as long as it has sucked has a long laundry list of players that they’ve picked up and made better. Even when we were competing in the Ewing era we took players that were raw and dismissed and made them contributors.

The problem with this franchise isn’t developing players. It’s giving up early on assets for quick fixes. We’re not doing that right for the first time in decades.

Think about it real hard. Think of how many players this franchise has taken who were sinking and made into better players. I thought about it myself. It’s staggering. If frank has IT, we’ll get it.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Im not sure I agree...take away the ewing era for a second that was our last successful era. No more Riley here...I am not agreeing with you here. Would you like to list off the players who you think we made better that also were productive for the team?

I'm curious, you feel we have been a stable franchise over lets say the last 15 years in developing and sustaining players success...because I am clearly missing that part.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,405

Post#1976 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:36 am

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
just like jack has be trash and mudiay has been meh all year with awful defense. Burke a backup so he shouldn't be in this conversation...

my point is while frank hasn't separated himself (expected) I agree he's also been inconsistent and bad at times but he also hasn't been worse either because each player brings something different to the table. I think playing a majority of his minutes along with the starters would only help him improve. Playing inconsistent minutes off the bench with suspect bench pieces playing alongside him IMO doesn't do him any favors to shine.

bro what difference does it make? our starting lineup is full of bums, and so is our bench. you actin like he's not going to play with KP.

you don't think running the P&R with Kanter opens up more things than KOQ?

You don't think playing alonside side a combination of playing alongside THjr/Lee opens up more things on offense than playing alongside Lance Thomas?

We've been over this. Frank played so well with KP especially down the stretch of games because there games complimented each other and they fed of each others play.

I'm all about balance. Each player having a distinct role. Why would you play 3 guys who's offense isn't there strong suit...frank/LT/KOQ together and play 3 players who's defensive isn't there strong suit Mudiay/Beasley/Kanter

what sense does that make?

thats in balance on a roster. that is BAD coaching!

frank is going to get time to play with everyone. i highly doubt jeff is going to play frank strictly with lance/kyle and the other 2nd unit guys. i think jeff is gonna use him a combo guard, so you will see him playin the 1, 2, staggered minutes with starters/bench... etc

but even still, it's not a big deal who he plays with right now. he just need to get his feet wet and get into a rhythm. that should be the goal right now.

plus, if dude can play, he can ball out with anyone next to him.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1977 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:37 am

This dude is in Patterson NJ. This mofo not even in Queens. Im Done. he knows damn Well Im not coming to patterson NJ from BK. More games.. After talking all this NYC schit. He telling me to come to NJ. I done seen it all. Listen when your bitch ass in NYC let me know. You prob not even a queens dude. You prob from out there fronting. Now it all makes sense.
Dantares
Head Coach
And1: 2,754

Post#1978 » by Dantares » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:38 am

This is too much. Can one of the mods lock this thread and start a new Frank thread that is actually on topic. Wow I have never seen this much fighting on an internet message board.
"No protectors here. No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall like all the others."

ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Post#1979 » by ChaosHamster » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:38 am

:nonono: :noway:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,532

Post#1980 » by Fat Kat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 am

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®

Return to New York Knicks