ImageImageImageImageImage

Let's stop and get a FrankfROOTER - Franktalk #3

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Re: Let's stop and get a FrankfROOTER - Franktalk #3 

Post#1981 » by ChaosHamster » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 am

Dantares wrote:This is too much. Can one of the mods lock this thread and start a new Frank thread that is actually on topic. Wow I have never seen this much fighting on an internet message board.

Why I'am not surprised Illmatic is involved. :lol:

Its alright, someone probably just attacked him so hes just defending himself. :lol:

:nonono:
RealGM
And1: 39,136

Post#1982 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Tell your mom i said hi.

Ok. After your Mom Wipes off her mouth. I will get on that ASAP. I Got you.

Wait a minute........i was adopted and my mom is actually transgender so you be getting your d**k sucked by a dude....lol.

But your mom....yeah that **** was.......horrible. Tell that chick to quit stalking me.

Nah b, only thing this n*gga moms stalking is a crack pipe.

This why he so angry, crack babies have those kind of issues

:lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant

Post#1983 » by ChaosHamster » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 am

Just turn in Ladies Singles figure skating and relax, my dudes.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1984 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 am

newyorker4ever wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

Tell your mom i said hi.

Ok. After your Mom Wipes off her mouth. I will get on that ASAP. I Got you.

Wait a minute........i was adopted and my mom is actually transgender so you be getting your d**k sucked by a dude....lol.

But your mom....yeah that **** was.......horrible. Tell that chick to quit stalking me.

Thanks for telling me your moms is a transgender. Makes sense why you the Bitch you are. How can you be after my moms when you on my dick so much. You should pay attention to her more and get off my dick. You just a cornball stalker. It never fails you always in my business and quoting me... So thank you for being my Fan...I will have that autographed picture for your girl and you soon.
seren
RealGM
And1: 4,195

Post#1985 » by seren » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 am

whocares1 wrote:
seren wrote:
whocares1 wrote:
Lol. Realgm right here.

Realgm as in?
Knicks draft Tim Hardaway JR in 2013. Steve Mills takes over as GM and vice president the same off-season.
Six months later Phil Jackson is hired as president of basketball operations.
Phil Jackson trades Hardaway for a player who lasts a season on the Knicks.
Phil Jackson is fired.
Steve Mills give 71 million dollars to bring Hardaway home.

Knicks gonna be Knicks. We have no power over this. All we are doing is point the obvious.

Just because Mills didn't want to give up Hardaway doesn't mean he's intentionally sabotaging Frank's career because he hates Phil. It's really silly to think that. If Frank played well and didn't get the starting spot I'd allow the conspiracy theories but the dude has been really really bad.

None of these are conscious decisions. When there is no real leadership, this happens in any corporate setting. In my line of work, I've seen many very good employees let go because they were hired by the previous boss. No conspiracy there. Mills, in his mind, is not sabotaging Frank's career. He simply doesn't see Frank same as Phil. Remember Phil became his boss after Mills thought he was the boss. Remember Phil's position was created. There wasn't anyone other than Dolan before Phil came in. I am pretty sure these past few years, Mills is reliving the Phil era and believing how things would be so much better if he was the one making decisions. That is what makes Frank expandable. That is how Noah could be just sent home so easily.
RealGM

Post#1986 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:This dude is in Patterson NJ. This mofo not even in Queens. Im Done. he knows damn Well Im not coming to patterson NJ from BK. More games.. After talking all this NYC schit. He telling me to come to NJ. I done seen it all. Listen when your bitch ass in NYC let me know. You prob not even a queens dude. You prob from out there fronting. Now it all makes sense.

Yo you bich! I knew it. This n*gga told me to give him my # and he was gonna come smack me.

I gave him my math and he started singing on the phone :lol:

I asked for his IG so I can know who was coming to meet me. So I can know who was gonna be smacking me. He refused to reveal his IG and said I was gay cuz I asked for it. No n*gga, you just as ass as your boyfriend Frank and you talk out your ass.

Then he pushes me to move up a meet date before my event. So I am meeting my peoples in Paterson at 11:30pm. I give him exactly where we gonna be to meet at a neutral ground TONIGHT since he claim he so gully and gonna smack me...and I am scared...and now he pussying out cuz I am not in Queens.

