ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Derrick Rose leaves Cavs

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

NY2k1
Starter
And1: 833

Re: OT: Derrick Rose leaves Cavs 

Post#81 » by NY2k1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:42 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
NY2k1 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
He always sucked. He was just faster than everyone. His game is blowing by you to the rim and finishing. That was his one and only skill set. Not a good shooter. Not good court vision. Not very bright. Once he lost that ability...which made him a couple hundred million dollars...he was done.

Ron Baker made him go AWOL because he realized a UDFA was actually a better all around player than him. I never liked his game. I never liked him. I HATE the bum ass team he played for...INCLUDING last year's team!

Sucks for him. No sleep lost for me.

Lol, easy to say he sucks now.

Rose carried that Chicago team to deep postseason runs.

FOH with this garbage :lol: :lol:

He sucked as far as I'm concerned. He was fast and could dribble and dunk. That's it. When her lost his bounce and his ability to stay healthy
..he sucked. He's barely played half of his games in this league. He sucked.

That's called being injury prone, not that he sucked.

Try again.
Governor Dudley
Starter
And1: 633

Post#82 » by Governor Dudley » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am

Bill Pidto wrote:
Futureisnow wrote:Wow. How soft is this dude? Literally and figuratively. So glad Mills and Perry didn't want him back. Not even on a minimum. Maybe he'll find success in an overseas market because he obviously can't deal with the NBA anymore.

What do you do for a living? Care to share?

Are you hard as a rock?

Let me snap your leg in half 4 times, post the videos all over the net, and see if you come back for more. Even with millions of dollars guaranteed.

Let me see that.

Who are you? Future is now? Future is who??? Lol

Punk

You know what I think is soft? Taking shots at a father of a young child, who has dealt with serious injury after serious injury, against his will. Who might consider retirement after coming to the harsh realization that his body might not naturally be equipped for the grueling NBA lifestyle, despite a bonafide MVP campaign, multiple all-star games and just one hell of a career for a guy who could barely stay on the floor.

Who is soft? Derrick Rose? Or Joe Blow posting anonymously on a message board, calling D-Rose mentally soft when you probably pushing carts at a Pathmark in the Bronx lmao.

Who is soft?

LMAO

Now you're gonna come back at me with some angry post about how you're much more than just some douche bag pushing carts. Fact is, I don't care what you do for a living. You're still a douche bag for making those comments, and nothing you respond with is going to change that now. I'm laughing at you.

And nah... I'm no ANON. Take me to task. I have no fear. People like you are straight pussy.

Like I said, do you, D-Rose. I wish I had your money and your clout. Would make my come-up a lot easier right now, but I'm not hating like the rest of these neck beards. Much respect. Live on.

Jesus. Settle down bro.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,518

Post#83 » by KnicksGadfly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Governor Dudley wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:
Futureisnow wrote:Wow. How soft is this dude? Literally and figuratively. So glad Mills and Perry didn't want him back. Not even on a minimum. Maybe he'll find success in an overseas market because he obviously can't deal with the NBA anymore.

Are you hard as a rock?

Let me snap your leg in half 4 times, post the videos all over the net, and see if you come back for more. Even with millions of dollars guaranteed.

Let me see that.

Punk

You know what I think is soft? Taking shots at a father of a young child, who has dealt with serious injury after serious injury, against his will. Who might consider retirement after coming to the harsh realization that his body might not naturally be equipped for the grueling NBA lifestyle, despite a bonafide MVP campaign, multiple all-star games and just one hell of a career for a guy who could barely stay on the floor.

Who is soft? Derrick Rose? Or Joe Blow posting anonymously on a message board, calling D-Rose mentally soft when you probably pushing carts at a Pathmark in the Bronx lmao.

Who is soft?

LMAO

Now you're gonna come back at me with some angry post about how you're much more than just some douche bag pushing carts. Fact is, I don't care what you do for a living. You're still a douche bag for making those comments, and nothing you respond with is going to change that now. I'm laughing at you.

And nah... I'm no ANON. Take me to task. I have no fear. People like you are straight pussy.

Like I said, do you, D-Rose. I wish I had your money and your clout. Would make my come-up a lot easier right now, but I'm not hating like the rest of these neck beards. Much respect. Live on.

Jesus. Settle down bro.

Happens with the diversity of this board. We've survived the Melo fans, the Crawford fans, we'll survive the Phil groupies
N Y K
RealGM
And1: 8,451

Post#84 » by N Y K » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:31 pm

i love how sports fans can so accurately describe what goes on in the minds and hearts of these players...and then fight over it.

it's truly an amazing thing to witness...
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,517

Post#85 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:04 pm

dakomish23 wrote:Im just glad he’s not on this team anymore. That was addition by subtraction.

