ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Quick question about learning Spanish

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Capn'O, K-DOT, GONYK, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, Jeff Van Gully, j4remi, Thorn, King of Canada, mpharris36, mrpoetryNmotion, Deeeez Knicks

mugzi
General Manager
And1: 816

Re: OT: Quick question about learning Spanish 

Post#41 » by mugzi » Thu Dec 7, 2017 9:09 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
mugzi wrote:Nice. Lol. Suffolk county representa!

Strong Island up in this miggity flick! I've also lived in Wayandanch/West Babylon/Freeport. I get around.

Wyandanch? That's what's up. Suffolk co hood hq right there. I moved back to the island for a few years in my 20s, and I did a Nassau County tour. Hicksville and Massapequa, yeah by then I was moving on up LOL.
YOUTUBE CN DUBL
Not the guy you cross.
Paid the highest cost.
Heres why, I'm the boss.
Bulletproof, Enemies dying off
I'm 40. Still do the IRON CROSS!
No filter, kilter? I am off.
A one man gang, so come and hang
Snowflakes, so fake. What a dam shame.
Are We Ther Yet
Head Coach
And1: 4,117

Post#42 » by Are We Ther Yet » Thu Dec 7, 2017 9:16 am

mugzi wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
mugzi wrote:Nice. Lol. Suffolk county representa!

Strong Island up in this miggity flick! I've also lived in Wayandanch/West Babylon/Freeport. I get around.

Wyandanch? That's what's up. Suffolk co hood hq right there. I moved back to the island for a few years in my 20s, and I did a Nassau County tour. Hicksville and Massapequa, yeah by then I was moving on up LOL.

The 'Danch days were hood rat for sure. I got up out of there before I wound up doing bids or pushing up daisies with my friends. It's been decades since I lived there though. Those were my teens early 20's...DECADES ago. I was rocking Lee Jeans singing/dancing to Whoodini! :lol: Laces tricked out on my suede Pumas! Sheepskin trench in the winter. The mid-late 80's were the ****! DAMN I'm getting old!
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 13,892

Post#43 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Dec 7, 2017 1:46 pm

The Freaks Came Out On Thread
ImageI See Wings, Wings Everywhere!!!!Image

Return to New York Knicks