Wild schit is when I was telling him to come to my hood in Queens he was ass, claiming that is not neutral ground.

You threatened to smack ME. The onus is on YOU and you ain't delivering. I gave you my math. I tried to let you let me know who you are. I gave you a spot to meet TONIGHT.

YOU PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!

This faggit even told me he finna do a short bid on the island soon. I even offered to have people get at him on the inside since he so gully. Send me your name faggit. Send me your IG. Come to Straight St., come to southside or stfu!

You said you gonna smack me. Follow up on what you volunteered to do. The onus has always been on YOU. I keep giving options, he keep making excuses.

I'm prolly not from Queens? Really? I thought you said Queens was soft. Why would I claim a hood that I am not really from if we soft in Queens? You sound stupid. No, you ARE stupid which is why you cannot properly spell PATERSON. I am nothing like you n*gga. You stuck in Brooklyn. I left south side Queens over a decade ago. You still stuck in the projects angry lol. I move around. NJ is not far to a n*gga wit assets and vehicles.

Go snatch a purse you bum. Nah, since you a e-thugg, go swipe and credit card scam you dustbucket BK broiler brawler hoodbooger.

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,148

Post#1987 » by mpharris36 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 am

3toheadmelo wrote:frank is going to get time to play with everyone. i highly doubt jeff is going to play frank strictly with lance/kyle and the other 2nd unit guys. i think jeff is gonna use him a combo guard, so you will see him playin the 1, 2, staggered minutes with starters/bench... etc

but even still, it's not a big deal who he plays with right now. he just need to get his feet wet and get into a rhythm. that should be the goal right now.

plus, if dude can play, he can ball out with anyone next to him.

i would love Mudiay to play well. Any asset we can add to the roster whether its a future piece or a trade chip is always good. I think the roles would be better if they played with guys that better suit there player style. I think Mudiay would play better next to a defensive minded players covering up his weaknesses. And I think Frank would thrive next to offensive minded players that would cover up things he is weak at.

i think thats how you develop players. Putting them in the best position to succeed. thats it thats all.

You just say if a dude can play he can play. I don't agree with the sentiment. Especially young players. Some young players need the right environment.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1988 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 am

ChaosHamster wrote:
Dantares wrote:This is too much. Can one of the mods lock this thread and start a new Frank thread that is actually on topic. Wow I have never seen this much fighting on an internet message board.

Its alright, someone probably just attacked him so hes just defending himself. :lol:

Another dickrider.

Why I am not surprised you being a dickrider like always.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,983

Post#1989 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 am

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:frank is going to get time to play with everyone. i highly doubt jeff is going to play frank strictly with lance/kyle and the other 2nd unit guys. i think jeff is gonna use him a combo guard, so you will see him playin the 1, 2, staggered minutes with starters/bench... etc

but even still, it's not a big deal who he plays with right now. he just need to get his feet wet and get into a rhythm. that should be the goal right now.

plus, if dude can play, he can ball out with anyone next to him.

i would love Mudiay to play well. Any asset we can add to the roster whether its a future piece or a trade chip is always good. I think the roles would be better if they played with guys that better suit there player style. I think Mudiay would play better next to a defensive minded players covering up his weaknesses. And I think Frank would thrive next to offensive minded players that would cover up things he is weak at.

i think thats how you develop players. Putting them in the best position to succeed. thats it thats all.

You just say if a dude can play he can play. I don't agree with the sentiment. Especially young players. Some young players need the right environment.

i hear what you saying, 100%. but i don't think it's such a big deal right now for frank, for who he plays with. he really need to show he's even worth staying on the court before we can even talk about who he should be playing with.. IMO

cats like mudiay and burke came in with no practices, played with whoever jeff forced them to, and still outplayed frank.

i mean if we really gotta depend on who frank plays with in order to develop him right, then that means frank is much worse than expected. he really just needs to get minutes period and go from there in my opinion.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1990 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:58 am

2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:This dude is in Patterson NJ. This mofo not even in Queens. Im Done. he knows damn Well Im not coming to patterson NJ from BK. More games.. After talking all this NYC schit. He telling me to come to NJ. I done seen it all. Listen when your bitch ass in NYC let me know. You prob not even a queens dude. You prob from out there fronting. Now it all makes sense.