Even more than Melo.

But ultimately he seems like a good guy.

Guy would rather enjoy his family than playing ball and making money he doesn't really need. Sounds like he needs an ovation for valuing the things this country claims that matter.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#86 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:05 pm

blueNorange wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'd LOVE to see him walk away from that overpriced contract that is only sustainable because the sneaker companies operate on a model of greed and overpriced hype, pretty much like a ton of other consumer products.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#87 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Governor Dudley wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:

Are you hard as a rock?

Let me see that.

Punk

Who is soft?

LMAO

Jesus. Settle down bro.

Nice way to take a swipe at someone for having a "not great job" though, Bill Ptido. Maybe "Pathmark Guy" is hustling through school or doing whatever it takes to feed his family.
WajaBawl
Starter
And1: 2,250

Post#88 » by WajaBawl » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Governor Dudley wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:

Are you hard as a rock?

Let me see that.

Punk

Who is soft?

LMAO

Jesus. Settle down bro.

Nice way to take a swipe at someone for having a "not great job" though, Bill Ptido. Maybe "Pathmark Guy" is hustling through school or doing whatever it takes to feed his family.

Idk I think this guy has some serious issues. I've seen him repeatedly flare up and be rude towards others on this board, especially if they have an opinion he doesn't agree with. It's okay to provide a counter argument, this forum is a platform for discussion, but no reason to start calling other posters "punk" and "straight pussy".
RealGM's Scandinavian Correspondent
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#89 » by Bill Pidto » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:Im just glad he’s not on this team anymore. That was addition by subtraction.

Even more than Melo.

But ultimately he seems like a good guy.

Guy would rather enjoy his family than playing ball and making money he doesn't really need. Sounds like he needs an ovation for valuing the things this country claims that matter.

Well this is my point. Derrick is a human being, too. He has a family. He has other things on his mind besides basketball and money. If he was a Knick still, as Knicks fans, in this alternate reality we create here on this board where the only thing that matters is the Knicks winning games, then we would have our panties in a bunch over it. But reality is different. And I don't think it's cool to "take swipes" at Rose about his injuries and his manhood and his heart, based off a decision he's making about his health, with his future and his family in mind. But the minute I get riled up about that, and stand up for real people who are being unfairly attacked, anonymous posters get offended. They talk about me indirectly and say I have mental issues lol.

Too bad. I know I'm standing up for what's right, and I don't care who gets their feelings hurt. Maybe they deserve that. Maybe they need a proverbial smack in the head. And I'll be the one to do it, I don't give a damn.

Fans are so entitled. Thinking they have the right to attack players and hold them to the fire for such trivial sh*t. Very trivial when you think about the big picture in life. But I know these are the types of people who don't or can't see the big picture. So f*ck em. I don't have respect for em. Tell me I have mental issues. Tell me I'm bi-polar. Doesn't change what I think about you. Pushing carts? That's my way of saying, unless you can prove you are a better man than Rose, then shut up.

Want to protect your right to criticize pro athletes and celebrities? Ok. Good for you. I have a right to speak up, too.

I know our very own Harthorne Wingo had surgery on his leg recently. I wonder how it effected him. I wonder if he became soft. And if I started calling him soft and attacked his manhood and reputation, I'm sure that would be looked down upon big time, as it should. But I would never do that, because I have respect for people. But y'all acting like I'm crazy and disrespectful which is hypocritical after you just disrespected someone who doesn't even have the chance to respond back. Some of you don't like being confronted. Some of you don't like having this illusion shattered for everyone else to see.

Deal with it.

I'm crazy. I have issues. Sorry. Deal with it.

You're gonna act like a punk and say some slick sh*t that you know wouldn't be tolerated on the street or in a face-to-face setting, then you can expect Billy P to come through at some point and take you to task.

I'm a bad person.
DrKnick
Starter
And1: 580

Post#90 » by DrKnick » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:04 pm

everybody's soft
Bill Pidto
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,530

Post#91 » by Bill Pidto » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:
2010 wrote:
Of all people I don't think Clyde qualifies as a Phil hater. On the contrary, you have shown time and time again to be sensitive to any criticism of Phil. In actuality if anyone is labeled you qualify as a Phil apologist/Phil groupie.

I didn't call Clyde a Phil hater, although I know for sure he's biased against him. His alternate handle "Clueless Jackson" is proof of that.

