ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks-Grizz Postgame

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,561

Re: Knicks-Grizz Postgame 

Post#381 » by ctorres » Fri Dec 8, 2017 12:17 am

The description to the video is kind of hilarious :lol:

DownToBuck wrote:How many teams removed does a player have to be for a game to officially qualify as an official REVENGE GAME? Courtney Lee played for the Grizzlies from the second half of the 13-14 season to the first half of the 15-16 season. He then played half a season for Charlotte before coming to the Knicks. So there is a team in between his time with the Grizzlies and his time for the Knicks. Can you still exact revenge against a former team in the form of a REVENGE GAME if the former team isn't the one you just played for?

I say yes. With only one degree of separation, it is perfectly acceptable to have REVENGE GAMES against a former team. If he was playing the Rockets or the Magic and scored 24 points, I would say that such a performance would not be a REVENGE GAME because all bad feelings between Lee and those teams would have been buried a long time ago. However, the wound of being traded by the Grizzlies for P.J. Hairston (while a bunch of other meaningless picks got shuffled around) has not yet healed. That is why Courtney Lee exploding for 24 points is the textbook definition of a REVENGE GAME.

I'm assuming DownToBuck must be a diehard Knicks fan
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,599

Post#382 » by El Poochio » Fri Dec 8, 2017 1:27 am

KP girlfriend exposed in fresh dropped TMZ video aftermath of Grizz game partying, probably Margot Robbie aka Fatboy

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#383 » by Red Vines » Fri Dec 8, 2017 1:59 am

Read on Twitter
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,223

Post#384 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Dec 8, 2017 5:38 am

Red Vines wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'd seen it a few times, but first time I realized that was all Kanter coming to the ball. Good heads up play
ImageImageImage
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,429

Post#385 » by Fat Kat » Sat Dec 9, 2017 12:47 pm

I like Lee, but his trade value is probably at it's peak. If we're gonna trade him, now is the time.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®

Return to New York Knicks