Yo you bich! I knew it. This n*gga told me to give him my # and he was gonna come smack me.

I asked for his IG so I can know who was coming to meet me. So I can know who was gonna be smacking me. He refused to reveal his IG and said I was gay cuz I asked for it. No n*gga, you just as ass as your boyfriend Frank and you talk out your ass.

Now he pushes me to move up a meet date before my even so I am meeting me peeples in Paterson at 11:30pm. I give him exactly where we gonna be to meet at a neutral ground TONIGHT since he claim he so gully and gonna smack me and I am scared and now he pussying out cuz I am not in Queens.

Wild **** is when I was telling him to come to my hood in Queens he was ass claiming that is not neutral ground.

You threatened to smack ME. The onus is on you and you ain't delivering. I gave you my math. I tried to let you let me know who you are. I gave you a spot to meet TONIGHT.

YOU PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!

This faggit even told me he finna do a short bid on the island soon. I even offered to have people get at him on the inside since he so gully. Send me your name faggit. Send me your IG. Come to Straight St., come to southside or stfu!

You said you gonna smack me. Follow up on what you volunteered to do. The onus has always been on YOU. I keep giving options, he keep making excuses.

Now that you got all your fronting out. When you in NYC make it happen. You really you want me to hop on the NJ Transit which would take a minute to come to patterson after you had all this opportunity. Now all of a sudden you can rumble and want me to come to Jersey after you was fronting all this time like you live in queens and have not said schit to me for weeks about scraping.

You stalled all this time like you was in the city....now you all the way NJ....Nobody would come to jersey. I mean you got the whip you can easily come to the city. But of course you want to play games on the internet and think you fooiing people. Any person with anysense knows what you doing is a front right now...expecting me to come all the way to NJ tonight.

You never give the right option...first its when I get a chance....now its come to NJ tonight. All this time you finally revealed where you was at and it snots even NYC.

- Dusty Brooklyn Dude out.
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant

Post#1991 » by ChaosHamster » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:

Another dickrider.

Like always? :-? C'mon, no one is talking about KP here. :wink:

Just dude exposing your fake tough guy ass.. What a surprise. :lol:
Dunk93
Junior
And1: 176

Post#1992 » by Dunk93 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:03 am

Threads like these are how guys like Ricky get shot.

https://andreirublev.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/1001plus.jpg
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#1993 » by kane2021 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:06 am

mpharris36 wrote:
kane2021 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
man I have no clue what your getting at. Unless we speak for knicks management...what else can I say but what "I" want. What "I" want and what the knicks do are mutually exclusive since I have no connections with the knicks organization here and neither does anyone else. So everyone has an opinion because that is what this forum is about. We can't change what what the knicks do we can only comment on what they do...and its not like the knicks have been a model franchise in doing the right thing over the past...I don't know 20 or so year?

So maybe my thought process is frank success/development long term will in turn help the knicks succeed...such a novel idea.

So just sit back and watch. These guys spend more time with these players than we get to see on camera. This franchise for as long as it has sucked has a long laundry list of players that they’ve picked up and made better. Even when we were competing in the Ewing era we took players that were raw and dismissed and made them contributors.

The problem with this franchise isn’t developing players. It’s giving up early on assets for quick fixes. We’re not doing that right for the first time in decades.

Think about it real hard. Think of how many players this franchise has taken who were sinking and made into better players. I thought about it myself. It’s staggering. If frank has IT, we’ll get it.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Im not sure I agree...take away the ewing era for a second that was our last successful era. No more Riley here...I am not agreeing with you here. Would you like to list off the players who you think we made better that also were productive for the team?

I'm curious, you feel we have been a stable franchise over lets say the last 15 years in developing and sustaining players success...because I am clearly missing that part.

David Lee
Chandler
Bender
Lin
Novak
Fields
Williams. The purp one
Galloway
Cope

That’s off the top of my head from the past. I’m positive there’s more.

Right now

KP is an all star
Willy overachieved here
Baker too
Burke looks better
Beasley
Lee a career year
Jack looks like he deserves a role on a good team
Kanter is even looking serviceable

This team has overachieved. That’s why we not in line to get a top pick. And it’s not the first time.