Anyway, Clyde is my friend, and I really don't give a flying F what you think of me. I have the utmost confidence in my IQ, spirituality, and ability to read people. This is the biggest reason why I relate to Phil, and sympathize with Phil. Actually, I could care less about his basketball decisions, for that matter.

If you think I'm a fool, I think you're a fool. And we can leave it at that. IMO, you're arguing against something that's impossible to argue against. You just don't get it. You and so many others.

As I said, carry on, son.

Smoke some of that kif and then sip dreamily on a fresh squeezed orange juice

Some fresh squeezed OJ for breakfast this morning, and some tanjine for dinner. Great suggestions. Haha.

Weird that I'm thinking of you and talking about you with my gf on vaca?

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,345

Post#92 » by blueNorange » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:

Are you hard as a rock?

Let me see that.

Punk

Who is soft?

LMAO

what do you think about rose taking part of raping a girl?

he wasn't soft for that, he actually gets off on it.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
RealGM
And1: 39,231

Post#93 » by 2010 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
2010 wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:
I didn't call Clyde a Phil hater, although I know for sure he's biased against him. His alternate handle "Clueless Jackson" is proof of that.

Anyway, Clyde is my friend, and I really don't give a flying F what you think of me. I have the utmost confidence in my IQ, spirituality, and ability to read people. This is the biggest reason why I relate to Phil, and sympathize with Phil. Actually, I could care less about his basketball decisions, for that matter.

If you think I'm a fool, I think you're a fool. And we can leave it at that. IMO, you're arguing against something that's impossible to argue against. You just don't get it. You and so many others.

So you snitch on Clyde then proclaim your friendship? :lol:

Next you say you could care less about Phil's basketball decisions. Practically admitting you are an apologist/groupie. :lol:

You carry on around here as if you are Phil's personal PR rep.

Maybe you should change your name to Charlie Rosen cuz you have taken up the role as Phil's personal mouthpiece around here...son.

CJackson is no secret here. We all love Clyde. And that's why he gets a pass, and got a pass LONG ago. I was formerly "At The Mecca", and then "Truth Serum". Been posting here for over 10 years. Got banned for shatting on fools like you. Then came back as Bill. You gonna ooh and aahh over that like some 10 year old girl at the lunch table?

Like I said, Clyde is my friend and he knows it. Hands down my favorite poster and I've said that many times before, years ago. Doesn't matter if we disagree on certain matters pertaining to basketball lol. What a joke.

See... that's just the thing. You're wrapped up in the small time stuff. And this is why I relate to Phil. But like I said, you just don't get it. Like I said, paint me as you'd like. Whatever helps you feel smart.

You take yourself way to seriously. If you on vacation, your girl must not be giving you no ass.

:lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,741

Post#94 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Bill Pidto wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:

Smoke some of that kif and then sip dreamily on a fresh squeezed orange juice

Some fresh squeezed OJ for breakfast this morning, and some tanjine for dinner. Great suggestions. Haha.

Weird that I'm thinking of you and talking about you with my gf on vaca?

ha ha, 9 out 10 Moroccan mountain drummers recommend Clyde Style and fresh-squeezed orange juice to start your day

ImageImageImage
MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#95 » by MP4LIFE » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:23 pm

I hope the real Bill Pidto is nothing like this Bill Pidto.
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 8,013

Post#96 » by ITGM » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:23 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Read on Twitter
CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,531

Post#97 » by CharlesOakley » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:36 pm

I don't understand all the Rose supporters. I've never thought his style of play was any good. He was the Steve Francis of his generation. He is clearly mentally soft. He isn't going to walk away from 70 million dollars. He doesn't know how to play basketball as just an above average athlete. He will be out of the league soon enough.

I've never wished injury on any player and it sucks that his career got derailed but the list of players who were never the same after an injury is long and I don't remember any of them needing time away from their team to cry about it. Larry Johnson lost all of his athleticism and figured out how to contribute without crying about it.
Jim Dolan
Starter
And1: 470

Post#98 » by Jim Dolan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Come on dude, Larry Johnson was built like a tank and played forward on some good knick teams. He lost athleticism but had other qualities like: being a good teammate, intensity, played hard on defense, intelligence, etc...

D-Rose needs use of his legs because he can only do one thing well.
xNewYorkMadex
General Manager
And1: 5,758

Post#99 » by xNewYorkMadex » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Whenever they show the real Bill Pidto on Tv, i always think to myself if posters on here hate the real guy :lol:
Andrea Bargnani nYk 2013-2015
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#100 » by Greenie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Lawd...

Return to New York Knicks