ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Borelando

Moderators: moocow007, Knickstape1214, magnumt, Capn'O, GONYK, mrpoetryNmotion, NoLayupRule, Thugger HBC, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, Thorn, King of Canada

User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,845
And1: 2,421
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#221 » by Are We Ther Yet » Mon Dec 4, 2017 11:42 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
and I've countered every single reason. If you want to act like Hornacek is the next popovich then be my guest but stop getting mad cuz people aren't wearing your rose colored glasses.

Several looks? Garbage time counts several looks now? He could've also given Dotson more then 22 minutes, but he didn't.

LMAO really laying it on thick with the Kanter stuff. Wow!


Danyean has played in 13 games. Billy. 14 Baker 6.

The other 5 guys 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 in mpg.

THAT'S DEVELOPING YOUTH. THAT'S WINNING/LOSING WITH YOUTH!

NOTHING you have said countered my points made. You were wrong every time and you're wrong now. Kanter improving is also called development.

Take the L and keep it moving bro. You're wrong.


Who cares how many games they're playing if they're doing it in garbage time? Are you going to seriously tell me that he's developing youth if the only time he's playing any of them is either out of necessity or in garbage time? You've gotta be **** with me.

Your arguments are so far off that you're desperately clinging to a player in his prime developing lmao. But yea I'm the one taking an l :roll:


You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Baker and Billy have struggled to really earn minutes.

THAT IS CALLED PLAYING/DECELOPING KIDS!

YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WRONG IT IS PATHETIC!
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
User avatar
Oscirus
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,824
And1: 2,487
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#222 » by Oscirus » Tue Dec 5, 2017 12:34 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Danyean has played in 13 games. Billy. 14 Baker 6.

The other 5 guys 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 in mpg.

THAT'S DEVELOPING YOUTH. THAT'S WINNING/LOSING WITH YOUTH!

NOTHING you have said countered my points made. You were wrong every time and you're wrong now. Kanter improving is also called development.

Take the L and keep it moving bro. You're wrong.


Who cares how many games they're playing if they're doing it in garbage time? Are you going to seriously tell me that he's developing youth if the only time he's playing any of them is either out of necessity or in garbage time? You've gotta be **** with me.

Your arguments are so far off that you're desperately clinging to a player in his prime developing lmao. But yea I'm the one taking an l :roll:


You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Baker and Billy have struggled to really earn minutes.

THAT IS CALLED PLAYING/DECELOPING KIDS!

YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WRONG IT IS PATHETIC!


Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?
Read on Twitter
User avatar
mpharris36
RealGM
Posts: 49,794
And1: 21,445
Joined: Nov 03, 2010
     

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#223 » by mpharris36 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 12:47 am

lol @ developing....u watching this game we are playing a bunch of old azz bums
BAF Spurs:

C - Anthony Davis/Zach Collins/Georgios Papa
PF - Dragan Bender/JMM
SF - Jaylen Brown/Bogdan Bogdanovic/Loul Deng
SG - Tim Hardaway Jr/E'twaun Moore/Wayne Seldon/Tomas Satoransky
PG - Kris Dunn/Shabazz Napier/Fred VanVleet

$47 cap remaining
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,845
And1: 2,421
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#224 » by Are We Ther Yet » Tue Dec 5, 2017 1:32 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Who cares how many games they're playing if they're doing it in garbage time? Are you going to seriously tell me that he's developing youth if the only time he's playing any of them is either out of necessity or in garbage time? You've gotta be **** with me.

Your arguments are so far off that you're desperately clinging to a player in his prime developing lmao. But yea I'm the one taking an l :roll:


You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Baker and Billy have struggled to really earn minutes.

THAT IS CALLED PLAYING/DECELOPING KIDS!

YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WRONG IT IS PATHETIC!


Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?


Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
User avatar
Oscirus
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,824
And1: 2,487
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#225 » by Oscirus » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:15 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Baker and Billy have struggled to really earn minutes.

THAT IS CALLED PLAYING/DECELOPING KIDS!

YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WRONG IT IS PATHETIC!


Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?


Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO


:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome




Read on Twitter
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,845
And1: 2,421
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#226 » by Are We Ther Yet » Wed Dec 6, 2017 8:14 am

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?


Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO


:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome


There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
NYKAL
Head Coach
Posts: 7,178
And1: 1,358
Joined: Nov 10, 2004
Location: LAND O NOD

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#227 » by NYKAL » Wed Dec 6, 2017 2:18 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO


:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome


There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.



AGREED. Aside from a few things here and there (no coach is perfect), he's playing the guys who should be playing. Baker is and end of the bench guy who has overachieved through hard work and Willy, if he can't beat out Kyle in the rotation then he's right were he belongs too. I can't for the life of me understand why he didn't work on his strength conditioning during the offseason.
User avatar
Oscirus
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,824
And1: 2,487
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#228 » by Oscirus » Wed Dec 6, 2017 10:12 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO


:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome


There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.


I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.




Read on Twitter
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,845
And1: 2,421
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#229 » by Are We Ther Yet » Wed Dec 6, 2017 11:04 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome


There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.


I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.


You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Baker has been injured so...what's Jeff supposed to do?

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
User avatar
Oscirus
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,824
And1: 2,487
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#230 » by Oscirus » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:28 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.


I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.


You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Baker has been injured so...what's Jeff supposed to do?

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.


I don't think you know the meaning of move the goal posts, garbage time, or even player development. Until you learn the meaning of such terms, we're done here, until then, enjoy sucking off our mediocre coach and being disappointed when we're tanking three years from now thanks to the lack of development.

Image Have fun with that.




Read on Twitter
User avatar
Are We Ther Yet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,845
And1: 2,421
Joined: Nov 07, 2012
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#231 » by Are We Ther Yet » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:49 am

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.


You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Baker has been injured so...what's Jeff supposed to do?

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.


I don't think you know the meaning of move the goal posts, garbage time, or even player development. Until you learn the meaning of such terms, we're done here, until then, enjoy sucking off our mediocre coach and being disappointed when we're tanking three years from now thanks to the lack of development.

Image Have fun with that.


I know the meaning of moving the goalposts.

Example. You: Jeff isn't developing the kids.
Me: 5 of the 8 kids are in the top 7 mpg.
You: He's not developing the injured guy or the other guy who can't play his way into the rotation. Players improving doesn't mean they're being developed. They don't count because I said so.

I know the meaning of garbage time. It's playing when the game is pretty much decided. You know...the same minutes Dotson used to get a shot starting with Timmy out that Billy got and did nothing with.

Player development? When a player on your team earns minutes and/or when a player improves his play. Kanter has done just that. He's developing a defensive presence and his passing/defense have improved since he first got here.

Anything else you feel the need ti be wrong about and corrected YET AGAIN?
a knick fan forum. not a "argue ad nauseam about narratives and biases you hold like blood feuds that span decades" forum, you sentient buttplug. - Marty McFly :lol:
User avatar
K-DOT
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,291
And1: 4,172
Joined: Nov 25, 2016
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#232 » by K-DOT » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:55 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Baker has been injured so...what's Jeff supposed to do?

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.


I don't think you know the meaning of move the goal posts, garbage time, or even player development. Until you learn the meaning of such terms, we're done here, until then, enjoy sucking off our mediocre coach and being disappointed when we're tanking three years from now thanks to the lack of development.

Image Have fun with that.


I know the meaning of moving the goalposts.

Example. You: Jeff isn't developing the kids.
Me: 5 of the 8 kids are in the top 7 mpg.
You: He's not developing the injured guy or the other guy who can't play his way into the rotation. Players improving doesn't mean they're being developed. They don't count because I said so.

I know the meaning of garbage time. It's playing when the game is pretty much decided. You know...the same minutes Dotson used to get a shot starting with Timmy out that Billy got and did nothing with.

Player development? When a player on your team earns minutes and/or when a player improves his play. Kanter has done just that. He's developing a defensive presence and his passing/defense have improved since he first got here.