Who are these players we failed to develop? How many players have left here to go be better some place else? Hardaway? We gave up early there. But I wouldn’t argue that he got better somewhere else.

Even melo is way down. There’s a lot of players who came here and improved. Some left and regressed. Who are these players we haven’t developed? Seems like we been scraping the bottom of the barrel for years and getting a buzz off it. That’s not something I’m proud of either. It’s just a honest observation.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
vallen
RealGM
And1: 3,050

Post#1994 » by vallen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 am

Jeez. This place has taken a dark uneducated turn for the worse. all the mods retire or have they completely given up ?

and all this posturing over a rotation player. :dontknow:
There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#1995 » by Red Vines » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:09 am

Jeff made some interesting comments after practice: said obviously they'll play two guards together at times to get everyone more minutes/said today Frank & Trey played together and played well off each other/said all 3 are about the same age and will push each other.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#1996 » by IllmaticHandler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:10 am

ChaosHamster wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
ChaosHamster wrote:

Another dickrider.

Like always? :-? C'mon, no one is talking about KP here. :wink:

Just dude exposing your fake tough guy ass.. What a surprise. :lol:

Of course, you think he is exposing me. He hardly is doint that. Take your dick riding ass somewhere. I knew you could not help yourself I told you would start to mention my name or quoting me soon. You obsessed over me to.
RealGM

Post#1997 » by 2010 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:

Now he pushes me to move up a meet date before my even so I am meeting me peeples in Paterson at 11:30pm. I give him exactly where we gonna be to meet at a neutral ground TONIGHT since he claim he so gully and gonna smack me and I am scared and now he pussying out cuz I am not in Queens.

Wild **** is when I was telling him to come to my hood in Queens he was ass claiming that is not neutral ground.

You threatened to smack ME. The onus is on you and you ain't delivering. I gave you my math. I tried to let you let me know who you are. I gave you a spot to meet TONIGHT.

YOU PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!

Now that you got all your fronting out. When you in NYC make it happen. You really you want me to hop on the NJ Transit which would take a minute to come to patterson after you had all this opportunity. Now all of a sudden you can rumble and want me to come to Jersey after you was fronting all this time like you live in queens and have not said schit to me for weeks about scraping.

You stalled all this time like you was in the city....now you all the way NJ....Nobody would come to jersey. I mean you got the whip you can easily come to the city. But of course you want to play games on the internet and think you fooiing people. Any person with anysense knows what you doing is a front right now...expecting me to come all the way to NJ tonight.

You never give the right option...first its when I get a chance....now its come to NJ tonight. All this time you finally revealed where you was at and it snots even NYC.

- Dusty Brooklyn Dude out.

You pusssssyyyyyy :lol: and you so broke you don't have a vehicle :lol:

And you still cannot spell PATERSON :lol:

And you got reading comprehension issues and must cannot hear properly during a call on the horn. Must have been all that opera singing you was doing. The yelling top of your lungs busted your eardrums.

I haven't lived in south side Jamaica in over a decade you bum. Unlike you I made it out the hood. I made that very clear to you. I live in the suburbs of north jersey. I live in a gated community. I have a beautiful wife, kids and a nice family. A house, money, cars. Etc. You know all this so why you fronting now?

Remember when you told me you have nothing to lose? That you would ruin the nice cushy life I made for myself? Oh, let me guess...you forgot? I'm still a street n*gga tho. Don't get it fuccked up. Just cuz my paper right dont mean I won't beat that ass. Which is why I want you to come smack me. I bet I be the last n*gga you smack.

But you know all this. Which is why you won't gimme ya IG. Which is why you won't come to Paterson. Which is why you won't come to south Jamaica Queens, home of the team (you know where n*gga). Which is why you won't gimme your gov. I'll have you come home wit a rip on your face on the island n*gga, when you do that lil bid.

isiah_thomas
Analyst
And1: 1,154

Post#1998 » by isiah_thomas » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 am

:) nothing less than epic
Fat
RealGM
And1: 23,685

Post#1999 » by Fat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:14 am

i didnt know round 2 was going on in here i been missing out
Miami Heat Baf

Markelle Fultz
Donovan Mitchell
Gary Trent Jr
Al Horford
Steven Adams
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#2000 » by Red Vines » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 am

I got banned for joking about Frank...twice.

Return to New York Knicks