ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

Moderators: moocow007, magnumt, Jeff Van Gully, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, King of Canada, j4remi, mpharris36, Thorn, Deeeez Knicks, Capn'O, GONYK, K-DOT, mrpoetryNmotion

Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 5,663

Re: OT: Avengers: Infinity War Trailer 

Post#61 » by Marty McFly » Thu Mar 1, 2018 10:32 pm

RHODEY wrote:So now it's opening April 27th?

yes.
Said woman take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine, All we need is just a little patience...
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 894

Post#62 » by PeoplesChamp » Fri Mar 2, 2018 3:13 am

Vision is toast.
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#63 » by Marty McFly » Thu Mar 8, 2018 10:25 pm

:o
Spoiler:

I'm guessing this'll be in the next trailer.
Said woman take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine, All we need is just a little patience...
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 4,352

Post#64 » by ITGM » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 pm

'You know the sad thing about betrayal? It never comes from an enemy." - J.R Smith
poeman
General Manager
And1: 6,378

Post#65 » by poeman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Marty McFly wrote::o
Spoiler:

It was in the leaked trailer long ago. He throws it lol
K P 6
RealGM
And1: 15,856

Post#66 » by K P 6 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 pm

ITGM wrote:

He snapped
Ntilikina Gang. Porzinigis Army. Mikal/KNOX MOB.
amit wrote:Frank prime will be like 10 ppg. Hes not that kind of PG and we knew it since he got drafted. Thats why scorers players around frank will be the bast for him
Are We Ther Yet
Head Coach
And1: 4,487

Post#67 » by Are We Ther Yet » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:55 pm

ITGM wrote:

:lol:

Did re enact any of that Spidey cartoon gif?
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#68 » by Marty McFly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm

poeman wrote:
Marty McFly wrote::o
Spoiler:

It was in the leaked trailer long ago. He throws it lol

i know.
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,408

Post#69 » by Dr. Detfink » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 pm

There are sooo many rumors about this film. I just hope the death scenes mean something and not exhibitionist garbage, see the Last Jedi.

Now, the REAL question is, who will get the gauntlet once the Avengers get it away from Thanos. Keep in mind, this storyline deviates from the comic book significantly. I think Cap is the SAFE bet. Thoughts?
ronnymac2
RealGM
And1: 4,226

Post#70 » by ronnymac2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Excited for this movie.
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Spree2Houston
Pro Prospect
And1: 635

Post#71 » by Spree2Houston » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Starlord is going to defeat Thanos in a dance-off
dakomish23
RealGM
And1: 15,199

Post#72 » by dakomish23 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Spree2Houston wrote:Starlord is going to defeat Thanos in a dance-off

:lol:

Perfect ending to one of the best the MCU put out.
Dkillanyk4lyf wrote:Melo is the reason why we are in the mess we are in now. Acquiring him was the biggest mistake in knicks history.

blueNorange wrote:good thing knicks have kanter because willy looking pedestrian af
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 894

Post#73 » by PeoplesChamp » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:25 pm

No more speculation, theories or even trailers for me. I’m locked in and ready. And I’m setting my expectations to “HIGHEST” knowing Marvel will deliver.
Spree2Houston
Pro Prospect

Post#74 » by Spree2Houston » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 pm

I have a feeling it's going to be Antman and Vision that will die.
nedleeds
Sixth Man
And1: 1,293

Post#75 » by nedleeds » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:07 pm

The last time Marvel delivered a movie worth a **** it was Deadpool which is barely a Marvel movie. Before that it was Blade. My expectation is another CGI driven orgy with characters as shallow as day old puddles. But man wait until you see the book bags, mugs and t-shirts. The console game will be sick also. MRRRRRRRRRRR I'M RONAN! I'M MOTIVATED BY .... ERRRRRR GIVE ME THE THING!
Knickstape1214
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 26,622

Post#76 » by Knickstape1214 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:14 pm

nedleeds wrote:The last time Marvel delivered a movie worth a **** it was Deadpool which is barely a Marvel movie. Before that it was Blade. My expectation is another CGI driven orgy with characters as shallow as day old puddles. But man wait until you see the book bags, mugs and t-shirts. The console game will be sick also. MRRRRRRRRRRR I'M RONAN! I'M MOTIVATED BY .... ERRRRRR GIVE ME THE THING!

Sure, Marvel does have a script they follow...but you saw Black Panther and didn't like it? Saw Civil War and didn't like it? Didn't enjoy Thor Ragnarok?
Spree2Houston
Pro Prospect

Post#77 » by Spree2Houston » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

nedleeds wrote:The last time Marvel delivered a movie worth a **** it was Deadpool which is barely a Marvel movie. Before that it was Blade. My expectation is another CGI driven orgy with characters as shallow as day old puddles. But man wait until you see the book bags, mugs and t-shirts. The console game will be sick also. MRRRRRRRRRRR I'M RONAN! I'M MOTIVATED BY .... ERRRRRR GIVE ME THE THING!

Yeah it seems like every Marvel movie from the last 3 years feels like you're watching the same movie. Black Panther felt the same but the CGI was more souped up so it felt more refreshing. Still to this day, I consider Spiderman 1 and 2 the greatest comic book movies ever.
Spree2Houston
Pro Prospect

Post#78 » by Spree2Houston » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:23 pm

They don't make movies like they use to. Nowadays movies are packed with subliminal messages and hidden agendas sprinkled with CGI all over it
K P 6
RealGM
And1: 15,856

Post#79 » by K P 6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Oh stop whining you guys follow every marvel movie so it can’t be that bad. Infiniti war should be amazing. I’m ready. I’m caught up on everything. Even dr strange and I didn’t watch it but I know what happened.

Most of the stories are supposed to lead up to the avengers and this moment. So yeah we know sometimes the stories for a character can be boring but they weren’t all bad.

This is the moment they built the MCU for. The war vs Thanos. Then maybe Mr Marvel or Adam Warlock pops up soon to charge up the series. Adam is being made now in the gold people’s tomb and Mr Marvel we see is due to come out.
Ntilikina Gang. Porzinigis Army. Mikal/KNOX MOB.
amit wrote:Frank prime will be like 10 ppg. Hes not that kind of PG and we knew it since he got drafted. Thats why scorers players around frank will be the bast for him
JXL
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,681

Post#80 » by JXL » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Spree2Houston wrote:

Yeah it seems like every Marvel movie from the last 3 years feels like you're watching the same movie. Black Panther felt the same but the CGI was more souped up so it felt more refreshing. Still to this day, I consider Spiderman 1 and 2 the greatest comic book movies ever.

Spider-Man 1 and 2 were more CGI than anything bro.
#SPIDAMITCHSZN

Return to New York Knicks