Anything else you feel the need ti be wrong about and corrected YET AGAIN?

Image
K.Dot wrote: Never had friends, never had ends, never had hope
They was like, "Nope," I was like, "Boo yaow, boo yaow"
User avatar
Iron Mantis
RealGM
Posts: 11,681
And1: 2,993
Joined: Aug 12, 2006
   

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#233 » by Iron Mantis » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 am

Image

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

Image
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 20,795
And1: 13,373
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#234 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 am

Iron Mantis wrote:Image

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

Image

bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Bryn Forbes
SG: Josh Jackson/Royce O'Neale/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Kyle Anderson/Glenn Robinson
PF: Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan/Long
C: Bam Adebayo/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton

Image
HEZI
RealGM
Posts: 24,215
And1: 7,004
Joined: Nov 16, 2004
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#235 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:Image

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

Image

bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)


Image
DENVER NUGGETS

PG: John Wall / Reggie Jackson / Devin Harris
SG: Demar Derozan / Joe Harris / Sindarius Thornwell / G.Hen
SF: Andre Iguodala / Darius Miller / Josh Huestis
PF: Trevor Booker / Ryan Anderson
C: Brook Lopez / Tarik Black / Willie Reed
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 20,795
And1: 13,373
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#236 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:Image

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

Image

bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)


Image

no midgets por favor
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Bryn Forbes
SG: Josh Jackson/Royce O'Neale/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Kyle Anderson/Glenn Robinson
PF: Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan/Long
C: Bam Adebayo/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton

Image
HEZI
RealGM
Posts: 24,215
And1: 7,004
Joined: Nov 16, 2004
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#237 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:22 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)


Image

no midgets por favor


Image
DENVER NUGGETS

PG: John Wall / Reggie Jackson / Devin Harris
SG: Demar Derozan / Joe Harris / Sindarius Thornwell / G.Hen
SF: Andre Iguodala / Darius Miller / Josh Huestis
PF: Trevor Booker / Ryan Anderson
C: Brook Lopez / Tarik Black / Willie Reed
User avatar
3toheadmelo
RealGM
Posts: 20,795
And1: 13,373
Joined: Feb 15, 2015
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#238 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
Image

no midgets por favor


Image

he six feet tall tho. trae look like he 4'11 :lol:
Cavs

PG: Dennis Smith Jr/Bryn Forbes
SG: Josh Jackson/Royce O'Neale/Tyrone Wallace
SF: Jayson Tatum/Kyle Anderson/Glenn Robinson
PF: Skal Labissiere/Caleb Swanigan/Long
C: Bam Adebayo/Dwight Powell/Justin Patton

Image
User avatar
Fury
Knicks Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
Posts: 17,906
And1: 7,620
Joined: Mar 07, 2007
       

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#239 » by Fury » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:no midgets por favor


Image

he six feet tall tho. trae look like he 4'11 :lol:


Dennis Smith Jr.

Twitter › Dennis1SmithJr
Cole, T.i, Kendrick, Jada, Styles, Jay rock, Nas, jeezy, Common.. All time favs
5 days ago

I respect that list
PG: Ricky Rubio/Shelvin Mack
SG: Devin Booker/Terrence Ross
SF: Nicolas Batum/TJ Warren
PF: James Johnson/Marquese Chriss/Anthony Tolliver
C: Marcin Gortat/Nerlens Noel
HEZI
RealGM
Posts: 24,215
And1: 7,004
Joined: Nov 16, 2004
 

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#240 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:31 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:no midgets por favor


Image

he six feet tall tho. trae look like he 4'11 :lol:


Image

Image
DENVER NUGGETS

PG: John Wall / Reggie Jackson / Devin Harris
SG: Demar Derozan / Joe Harris / Sindarius Thornwell / G.Hen
SF: Andre Iguodala / Darius Miller / Josh Huestis
PF: Trevor Booker / Ryan Anderson
C: Brook Lopez / Tarik Black / Willie Reed

Return to New York Knicks